• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
I see what you mean but i dont know how from the original question 0.99999=1 u managed to add an x as a substitute for the 0.999999.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Your maths is killing me_ Sam don't mock my use of underscores in your retaliation post about fear of losing money_ Ric i would be interested in seeing the new Terminator but unfortunately the last movie i saw was X-men Origins: Wolverine and no i don't recommend it... at all_

The one disappointing thing is that they are making a sequel to Terminator Salvation_ I recently read an article about how large scale production companies look at the franchising side of a film, or i guess in short 'how the can milk more money out of it'_ Best example is unnecessary sequels, but i guess it's been happening for a long time (Latest Rambo, Rocky and DieHard looking at you) or even remakes_ Granted remakes can 'sometimes' be better than the original i still would rather see an original film or a film originally intended and created to become a series of films because it is 'necessary'_

This is kind of why i'm annoyed (but still delighted in a sense) that Pixar has announced sequels to films like Monster Inc, Cars (why god why) and Toy Story_ As much as i love their films i don't see why they need to create a sequel to a film that was already brilliant as a stand alone film_ I loved The Incredibles and wanted a sequel but understood why it was better left alone and actually appreciated it because Pixar brought out new and fascinating movies rather than milk the last one_ This is just 1 example_

Either way Ric i will probably go and see Terminator and other films (some including sequels) because i am interested in film and what is being done with it currently_ At the moment i have really been gagging for a good story that makes me just forget about everything else for that 2 - 3 hours_ Last movie i saw like that was Wall-E (yet to see new Star Trek)

I have to admit though_ I'm still a horror, anime and game junkie at heart so i tend to let those things influence me more 'idea' wise than current films (ironically enough seeing i am doing a film course)_ Anyways look you've got me babbling about film so i'll leave you to your mathmania_

p.s - Woot to Perth_

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I see what you mean but i dont know how from the original question 0.99999=1 u managed to add an x as a substitute for the 0.999999.
x or any letter can be used as a substitute for a number it's no witchcraft i assure you.

I completely understand what you're saying Bob I hate it when they have a great film then try and throw on another 5 sequels for more money, they should just accept its a great film and move on and focus on making a new film that might also reach that pinnacle of success.

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
I know what u mean trav (may i call you that :p) but if the question was x=1 then sure u could go into all that stuff but its not, its 0.99999=1 and although u may use algebra to prove it TAHT QUEST10N W1LL N3V0R B3 C0RR3T

Richard7

Smash Ace
Your maths is killing me_ Sam don't mock my use of underscores in your retaliation post about fear of losing money_ Ric i would be interested in seeing the new Terminator but unfortunately the last movie i saw was X-men Origins: Wolverine and no i don't recommend it... at all_

The one disappointing thing is that they are making a sequel to Terminator Salvation_ I recently read an article about how large scale production companies look at the franchising side of a film, or i guess in short 'how the can milk more money out of it'_ Best example is unnecessary sequels, but i guess it's been happening for a long time (Latest Rambo, Rocky and DieHard looking at you) or even remakes_ Granted remakes can 'sometimes' be better than the original i still would rather see an original film or a film originally intended and created to become a series of films because it is 'necessary'_

This is kind of why i'm annoyed (but still delighted in a sense) that Pixar has announced sequels to films like Monster Inc, Cars (why god why) and Toy Story_ As much as i love their films i don't see why they need to create a sequel to a film that was already brilliant as a stand alone film_ I loved The Incredibles and wanted a sequel but understood why it was better left alone and actually appreciated it because Pixar brought out new and fascinating movies rather than milk the last one_ This is just 1 example_

Either way Ric i will probably go and see Terminator and other films (some including sequels) because i am interested in film and what is being done with it currently_ At the moment i have really been gagging for a good story that makes me just forget about everything else for that 2 - 3 hours_ Last movie i saw like that was Wall-E (yet to see new Star Trek)

I have to admit though_ I'm still a horror, anime and game junkie at heart so i tend to let those things influence me more 'idea' wise than current films (ironically enough seeing i am doing a film course)_ Anyways look you've got me babbling about film so i'll leave you to your mathmania_
Everything in this world is about making as much money as possible. :laugh: Pretty much anyway.

A movie that makes you forget about everything for 2-3 hours? Have you seen The Last Samurai? That movie is great I reackon. Oh wait, while typing this I just remember we talked about this movie once at a tournament and I'm pretty sure you've seen it. Well anyway, I REALLY liked it, probably my favourite movie, but thats just me.

You must give 24 a chance. (the TV show :)) Sure there's some annoying parts and its pain to get through the first season (its so old lol) but later on its great. Ask Vlade, I recommened it to him and he's almost finished the first season. But yeah, if you're to watch it, its MUST be in order. You mentioned once at a tournament you saw a episode of 24 and didn't like it and you were describing the episode you saw and based on your description you saw the 5th season. That unfortunately is probably the worst possible season to start watching 24 from.

X-men Origins: Wolverine was bad hey? Is it known to be bad? Or is it just not your taste? I haven't actually seen any of the X-men movies (poor ftl) but yeah, I thought that one would of been good, but that was just from seeing the commercial and after all, commercials are designed to suck people in. :laugh:

I also haven't seen like 5 years worth of computer generated Pixar/computer generated Disney movies. (that kinda stuff). I always thought they were kid movies.

Again, this is just me, but I liked Rocky 6 and the recent Rambo movie. Although unfortunately I've only seen 1 of the other Rambo movies. I've seen bits and pieces of the other 2 (at least I think so anyway). I haven't seen any of the previous Die Hard movies and I only saw bits and pieces of Die Hard 4 (walked in and out of a room with it on). Maybe being a film person makes you really picky with movies? :urg:

Vlade

Social Outcast
Sorry guys, I have very limited access to a computer nowadays, but I'll try to check as often as possible.

But yes, 24 is great - once I got into the first 10 episodes or so I was hooked :)

Alzi

Smash Master
Travis has hit the big 1,000. Just another 24,000 or so to go to be at the same level as Mic lol.

I've been studying heaps this week really want to get good in my exams so i'm happy that i ended that term well and then i can enjoy my holidays even better.

Sam you are really smart at maths and there are plenty of jobs out there that need strong mathmatics to do and i think you are a very inteligent puzzle piece waiting to finish off the puzzle itself.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Trav man, 1,000? get something better to do *stares at Mic* ^_^

But yeah everything's about making money no matter how bad it is *remembers Lion King 3*
Still generic action movies so aren't my thing. Watching the new Terminator seems weird, 3 was a let down to me. I'll stick with comedies and such, horror's I hate to admit actually scare me. I've kinda been put off them after seeing Saw 3 with a few friends and being the more scared then the girls, or maybe it was just the gore factor got me.....
Eh kids movies are cool

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Wow thanks everyone I knew I was getting close but didn't realise that was my 1,000th I'm glad it was in this thread I <3 you all :) Oh and Jono you can call me Trav, everyone does (except Mic :p) it seems more casual and we all know each other anyways.

Jupz

Smash Master
Lol I know im somewhere in the 600's xD

Congrats trav on the 1000!!!! I remember you were in the 500's when I started posting here :) Also Mic is insanely awesome so thats why hes number #1 in posters

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
It's not that i get more choosy Ric, it's just that i look for substance in a quality film rather than the mindless rubbish that usually pollutes cinemas_ The number of romantic comedies, mindless action movies and other junk that inhabits cinemas is just a joke, but they make money because unfortunately people are willing to pay for and even 'like' these movies_ It's not their fault though because some people genuinely enjoy that style of film (much like people liking mainstream music), but i find it unfortunate because it doesn't give film makers the freedom and flexibility they deserve to have_

That said, times are changing and cinema is being brought back into a more intellectual realm and being allowed to have more diversity_ People are actually pushing for quality in their films and diversity in the genres we currently see_ I think the sudden influx of sc-fi movies has been overdue because it is one of those genres that allows for creativity_ i think we will be seeing a beautiful age in cinema as more and more daring and creative films emerge that are willing to push boundaries or even redefine them_ Alot of people's eyes are on James Cameron's Avatar as one such film_

But at the end of the day Ric everyone's opinion is different and everyone has different tastes_ If we all had the same tastes, opinions and views then the world would be a drab dull place_ This is my opinion and it is not the bible and i encourage you and others to have their opinion because you obviously have something in life that interests you deeply_ Never forget to keep an open mind though as i always try to_

As for television_ I actually watched the first season in its entirety when t first aired on the tube but really lost interest quickly and haven't bothered or felt the need to re-attempt watching it_ Same deal with Lost and various other shows, but i appreciate your appeal and recommendation_ Personally i thoroughly enjoyed Deadwood and recently Life on Mars (American version yes i know the English one was better)_

I hardly watch television because we seem to lack any decent show that isn't accessible on DVD or online already_ It's a shame really because there are some brilliant shows available on television but our free to air stations lack any of these or even a station dedicated to airing new shows (I refuse to buy Foxtel)_ New television shows that are different or not 'two and a half men' (god help us all) are usually pushed to a later time slot because of commercial televisions messed up ratings system and it instead forces us to watch yet another biggest loser or god forbid australian idol_

In the end we can only thank the mindless population who actually accepts and ingests such dribble and forces different shows to be pushed back or even taken off air_ Futurama and Family Guy proved that fans really do have some push and are great examples of what can be done if we push to support shows that make us want to watch television again_ Yes for anyone who doesn't know, Futurama is officially returning with 26 new episodes_ Still it is just a minor stepping stone in the re-development of television that has many years to catch up to where film is heading_

Apologies again for blogging your heads off_ As you can tell i feel fairly strongly about this topic so feel free to talk to me any time about it :)

Nash_ Just for you TL;DR

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
When making X-men Origins they must have been thinking "hmm lets try and make the most generic action movie ever"
Yeah, just seemed to bounce from one sequence to the next.

Still generic action movies so aren't my thing. Watching the new Terminator seems weird, 3 was a let down to me. I'll stick with comedies and such, horror's I hate to admit actually scare me. I've kinda been put off them after seeing Saw 3 with a few friends and being the more scared then the girls, or maybe it was just the gore factor got me.....
I'm in the same boat there. the only times I really watch horror time movies is with friends (who are into that way more than me) but I like watching them with them since with a group of people we all point out the horribly fake/ridiculous happenings and bad acting. A good example of this is the Cube movies. Alone, I could see being creeped out big time, but with friends it was actually rather funny.

Speaking of creepy movies, Event Horizon. That was more Doom-like than the Doom movie.

Also Mic is insanely awesome so thats why hes number #1 in posters
I was also very bored during high school and had 2 computer classes.

In the end we can only thank the mindless population who actually accepts and ingests such dribble and forces different shows to be pushed back or even taken off air_ Futurama and Family Guy proved that fans really do have some push and are great examples of what can be done if we push to support shows that make us want to watch television again_ Yes for anyone who doesn't know, Futurama is officially returning with 26 new episodes_
I know, it's awesome! ^^

Speaking of canceled shows, if you haven't seen it, watch Arrested Development. It. Is. Hilarious. Gold. Plus one of the actors from it is in that "Year One" movie with Jack Black.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Speaking of creepy movies, Event Horizon. That was more Doom-like than the Doom movie.
Please don't bring up Doom, I've seen movies based on games, Mario, Sonic, Final Fantasy. But Doom was just straight down horrible, it wasn't scary, seemed to just steal Doom 3's plotline and kill it. The ending made little sense, and all around was horrible. Yet for some reason alot of my friend's loved the movie.

Big long rant complaining about stuff and laying opinions
I must agree completely on the mindless action movie genre, and romantic comedies. I remember year 8 my friend's (yet again) were raving over the kill bill movies, so eventually I finally decided I should watch them. Don't think I've ever been more horrified at what the world classes as entertainment, to me this was kill bill in a nutshell.
"Oh no you kidnapped my daughter or some such, now I might single handedly destroy waves upon waves of your minions in over gory fight scenes with a lot of blood, I then spend 20 minutes in one fight scene and win. Play the pan flutes!"
It just seemed like the creator was bored one day and drew a stick figure bleeding portusely from the head and said "Lets make a movie on it."

As for the romantic comedies, once again their pretty much all the same, a guy has bud luck with women (usually just broken up/divorced), meets a unique girl, they hit off, plot twist and she hates him, he apologises. PRETSTO!.
I just feel alot of movies are lacking originality these days, hence why alot of the time when people ask me "Have you seen ________" Chances are the answer is no. The only two movies I've seen in recent years that really stood out was "The Phonebooth" and "The Reader".
Still despite this I guess I'm just sick of puppets liking what the media wants them too, and not thinking for them own.
Radio plays what they want you to hear
Kudos to anyone who knows what's thats a quote from.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
_Sam don't mock my use of underscores in your retaliation post about fear of losing money_
I see you noticed :)

I'm Back! The exam was painful, but painful doesnt mean hard nor does it mean I did really bad. It was just 3 hours of NUMB3RS AND SYMBOLS ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH A HEATER IN THE ROOM THAT GAVE ME A MASSIVE HEADACHE.

With that out of the way, I can confidently estimate a mark of around 80% or higher. An 80% mark in this exam would get my overall mark for the unit to 85% (see if you can figure out my mark for all my tests/assignments based on this information) which is a High Distinction which I am happy with. To pass the unit (which is really all that matters in the end) all I needed to do was get a 10% in the exam so I'm pretty sure I passed :p

Richard7

Smash Ace
Whoa. To be honest, up until now I thought you guys were the type of people that would watch all those stupid movies and like them. I couldn't agree more with the first paragraph of your post Bob.

You should consider getting back into 24, the show itself gets a lot better after season 1. Its understandable that season 1 is the worst, they would of obviously had the lowest budget for it.

Back to my other post, I really liked the Rocky series. They are second to The Last Samurai. Rocky V in my opinion, was easily the worst out of them, but it had its moments.

As for my television viewing, well I only ever watch The Simpsons and Futurama whenever I'm bored. I do like both of them. We didn't actually watch the recent season of 24 on TV. We couldn't be bothered waiting for it to be shown on Australian television (it was a month behind lol) so we downloaded all 24 episodes lol.

I'll make a short list of movies I find to be good. I'd like to know if any of you guys have seen these movies and what you think of them.

Back to The Future (1, 2 and 3)

Beverly Hills Cop (1, 2 and 3)

Good Will Hunting

Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom was a bit... meh, but the other 2 are good. What about Crystal Skull you ask? I don't even consider it a Indiana Jones movie, it was hard to watch all of it, it was that bad. A good movie to laugh at though :))

Errr, parents are nagging me to go to bed and I seem to have run out of movies to list already :(. I might finish off this list another time. :chuckle: Maybe I'll bring my movie spindle next to me and go through each movie. :psycho:

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
It's not that i get more choosy Ric, it's just that i look for substance in a quality film rather than the mindless rubbish that usually pollutes cinemas_ The number of romantic comedies, mindless action movies and other junk that inhabits cinemas is just a joke, but they make money because unfortunately people are willing to pay for and even 'like' these movies_ It's not their fault though because some people genuinely enjoy that style of film (much like people liking mainstream music), but i find it unfortunate because it doesn't give film makers the freedom and flexibility they deserve to have_
I hear you man I'm no film critic but it seems we are fed the same storyline over and over again but with different characters and setting, and don't get me startedon mainstream music, I hate it with a passion. I mean seriously how many young black hip-hop/R&B artists and pop singing girls do we need. There is little to no exposure of other genres and bands that produce great music but go unnoticed because chris brown has a new single they have to play every 10 minutes.

Bob said:
But at the end of the day Ric everyone's opinion is different and everyone has different tastes_ If we all had the same tastes, opinions and views then the world would be a drab dull place_ This is my opinion and it is not the bible and i encourage you and others to have their opinion because you obviously have something in life that interests you deeply_ Never forget to keep an open mind though as i always try to_
Good advice but it seems with radio/tv/film only one section of peoples wants are catered too and the rest are left with barely anything.

Bob said:
(I refuse to buy Foxtel)
Yeah same.
actually i just can't afford it.

Bob said:
forces us to watch yet another biggest loser or god forbid australian idol_
Ugh reality shows, I really don't think there's enough of them.

Bob said:
Nash_ Just for you TL;DR
I think he meant put a short version not just tl;dr, like tl;dr:Cinema is bad getting better, TV is bad.

I'm too pro for my test, too pro for my test, so pro im the best.
Well done man even though it comes as no suprise.

Whoa. To be honest, up until now I thought you guys were the type of people that would watch all those stupid movies and like them. I couldn't agree more with the first paragraph of your post Bob.
Ye of little faith, give us some credit here. :p

Ric said:
I really liked the Rocky series. They are second to The Last Samurai. Rocky V in my opinion, was easily the worst out of them, but it had its moments.
I love the Rocky series one of the few times where I didn't mind the multiple sequels, after watching them you feel empowered and want to go do push-ups or something. :p I haven't actually watched The Last Samurai but i will now.

Ric said:
As for my television viewing, well I only ever watch The Simpsons and Futurama whenever I'm bored. I do like both of them. We didn't actually watch the recent season of 24 on TV. Couldn't be bothered waiting it to be show on Australian television (it was a month behind lol) so we downloaded all 24 episodes lol.
Don't you watch Heroes I heard you, Sam and Andre talking about it on the train a while ago. Never got into it myself.

Ric said:
I'll make a short list of movies I find to be good. I'd like to know if any of you guys have seen these movies and what you think of them.

Back to The Future (1, 2 and 3)
Great Scott! Yeah they were good.

Ric said:
Beverly Hills Cop (1, 2 and 3)

Good Will Hunting
Haven't seen them.

Ric said:
Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom was a bit... meh, but the other 2 are good. What about Crystal Skull you ask? I don't even consider it a Indiana Jones movie, it was hard to watch all of it, it was that bad. A good movie to laugh at though :))
Only seen like half of Raiders of the Lost Ark but it seemed good.

As for some movies I like

Star Wars (If you don't like them I may kill you) The orginal 3 are the best.

Silence of the Lambs

Space Jam and Pokemon the first movie (got both on VHS and loved them as a child, besides don't you dare tell me its not emotional when
Ash gets turned to stone and pikachu tries to shock him back to life but can't
brought a tear to my eye as a kid)

Rocky series

Top Gun

Ahhh it's so hard to think of good movies when you have to. The best movie I've seen in a while was Gran Torino that was really good.

Jupz said:
Also Mic is insanely awesome so thats why hes number #1 in posters
Jupz said:
Lol I love how Mic said "I was also" LOL mics the best
If you haven't already Mic I'd get the restraining order ready.

tl;dr:I agree with everyone else.

Richard7

Smash Ace
@Travis. Andre got me and Sam into Heroes and we both reackon its not as great as other people say it is, but its still entertaining. I was going to say Star Wars, but I thought you guys might call me a nerd or something lol. But yeah, they're good. Anyway I went through my movie spindle today and here's all the movies I think are good.

@Everyone.

The Prestige: Probably my 3rd favourite movie
The Illusionist
Ocean's Eleven
Meet Joe Black
Rocky series
The Karate Kid 1, 2 and 3. They're a bit similar to Rocky, it was directed by the same guy. They made a 4th one, but I haven't seen it yet, it looks crap.
Bandits
Rush Hour 1, 2 and 3. They're pretty hilarious. 3 was a bit worse though.
Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior: The main actor in this movie is the best martial artist you'll ever see, forgot Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee. :chuckle:
Tom-Yum-Goong: Same actor as Ongbak
Shooter: The film moves a long a bit weirdly, but its not bad
Crocodile Dundee 1 and 2. Australian movies ftw :laugh:
Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
Forrest Gump: I think we've all seen it, but I liked it
Analyze This and Analyze That: They're pretty **** funny
The Pursuit of Happyness
Con Air
Coming to America: Eddie Murphy ftw
Phone booth
A Few Good Men
Catch Me If You Can
Blood Diamond
Frequency
Assassins
Bicentennial Man: Wasn't too bad.
Patch Adams
Gladiator
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
A Beautiful Mind
Independence Day
Mission Impossible: 1, 2 and 3.
The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum.
GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, Casino Royale: Ok so they're bond films, but they're not bad! I haven't seen the one after Tomorrow Never Dies in ages so I can't remember if its good.

There was a couple here and there that I didn't mention because they're close to being good films, but aren't quite there. I recommend you to watch all these films, I think you'll like 90% of them. Tom-Yum-Goong and Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior aren't in english, so you'll need subtitles. Or listen to the english dubs lol. Obviously everyone won't like all these movies, because we all have different tastes.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Marteh i was gonna leave my film babble alone but then your brought up Kill Bill which is one of my alltime favourites_ The film was made by Quinten Tarantino (of Pulp Fiction fame) who wrote the lead role exclusively for Uma Thurman_ The 2 films are basically a visual tribute to everything that has every influenced him in his film career, namely spaghetti westerns and kung-fu movies (forget what he called them)_ The first film is his tribute to asian cinema, kung-fu and anime which i think is very obvious and the second film is his tribute to spaghetti westerns_

I appreciate these films because i have seen and enjoy those style of movies (as outdated and hilarious as they are they're still golden tributes to the old days, older than me) and i can see what Quineten strives to achieve with this film_ Tarantino is not known as a man who makes films to be popular but rather as a statement, tribute or even because he just wants/ loves to_ If you have seen any of his films you will surely understand his style and status he has built for himself_

Kill Bill is very character driven and theme based, but again it is not for everyone and i don't think he intended for it to be as he aimed at a particular market audience_ In every aspect i respect his achievement as he created something that most people don't dare to at Hollywood status and hopefuly this will give some hindsight to the movie more-so_ but as i always say, your opinion is always worthy so don't be afraid to voice it_

On a side note_ Tarantino was originally requested by Pierce Brosnan to re-write and direct Casino Royal as a much more serious and character driven story_ After presenting this to the James Bond production company (forgot who they are) Brosnan was immediately sacked, Tarantino's ideas where rejected and the current Daniel Craig James Bond we all know today was created in the movie Casino Royal_ In other words they stole their ideas and made them their own to amazing success_

Anyways enough film talk from me for now_

Ric give us some credit and you are a nerd for liking Star Wars but aren't we all nerds, i mean honestly we compete in gaming tournaments, talk maths and movies, play pokemon (some of us) and other 'nerd' stuff_ Nerds are the new cool or haven't you been out into the world lately ;)

Alzi

Smash Master
lol.

I don't think we are nerds. We are way to cool to be classified that rank. Brawl is for men not nerds.

Congrats sam on your 85% on the whole unit lets hope i get atleast that sort of mark or higher when it comes to my exams for maths and s&e and a level 4H for english. So much dam pressure this week for me with all this studying.

I've seen from your post Richard:

Rush hour 1,2,3
Karate kid 1
Blood diamonds
Casino royale

and thats all i think.

Muzga

Smash Ace
I love star wars but i am not a nerd. I dont think there are any nerds in our brawl scene. Nerds tend to have bad social skills and dont mix well with a lot of different types of people.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
So just finished Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.. Need something else to preoccupy me now.

Still as on the topic of nerds, I think the biggest nerd goes to Josh for ditching us last tourney to play Yu-Gi-Oh!. All seriousness though, nerd is just a stereotype, and seriously I don't like stereotypes, were all human so why must we subclass our self in a way that can cause discrimination and a source of derogatory comments.

Pete278

Smash Lord
So just finished Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.. Need something else to preoccupy me now.

Still as on the topic of nerds, I think the biggest nerd goes to Josh for ditching us last tourney to play Yu-Gi-Oh!. All seriousness though, nerd is just a stereotype, and seriously I don't like stereotypes, were all human so why must we subclass our self in a way that can cause discrimination and a source of derogatory comments.
You're just saying that to be rebel. :p Stereotypes are necessary because, when you deal with things as large as a global, or, in the future, galatic or universal scale, you can't deal with people on an individual level, and have to class people based on their wants or you're going to go bankrupt on your PR department very soon.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236046

If you haven't already sold yourself to Facebook then don't worry_ To anyone else, sign up and support your scene_

Anyone who uses Firefox_ I use an addon labelled Yoono_ It creates a sidebar in your browser that groups all your email, instant messenger, facebook, twitter and so on so forth, into one easy to access user pane_ I highly recommend this_ http://www.yoono.com/

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Ahhh Bob I now have so much more appreciation for you hosting tourneys.

Well I hosted a after exams party last night and it was good but we had a few setbacks, we drank way too fast and went through a bottle of odka and jagameister(spelling?) iin like half an hour and everyone was off their face by like 8, one of my mates got so drunk he pased out and vomited all over my couch so i had to carry him into my room and put him down on my bed an then check every 10 minutes that he was still ok, all the while my toe was killing me though because of the alcohol i didnt relly notice, earlier in the night my mate accidentally stepped on my toe and bent the nail on my big toe right back. It was so painful once i sobered up i took 2 valiums but still couldn't sleep from the pain. Now the bad part is I have to bend it back so i plan on soaking it in hot water for a few hours to soften it up then see i i can bend it back.

Top Bottom