• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
must have all the characters remember.

I am bringing my SD card. After every game i play. If they are good i may save it to mySD card. So don't keep pressing start once the game is over.

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
did you get me down on bringing a wii..? i need to bring it regardless so someone can show me how to setup homebrew.. ill bring an sd card with all the stuff on it if anyone is bringing a laptop with an sd slot.. see you guys all tomorro..

BLAH..!

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
Hey riot do you reckon you could setup homebrew on my wii aswell? The one where you get the channels from Homebrew not your SD. That would be awesome.

Jupz

Smash Master
W00t :D

I'll be on the thread tonight and on MSN from about 9pm so if anyone wanna add me??

Also just checking these MM's for the tourney. Im bringing 30 bucks.

$1- ravener
$??? - vlade
lord bowser - $5?
fire truck - $15 or $20 if i still have money left

my msn is billy_1231@msn.com

i just noticed that halberd isn't playable for the tourney :p
because its bad for falco?

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Well just saying me and my friend Josh will be going to this tournament, and maybe Rudd, not sure.
I'll have a wii on me in case anyone falls through (In reality I'm taking it over a mates tonight and heading to the tourney straight away)

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Conifrmed.. Me, N1v and Bacon fingers are on our way to represent to deep south..

Jono.. Ill have the gear on my sd card to install it but tbh i dont know how to.. >< but someone like vlade or sam will prob help set it up for us etc..

Alzi

Smash Master
See everyone there tommorow!

Oh btw i'm the guy with a blue cast on my hand so come talk to me if you intrested :p

Vlade

Social Outcast
Ok guys, I'm looking forward to this.

Any problems, don't hesitate to contact me on my mobile. When you register, I'll be making sure that you understand how stagestriking works, because I know that this method of choosing which stage you play the first match of a set on hasn't been used in Perth.

It's possible I might not be able to bring my TV, I'll see what my Dad says. Thank you to everyone who has already confirmed their TVs and Wiis.

Vlade

Social Outcast
1pm is the ideal time for you to rock up, since I'm only gonna be there a little bit early to open the room up. Half an hour for registration and free play is plenty of time, no? I suppose you could get there a bit earlier at the same time as me :p Which will probably be 12:45.

As for Lord Bowser's query, I'm pretty sure there are some kiosks or something in the venue which will sell things like chips and other junk food ;) I'll

Oh and I have a request - if you have a spare powerboard lying around, could you please bring it? Your contribution will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Go me for becoming a mod ^_^

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol i checked this thread and i saw you're name in red i was like oh my.

Anyway congrats Vlade.

Jono and I might leave at around 12:40 or somthing or earlier.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
I'll MM Skillskillfiretruck $1040 (all I have in cash atm).

Tempting lol. I won't underestimate you.
My parents will be asking how i won such alot of money lolz. then i may get in trouble but i keep the money..
I don't have the money... I'm only bring like 200$ max.

I'm leaving my house at 12pm

EDIT: congratz vlade for becoming a mod. Don't get me banned now lolz.
I try to bring a power board.

**to other people**
Try to bring a power board (ICE)**

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Ah lame i dont have twilight princess for the wii, only the GC version.. anyone able to bring it down for me..? that would be sweet.. ill bring a powerboard too so dont stress..

Ive got the twilight hack, boot.dol file for homebrew channel and the homebrew browser all ready to install.. That should help you out too jono.. Looking forward to see you all.. time to go have a coffee... ;)

Vlade

Social Outcast
I moderate the brawl videos and other media section, including all the subforums in there.

Can't wait to see you all at the tournament, I really appreciate your kindness for bringing these powerboards..

Jupz

Smash Master
phew, thought i wouldnt be able to take the TV for a second cause my sister thought she lost the key to my mums house :(

but the TV is still confirmed :D

Top Bottom