• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Vlade

Social Outcast
Can't see them. Have to login to facebook (which I do not have, and cannot be bothered getting).

Anyway the booking is almost confirmed, I'm gonna check prices and stuff. Who knows, it might be less than what we expected.

Muzga

Smash Ace
numbers arent on our side for the melee tournament. there is no way were gonna chuck out our precious, popular, doubles

Pete278

Smash Lord
Well, I can't make it then. I'm hosting a LAN party that week, and I can't really be arsed paying $10 entry fee for a game I'm going to get smashed in.

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
Just in case you missed the word "friendly" i suggest you reconsider. AND yes, this is a threat ( i haz kniveZ)

Alzi

Smash Master
What part in joondalup arena since just driving in with a car it already has massive place for parking only then you walk in this huge building and don't know where to go. xD

Pete278 i'm paying $10 and i know i'll get smashed in it aswell. lol. Also it might be $7 entry.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
As long as there's time for friendlies, I'll go. Is Saturday confirmed?

Muzga

Smash Ace
vlade called to make a booking today (just to finalise everything), but they didnt pick up. he plans to call tomorrow morning before camp, ill call him and ask avbout it if he doesnt get the chance to come on here (music camp and all)

Muzga

Smash Ace
Vlade called a few times in the morning, they never picked up so the booking still hasnt been done. he is sorry for the delay

Alzi

Smash Master
That is sadface.

I don't mind when ever it is vlade. I would hold a tourney there for you vlade but i don't know what to do and i don't know what to do. :(

I agree with mic aslong as theres friendlies that will be nice. Friendly doubles to warm up too.

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
probably another tourney at mine either 2 weeks after or a week after vlades depending on what happens.. if his is cancelled then i will hold one a week later.. if not then its 2 weeks.. son as i find out i will post it up.. jus subscribe to the perth tournament listings thread for frequent updates..

If worse comes to worse then vlade can give me the details to said arena and i can maybe organise it all in his stead for the folling week.. or the library as it is cheaper etc.. let me know vlade/ muzga..

Jupz

Smash Master
Melee is past its brawl time nao :p But I'm just saying that because I don't have melee :p
Good news guys, I forgot its easter, I probably have a bye in basketball, if I do then I'll come :)

If I come I can possibly bring a TV do you still need one?
Also if I come to the tourney I'll be bringing 50 bucks so make it expensive if u want. Rest is for MM's.

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
I still want melee friendlies at LEAST! (i demand it!)

@ Jupz: More tv's the better, of course we need and want it!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
A glove slap in a little old face will
Get you satisfaction.
Glove slap ba-a-beee ...
(Glove slap, baby)
Glove slap, baby, glove slap!
Glove slap, I don't take crap!
Glove slap, shut your big yap.
(Oooh, glove baby, that's where it's at. Yeah!)

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
When's the earliest we can come and the latest we can leave?

Address plz?

I need someone to bring there wii for use with my TV.

nabs_shaw

Smash Rookie
I shall be at Joondalup Arena this Saturday, regardless of price, melee/non-melee and almost any other variables. Judgment shall be dealt (with a 9).

Jupz

Smash Master
Woot someone else joined the scene. All my friends are out of town this weekend and I have a bye in basketball. I'll talk to my dad tonight :)

Vlade

Social Outcast
Alright, I'm back, and I'm buggered.

I called Arena today and they said they'd email me a booking form, but when I returned I didn't have anything from Arena in my inbox.

I'll call again tomorrow, and I will make sure that I get this booking form completed.

More TV's the better, and more wiis to go with them will also be good.

EDIT: Updated official post in 'Perth Tournament Listings' thread with address. If you get lost and can't find your way at the Arena then feel free to contact me on my mobile.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Alright Mic, do you have the extended replays hack?

Because I'm not sure if any of the TV's have A/V out ports, therefore I cannot record.

So if possible, if you want your matches recorded make sure you save them to the wii, and then the owner of the wii can send them/email them to me so I can record.

Top Bottom