• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
hmm.. im installing homebrew on my wii tomorrow and just wanted to clarify a few things.

a) twilight hack - just play upto the first save point and have a save game, then proceed to copy that save game onto my sd card and replace it with the twilight hack save. erase previous save and load twilight hack. This should lead me to talk to some dude and boot start my homebrew installer.

b) homebrew channel - just keep the boot file on my sd card ready for when i use the twilight hack.

Is this all correct..? or am i missing something.. it says to put it into the root file but im assuming its just the standard file you open, but would like this clairified as i dont speak zee lingo.. Thank you and goodni-iite..!

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
It is about 40 min drive according to google earth. I'm most likey still coming.

So i shall leave at 12:10 pm

do i have to be out by 6pm?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Sounds sweet. Whos up for MM's for the tourney?
Im not gonna MM if you have to see me play first, fire truck :p
Screw the fact that he has to see you play first. When you play him in friendlies, sandbag!

EDIT: I didn't check the box to use my sig and it still came up, WTF?

Jupz

Smash Master
king dedede is good at sandbagging cause of his expression :p

ok lord bowser :p but remember its not in the tourney so i can do the small step CG :p

Jupz

Smash Master
I think you're forgetting something. YOU'RE VERSING A KING DEDEDE.

he dosent need someone to control him by pressing buttons. its a two way system, and he needs me to think for him, but CGing a bowser is instinct for him, so he can do it without my help if it comes to it :p

Vlade

Social Outcast
Oh, physical harrassment applies to whenever you're in the venue, not just the tournament.

But it's up to the players if they want to ban DDD's infinite.

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
Oh im up to MMing some ppl but only for $1 :)
WTF i thought skillfiretruck was banned!
Nvm, how long will it take to get to the arena from the train station?
Directions would be appreciated

Jupz

Smash Master
ok so $1 ravener and how much do you want lord bowser? because i can bring a TV i get in free rite? so ill be bringing 20 bucks for MM's :p
vlade any MM's?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yep, I'm up for MM's.

And yes, if you bring your TV it's free entry.

EDIT: I'll have a map and directions up soon, so you can find your way to the 'winner's club' (the room where I'm hosting the tournament).

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure theres one in there Mic, around the reception area I think.

ANYONE COMIN FOR A SWIM AFTERWARDS!!

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
Well, currently, I main PeiceOfCrap (Yes, I know hes broken) but against his counterpicks I would definetely have to use bigblack*******.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Alright guys, I officially declare the booking... FULLY CONFIRMED!

Don't worry about getting lost, it's impossible to miss the 'Winner's Club' (the name of the room I booked).

All you have to do is go to the reception near the swimming pool, then go right and up those stairs.

If you're still stuck, call me on 0409378905.

EDIT: We now have 5 TV's, because I am hiring one from Arena for $20.

Jupz, are you bringing both your TV and Wii? If so, then we'll need one more Wii. If not, then hopefully you can bring your wii anyway, then we'll have 5 setups.

Alzi

Smash Master
Jono and I are definatly coming so hope to see everyone there and enjoy some matches.

I have to get out exactly at 6:00 as well take jono home then quickly get dressed to go to church.

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
Haha Im wishing I dont have to go to church cos itll be boring as ****.

Jupz

Smash Master
Lol Jono i just had sooo much homework :( and i didnt have time to prepare for the tests. oh well i did alright in chemistry and physics although i screwed up both maths and english :(

Top Bottom