• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Vlade

Social Outcast
Saturday.

So far there have been 5 TV's and 3 Wii's confirmed. If bob definitely is bringing his wii then that makes 4.

1 more wii please? And if possible, we'd like as many set-ups as possible.

It seems doubles is preferred, and I will make it $5 entry per person ($10 per team).

I shall update the official post in the Tournament Listings Thread.

Thanks very much Mic for confirming you're attending and bringing your wii. I look forward to some texture hacks ;)

Just remember that when you register, you register your team for doubles. Please sort your teams out before registering. If you're partnerless and interested in entering the doubles tournament, just look around for other partnerless people ;)

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
NICE GUYS THIS TOURNEY IS GONA BE AN ORGASM ON A STICK!

Vlade Im bringing my wii yup and I definetely think less friendlies more doubles!!! (me and alan have got this).

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh yes we do jono yes we do...

All we need now is a confirmation of who we will use in our double teams and move further along with the combo's and ideas. ;)

Since we have like 4 combinations we **** at we can expirament with them.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
sure pete, i need to see you play first and your skillz.

I'm with NOOB! in the doubles.

nice jono, for bringing a wii. what with the gay orgasm on a stick ****?

EDIT:

I'll only be doing MM after i see how good my mm opponents are. I don't want to meet someone as good as Tarek(if you know him) and LOSE. ANy one want to add eachother for wifi?

I'll only be doing 20$ maximum for mm. soz. but i can do it plenty of times : ). If I choose not to do it with you it may be because i will think that i will lose because ur better : p and that's a good thing for you.

REALLY i just want to see how good i will do and how good other perth peeps are. good luck everyone.

EDIT: Jono describe my gameplay/style more. ROFL

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to chuck a rock at your window! I'm 14 btw. wait till tourney day.

Anyone else creates hacked stages here?

EDIT: I'll laught if ravenger dies in seven days. How do you put emotes on this?

EDIT: **LONG COUGH**ANYONE WANT TO PLAY BEYBLADES OR YU-GI-OH?**LONGER COUGH**

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
Word of advice:

If you're gonna MM skillfiretruck, sandbag in friendlies. That way he won't see your true skill and playstyle.

Another word of advice:

Listen to Richard.

I always listen to richard7. he is fo sheezy. I shall try to try my hardest per game.

EDIT: o m g. IT is SKILLSKILLFIRETRUCK!!!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
skillskillfiretruck - keep your one line post count down or else I wil be handing you infractions.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Skill, if you want a 50$ MM, Ill do it, but only if we play by our rules. that means no custom stages, no items, basic tournament ruleset.

But im prepared to put you in your place if thats what you really want!
50 bucks! im in!

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
not sure what i did according to the wolf mod. I am used to mywii.com.au laws.

I wasn't making fun of them. I never do such mean stuff..

I can't wait to meet you guys.

I spam heaps aye. i chuck like 50 grenades and i always roll. SECRET TECHNIQUE.

"And pit is good because he has emergency wings
and kirby is good cause u fly above the enemy and do down+B "
**Immitating a guy who goes to my school, who lost a 50$ bet agaisnt me, and hasn't paid yet.**

it's SKILLSKILLFIRETRUCK. -can't miss out any of the letters nor shorten it.

*****************G2g to sleep now. by the time we meet i will be the man of the land with money in my hand.

Muzga, I must see how good you are first.

My wario, cptfalcon and link owns.

Muzga

Smash Ace
ive been here since the beginning! i deserve the right to face him first and give him a true test of skill

Vlade

Social Outcast
Oh, and Muzga came up with a brilliant idea.

He suggested that we have a 'Leaderboard' where all the players earn points for whatever place they come in tournaments. So sort of like a 'rankings list'.

This may also be used to determine seeding for brackets at future tournament.

Who agrees to this idea?

Muzga

Smash Ace
I say yes, i see no reason not to
If we start it now, those past results make no difference anyway

Muzga

Smash Ace
that is assuming he is no good. i have no idea of his level of skill because i havent played against him. for that matter, i havent played against you, so how can you assume that i am better then he is?

EDIT: Idea for the leaderboard:
We have one, but we reset it every 3 months. this is to accomodate potential newcomers

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Heh you crack me up lord bowser im lookin forward to meetin you.. I generally agree with your previous post as i assume people who talk smack are jus talk.. Dont get me wrong, some people can back there comments but on average its not likely..

Im neutral to the leaderboards idea as it doesnt affect me either way.. Just as long as people dont get cocky or use it to brag..

Last note.. Ill vs firetruck first to settle this dispute.. Everyone needs to know why we love olimar ;)

Muzga

Smash Ace
we all know that samuel is gonna be up the top, im just interested in the order that the other players would be in

Richard7

Smash Ace
This is starting to get sad. I think we should change the prize for tournanemts to 1st place 70%, 2nd place 20%, and host gets 10%. I mean this is not cool. I don't have a very high income (which is to say I get $50 - $100 every year from my parents) because I still don't have a job but I'm thinking of maybe giving Bob $50. I want to do that, but new computer money comes first. (sorry bob :() I mean how much money have you spent on hosting tournaments? I bet its a lot.

Anyone else agree with this? (I'm sure Sam won't :laugh:)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Definetly, at least for the drinks and chips people consume, let alone having to put up with us in his house ;)

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
lol at richard.

"Once a failure,
always a failure." (Quote by Neji Hyuga from Naruto)

So, in comparrison to vlade, how much better is richard?

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
That sounds like a good idea, I'm no tourney regular like the rest of you, but it seems only fair that Bob (or whoever else hosts the tourney) gets some sort of cut for being kind enough to host and provide snacks and drinks. Also it's good to know I'm appreciated Bob. :)

Richard7

Smash Ace
lol at richard.

"Once a failure,
always a failure." (Quote by Neji Hyuga from Naruto)

So, in comparrison to vlade, how much better is richard?
What did I fail at?

Anyway, there is no true answer to your question, We're pretty even, although I believe Vlade is probably better than me.

Also, take a look at these hilarious videos. All I know is that hacks are involved for sure lol. (they don't go for very long)

If you want to see more, they should be on that little scrolly thing on the right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMdN4Ad8Wk4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qVgcmmwtU8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n755771SIH0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDhXG7XRGv4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2cX9ecyXs&feature=related

Muzga

Smash Ace
This is starting to get sad. I think we should change the prize for tournanemts to 1st place 70%, 2nd place 20%, and host gets 10%. I mean this is not cool. I don't have a very high income (which is to say I get $50 - $100 every year from my parents) because I still don't have a job but I'm thinking of maybe giving Bob $50. I want to do that, but new computer money comes first. (sorry bob :() I mean how much money have you spent on hosting tournaments? I bet its a lot.

Anyone else agree with this? (I'm sure Sam won't :laugh:)
Just clarifying two things, what exactly is starting to get sad? and why does it affect you since youre not going to come to these anymore. you said it, not me.

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
What did I fail at?

Anyway, there is no true answer to your question, We're pretty even, although I believe Vlade is probably better than me.

Also, take a look at these hilarious videos. All I know is that hacks are involved for sure lol. (they don't go for very long)

I think hes saying fail at your life lol...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, less pointing out the faults in each other.

Oh and I got the wii working with my laptop but it's completely unplayable, let alone competative

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
hahaha I noticed that too after I posted. :)

Emo has become simply a term for someone who is depressed or something along those lines, the same way that the word gay now takes on the definition of stupid or lame, but you know what I meant.

Top Bottom