• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Well see why don't they make brawl - were every character is balanced somehow in a hax way.

Also Bob i watched inception was a **** movie. Hope you make movies that are **** in the future.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Next tourney is August 1st Alzi... Tourney post to come as soon as I get confirmation of exact venue (the booking is "being processed" - sigh)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Yeah, unfortunately it's taken a while to book due to unforeseen circumstances, but should be all good to go :D

Alzi

Smash Master
I might need a doubles partner prefably someone who will meta ***** with me.

Also my birthday is so dam soon :)

Are you organising the tournament Jesse?

Alzi

Smash Master
Ahh toki.. Toon Link will be sealed away for a long time...

Also Marty theres this song that plays on your FD that says the same dam words through out the whole song REMOVE IT IT'S TERRIBLE WHATEVER IT IS. But the other song you have on there is legit. ;)

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Also Marty theres this song that plays on your FD that says the same dam words through out the whole song REMOVE IT IT'S TERRIBLE WHATEVER IT IS. But the other song you have on there is legit. ;)
I believe you're talking about Gravity

ALISTER
TRAV
ANDEH
ASSSEEEMMMBBBLLEEEE!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, unfortunately it's taken a while to book due to unforeseen circumstances
Prepare for....unseen circomstancessssss.....

I've double checked btw Trav, we definetly had the latest version of minus, so no idea what was up with peach's parasol stuff.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Mic will be TO-ing this event, which reminds me:

Mic: don't forget to write up your tourney post soon :D I'll be advertising it on the Panic forum and putting up posters as soon as that's done ^^

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Bahahahahaha.. Who'd ever play Peach in minus?

Only Quetz afaik. What exactly is the problem with the parasol?
Heh, it was quetz. Misread the way they said she has the ability to do attacks/dodge after parasol as she could do that, then pull the parasol out and continue gliding.

Mic will be TO-ing this event, which reminds me:

Mic: don't forget to write up your tourney post soon :D I'll be advertising it on the Panic forum and putting up posters as soon as that's done ^^
Aw dangit. I'll try an remember to write that up tonight.

MTGod

Smash Champion
If you're having difficulty finding the time, you can use mine or Trav's and just adapt it to suit (or I could post it up for you and you change what you want with your magic mod powers :D???)

Either way, the details of the tournament:

DATE: 1st August
TIME: Doors @ 9am, Must be out by 9pm (I suggest 10am-8pm schedule)

DRIVING
Enter Curtin University from the Manning Road entrance, then take a right at the roundabout - this puts you on Brand Drive. The entrances to both the P12 and P9B parking areas are off this road (P12 is the closest parking area).

PUBLIC TRANSPORT
If you don't know a direct bus route to Curtin, you can catch a train/bus to Canning Bridge Station and then catch the 100/101 bus to Curtin University. See map below:

Alzi

Smash Master
CURTIN OH YEAH. Is it further then the Church?

I might go do you think they will give me details about the design courses there?

Top Bottom