• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Tibs and his bro are defiantly wog. Your bro grabs the connection tour girls like it's no tomorrow.

Attila: Yeah i've been playing mario for awhile now.

Connection tour girl: Aww how cute.

bam
this really doesnt make me wog. in fact, no wog on earth couldve pulled it off.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Typical you'd have the tournament with a bunch of new people and awesome stuff goin down when I'm away :mad:

Can't wait for the next one :D

Alzi

Smash Master
Who is w.a's best troll that's right. I even made Caotic create a thread about me telling everyone what to do next time i post something stupid. I've trolled all the mods already.

And everyone is good at brawl.

Alzi

Smash Master
It feels like captain falcon was there.

But the worst feeling is when you have 4 people pointing there fist at you and saying a word while you are just standing there not knowing what to do. :p

Alzi

Smash Master
Yes, because your the only one in our scene who can apparently **** punch.

Then again i'm the only one who can lightning kick. ^_^

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Yo Perth does Proxy use msn, wanna start getting him to more QLD tournaments.

Also Sup Nashe and Ric, good blokes.

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Sup J-birds
Yeah, I've told him to check the boards more but I guess he's too busy picking up *****es and being a hawt dancer.

Tsunamo

Smash Cadet
17: Tsunamo- Hey man you play a good Yoshi. Just make sure you never say i am going to get owned and stuff like that i said that one time to rick while vsing level 9 luigi and it beat me lol. Hope to see you at more tournaments.
Will do, Azli. I was just joking around when I said that anyway.

17: Tsunamo- Nice meeting you, was nice to sit down and play some matches against you. I personally see potential in you. Stick with Yoshi and improve. If that doesnt work for you, go MK.
It was nice to play some matches aswell with you TD. Thanks, i'll probably stick with Yoshi seeing as how not too many people main him in the Brawl scene in Perth.

Edit: Megaman Universe is sounding pretty good. But, i'm more looking forward to Megaman Online, even if it doesn't get released out of Korea.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Low tier power!!! :D

Anyway, anyone got any ideas for small tournaments??? If we get the Curtin venue from 9am to 9pm like I am hoping we'll have some time left over after doubles/singles for another tournament... For the 1st tournament, Mic will be choosing the event so I'll leave that in his capable hands, but for future tournaments anyone got any ideas???

Obviously ideas that stand out are brawl minus and crews... I was thinking of trying a Random tournament as well (as in, everyone plays Random)... Possibly even a Dittos tournament, or a Banned Stages tournament, or what was discussed last City Run - a Pokeball tournament... Or we could bring in another game (though when we have a x-comm tourney then I guess there's not much point unless it was a non-fighter :p)...

Thoughts??? Ideas??? Witty responses??? (For the love of God make my shift less boring please :D Or I'll have to resort to doing shoutouts...)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Gotta remember when you're suggesting things, number of set-ups has to be considered :D Alternatively we could have 2 or 3 mini-tournaments running at the same time and allow people to choose which one they want to enter :p

EDIT: These ****ing kids are ****ing feral... How do you raise children to be so **** annoying???

Top Bottom