• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
So in ten years time if I hear about a murder case where the female victims' ovaries were removed, I'll think of you :p

Hater

Smash Ace
use pigs i have a plan that would realistically kill the need for females being used in the reproductive process, so if they ever try and rise against us males we can wipe them out!

MTGod

Smash Champion
Why can't these people leave!!!!!!! Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

EDIT: **** caps lock thing...

Anyway, how about Touhou :D??? Actually, any game where I can use keyboard I am in favour of :D

MTGod

Smash Champion
Because I'm the only person on shift - me leaving would be me closing which would be me fired :p

Anyway...

NvS Chess + City Run Sunday :D Hopefully I get my PS3 :D

ALSO possible good internet on the horizon!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
FPS's are fine, but Goldeneye Wii is going to be a joke.

Unless there's any major objections, looking at Brawl- teams for the bonus event.

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol golden eye wii won't be a joke mic!

It's already confirmed that you can use Gamecube or Classic Controller so no motion **** the game is already good just by hearing that!

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'm loving my ps3, I really wish I could afford more games right now :S

Apparently Demon's Souls, Bayonetta and Borderlands are all great games, I want to play :(

Tsunamo

Smash Cadet
FFXIII's alright, it's linear for the first half of the game, then exploration opens up. It's by no means a bad game, just not as good as the classics like FFVII and FFIV. Plus, there's barely any side-quests in XIII. :|

I ended up picking up Blazblue limited edition with the arcade stick for only $28 today at Big-W, it's a great fighter.

Hater

Smash Ace
Have not played bayonetta the whole story seems to be aimed at 12 year olds. If i had to play a game aimed at 12 year olds i'd rather play pokemon.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I could just screw with you all and not buy CS :D

Bah, who'm'I kidding...?

EDIT: Ness, Ganon and Bowser are all overpowered in B-... Discuss :p

Top Bottom