• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
I was going to comment on it but already posted and couldn't be bothered editing lol.

Looks good though. I feel like playing brawl now.

Alzi

Smash Master
I like this one because he is wearing bunny ears lol.

Dare someone to go through the Arena like that and walk in the gym.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Supply me the costume and I'd do it. Once I wlked around the city with my mates while wearing a balaclava I took it off pretty soon though cause it looked like some people were calling the cops regardless it was funny watching people avoid me.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Perhaps most of the research has been done is is relying more on character development_ Been researching stages personally, seeing i found it to be slightly flawed after choosing Lylat Wars against Alzi not realising Toon Links *******ized glitch he has there_ Oh i have one of my own now for you Alzi bwahahahahah_

You should wear your balaclava at the next tournament Trav to intimidate and terrify your opponents into submission_

Alzi

Smash Master
I find marth for some reason good against diddy kong. Just keep fairing and the chances of grabbing a bannana if thrown at you are pretty high from all the fairs.

Nice avatar Bob. I've seen that bear somewhere... Also i got lucky since the stage was tilting downwards so you slided further. It can be performed on some other stages aswell. ;)

Hope you get your voice back vlade by sunday which you should hopefully. My favourite stage of them all is battlefield.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I think it's bleach....
It's Kon from Bleach.

As for tourney $30. Hope my parents don't rage when i tell them.
Heh I have ice skating Friday,pool on Saturday, then the tourney...They're going to hate me...
regardless it was funny watching people avoid me.
This is my life normally =D
Marth and Luigi are Diddy's worst matchups.
Then..HOW COME I CAN NEVER BEAT ALEX? heh......

Alzi

Smash Master
I knew it was somthing from bleach, Marteh with your marth against alex just space nair and fair very carfully and come in with a side b at good times. Try to break the shield with B while he is shielding your fairs.

Theres nothing better then breaking a shield then up taunting with toon link then doing a quick up smash.

Snake does ok against diddy but diddy and his bannana's should give him a trip of his life. Falco can out camp him and has reflector metaknight would get *****.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Beating Diddy Kong with Marf requires patience more than just spacing nairs and fairs on their ***. Glide Tosses out of shield ruin shield pressure, hence your goal is to get rid of bananas or make diddy not have a banana in his hand, THEN space his *** to death.

tibs7

Smash Champion
diddy verse marth isnt to bad for diddy just do what shaya says.
diddy gets ***** by a dair camping mk. snake owns diddy if snake knows what hes doing with nanerz. Falco is dodgy as he can get gimped really easily by diddy. Luigi is by far the hardest.

just my 2c

swordsaint

Smash Master
Falco is pretty good against diddy if the falco knows what he can do

he has so many options that aren't hindered by bananas

since he can hold a banana and still use his normal laser camping and phantasms, reflectors for the other banana an aggressive diddy

glide-tossing the length of half-fd, spaced well can lead to grabs/smashes

tibs7

Smash Champion
yeah i know you payed first and i was like woah hes coming finally i get to verse him, and then attila organised this thing and we totally forgot you were coming down, was so bad, i feel bad 'cause i know you wanted to verse us =(

how many of you perth people are heading down to rocky?

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol shaya and swordsaint both got pranked aswell.

I'm not going to rocky or squat since i don't have the time or money to go by myself. We really need to find out who australia's best player is. But that is going to be impossible.

Corps probally has enough money to make us all go to rocky as a group lol.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
If Rocky wasn't so soon i would consider it but on dodgy student wages SQUAT will be a better alternative_ Depends if we can actually organise a team to make it in that time bracket_ Otherwise i will be looking at heading to Rocky or any other large NSW/ VIC tournaments next year_

When are you guys heading to perth_?

Also on the Diddy debate_ Just control his bananas and space him appropriately_ To really annoy them try to naner' lock them and screw with their head a bit, nothing hurts more than having your own tricks used against you_ Either using or removing his bananas is instantly going to make your match breath a little more_ Marteh if you like we can practice that this thursday if you're able to make it around_

EDIT: Just realised i have a decent sized tv i may be able to bring on the day depending on whether Graeme drives or not_ I'll be able to confirm this in the next few days_

Top Bottom