• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Ok I'm serious here

What the **** is a ratard

>_>

flailing your **** around and hoping you kill them (falcon punching).
Action Bastard's entire playstyle; described in 9 words.

Also, why isn't the tourney date in the title anymore?

And NOOB1 was moved back to the 20th. Just throwing that out there. This is going to be much smaller now.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Okay.

But it's urban dictionary so it doesn't really mean anything.

It was a joke that Gabe made up when me and him were playing smash one day. To my knowledge he wasn't even aware that it was in the Hangover

And urban dictionary is ******** btw

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
ok....wow so much over the word i started lol....how it got started.....me and scidaddle were playin smash and after my gf callin mea ratartd (cuz we jus seen the movie the hangover) it stuck in my head and i started callin ever one a ratard....

ratard means the same as retartd jus when a person that is a ****** says it ratard....lolol yes im a ratard...also u need to no when to say ratard....when u add ed to it than ur jus a ******......

ratard

automat1

Smash Rookie
this is really cool. :)
i'm sorta new to the community but i have been playing melee for a bit (just w/ friends). just found out about this tournament recently. guess i could test my skill and get *****. lol

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
WOOHOO!!! MELEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new guy HEAVEN!!!

finally tampas getting revived

my brother now plays marth, fox, and samus and plays them all pretty well actually his tech skill with fox is getting good and dayum he learns too fast the first day he played fox he already knows how to waveshine consistantly and marth he alreaddy knows his combos pretty well but yea watch out me and my brother have been playing every day and watching vids on youtube id say were both getting better and better

my falcons also getting to the point where it only takes a few good reads and hes dead but sometimes its the same way for him vs me! my gannon, pika, and mewtwo also **** (not so much pika and mewtwo but their more fun characters anyways)

automat1

Smash Rookie
MELEE!

YES

Good stuff new guy. You play Samus?
i try... haha it'll be my first tournament if i go. i don't expect to win, but i guess i need to play more people than just my brother and my friends. :)

i also have a falcon and marth which are almost as good as my samus (i think so anyways. maybe they're better... or garbage). :p

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
omg new guys....hmmmm ok if i cant make vsa ill host the last smashin wit out a condom ever.....if i thow it are u new guys down to come cuz i no use ol' school ppl are always down......polmex redhal beefy scidadle) jus need to no so i can start gettin the date rdy........where at in tampa u guys from??? and bring ur friends.....beefy u need to start bringin ur bro i see alot of skill....seriously ur bro is gettin good...if im goin to vsa ill be at ur place beefy word to done my ***

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!

last smashing witout a condom :( the best fest series of all time

gabe you should post the thread right now what do u think is gonna happen once your appartment lease is up and your living with your GF?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
get this **** HYPED!!!

YO people from orlando, g ville an sfl can suck a ****.

We always have to drag our happy ***** to your tourneys but no love for us.

Ufck ya;;

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
dammmnnnnnnnn polmex comes on the boards and put *****s in their place that *** is a G....

but when time gets closer for me to come back home ill post when my fest will be....

asfar as hostin more fests ill see whats up...ill prob rent out a motel6 room and have like a 3 dollar door fee.....if ppl will show up

OverLade

Smash Hero
SFL (Seibrik/Chaz at least) said they're coming and I think CO18/GDX are coming.

edit:
Raz and Fearless are coming. Some of Tallahassee may come...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
co18 is going? wonder if i can get a ride with him

or maybe steveless

Top Bottom