• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
You don't even know mayne.

We lost so many people in 09 and in 2010 it won't be much different.

I can tell
o i know we lost alot of people

but well recover i promise

people left because there was no solid tourney or smashfest in tampa hell its the reason i didnt go to tourneys for a while cuz i didnt feel like waiting to get to orlando/naples or whereever

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yeah and those people aren't dedicated. Noel got bored of smash that's why he quit. Monk quit cause' he's tired of there being no one reliable. Ishotlazer... well he just quit.

Noel quitting was like a kick to the balls, he was a huge part of Tampa smash. One of the main drivers and someone who helped the new guys get better.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
ok imma clear the air for you people are quitin because they r gettin OLDER....say it wit me now OOOOLLLLLDDDDDEEERRR....like me for example the reason y i play is cuz its a hobby...i like to play video games....i stoped goin to torneys 2 yrs ago and now i play mostly for fun and to get it out my system and also to chill wit my boys......seriously whats does it look like a 30 yr old man at a smash torney vs a 16yr old....yea scary...what i am bout to say is truth and alot of yous will be like "no its not" thats cuz u are a teenager...SMASH IS FOR KIDS not for adults....u tell me the oldest person u seen playin smash..and ill tell u the oldest i seen playin CoD or Halo.....its funny how yous will look back and be like wow i was a lil bit.ch..but its still fun game....

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
lol also y is tampa goin under??????? jus cuz of me and moonet arent goin??? that should be more of a reason to go hard...i will be on the live stream rootin my **** on...

my results
melee
1.polmex
2.scidadle
3.redhal

brawl
1.redhal
2polmex
3.edddddd

ill let scidadle borrow my pistol so the results stay the same

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
*** ur crazy polmex is the man the myth the legend...i no brawl and melee r 2 diff. games but melee is faster which means polmex reaction time is faster than ed....I THINK....but i cant front eds sheik in brawl was workin it...

kung fu hustle said it the best "IN A FIGHT, THE FASTER FIGHTER IS THE WINNER" PERIOD

Mampam

Smash Ace
lol Also Y Is Tampa Goin Under??????? Jus Cuz Of Me And Moonet Arent Goin??? That Should Be More Of A Reason To Go Hard...i Will Be On The Live Stream Rootin My **** On...

My Results
Melee
1.polmex
2.scidadle
3.redhal

Brawl
1.redhal
2polmex
3.edddddd

Ill Let Scidadle Borrow My Pistol So The Results Stay The Same

Where Am I On The Brawl Results???!!! >=o

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i'm kinda torn between going to this or going to g-ville the same weekend

who'd be down to team if i can make it?

Veggi

Smash Champion
lol also y is tampa goin under??????? jus cuz of me and moonet arent goin??? that should be more of a reason to go hard...i will be on the live stream rootin my **** on...

my results
melee
1.Veggi's dsmash
2.polmex
3.scidadle
4.redhal

brawl
1.redhal
2polmex
3.edddddd

ill let scidadle borrow my pistol so the results stay the same
More realistic imo.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
i'm kinda torn between going to this or going to g-ville the same weekend

who'd be down to team if i can make it?
id team with u in melee if u want im gettin better and better polmex will be able to vouch for me after the fest tomar

if u want a brawl teammate it can be my GnW if u want

More realistic imo.
haha truuuuu

OverLade

Smash Hero
When Renth senses idiocy and comes in to lay down his warlock pimp hand, you know that all is well in the universe...

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
to be fair

cod1/uo was a lot better than cod4

i can't say much about codmw2 besides how bad they made the PC version

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Im assuming Skadade was supposed to be me. DONT MAKE ME GO TO GOOGLE TRANSLATOR (What lang is that :X)

HTG still plays

Noel said he's gonna try hard to start playing with me again :)

And Gabe yes you are a big part of Tampa smash

Renth

Smash Hero
yup melees on the route of being officially dead that's why there was 300+ melee players at pound :O

OverLade

Smash Hero
Think about it though pound4 is the biggest melee tourney ever...8 years later. The smash community has always been smaller, but as long as dedicated people still enjoy it, its not gonna die anytime soon.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
brawl's been dead since it came out. It isn't competitive enough, sorry guys.

Top Bottom