• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Volt Tackle Videos: Replay Archive + Critique Thread

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller, I'll 20$ mm you at genesis 2. I have no idea how good you are. I know EXACTLY how good rizk is. Oh, and WA/OR not meaning anything? Not like felix has placed top 3 at mlg or anything. or anyone from WA/OR have beaten him.
Saying WA/OR is bad is dumb. but okay. We'll mm at genesis 2 XD

Okie doke. =]

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Roller, I'll 20$ mm you at genesis 2. I have no idea how good you are. I know EXACTLY how good rizk is. Oh, and WA/OR not meaning anything? Not like felix has placed top 3 at mlg or anything. or anyone from WA/OR have beaten him.
Saying WA/OR is bad is dumb. but okay. We'll mm at genesis 2 XD
You're right, you do know EXACTLY how good I am. Those laggy wifi matches 6 months ago were really intense!

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
Well I can almost beat Z in a ditto, hes the only one whose beaten me in a ditto XD so should be interesting :p

Roller

Smash Legend
Pikachu side tourney at Genesis. Hype!

Me, Stealth, Brick, Tag, Auto, Leaf, ESAM, Esca, Z, who else??

16 man bracket $5 entrance fee. 60-30-10 payout. Would be so legit if we did this.

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
Rizk, first off, you have no idea how good I am at the ditto, 2nd of all, just because the pika in GENERAL is better, it doesn't mean the pika is better at the ditto.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Rizk, first off, you have no idea how good I am at the ditto, 2nd of all, just because the pika in GENERAL is better, it doesn't mean the pika is better at the ditto.
You're right, because dittos actually mean something amitite?

Edit:
pretty sure you should just stop posting in the pikachu boards
Pretty sure you're mad because I speak the truth...who is also a good Pikachu:)

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
I'll get any pikachu laid if they come to genesis 2. Cept for rizk. Cuz hes a *****.

I **** as a wingman.

And I have a black friend who will help you get laid. He has copious amounts of *****es.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
It got flooded out by the AiB flame war, they're probably like 2 weeks old or so so have at it
Vid 1:
I see so many of my own problems in this. Something I've learned is to just stay the **** away from MK. Don't come down at him from the air, don't run at him unless you have a good plan, don't do anything but shoot jolts.
And that's as long as he's not coming from the air in a glide. If he is gliding at you, just get in your shield and wait. If he spaces it bad, punish, and if not just run away again. Shoot more jolts, he has to land sometime. Especially the flat parts of the stage.

1:30 you could have lived if you skull bashed, imo
Some of your rolling is really dangerous. 2 minutes in, you should have been hit about 3 times.
I'm really impressed with how you did at low percents, that was really good.

Vid 2:
The rolling thing. That's REALLY gotta stop. It's basically asking for a Dsmash.
By the time you can start d-throw chaingrabbing him, f-throw to usmash won't work, so you never have to worry about guessing which one will work at the time.
Holy crap MK dthrow chaingrab.

Overall, just watch out for the rolling things. And at some point, your spacing with stuff was amazing, but at other times, it could have used some work. Good stuff!

Don't come at ICs from the air with an attack. All they need is a shield>grab and you lose a stock.
Get a stock lead? NEVER EVER touch the ground again.
Dsmash, Skull bash, grounded thunder, are ALL not safe. Dsmash works to separate, but thats ONLY if you KNOW it will hit.

Really, I don't know a lot about this MU, it's one that I really just hate and hope I never have to play outside of a friendly until I'm ready.
I'll never be ready...

You better relax.
Or else you will..?
Oh yeah you have that Internet Tough Guy thing going for you.

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
What k prime said.

Also I learned that back air clanks with mks glide attack and continues through to hit him, so if you have enough time to do it, you can. But you have to space it pretty well.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
It isn't a bad punish either. Bair seems to always beat glide attack for me and it's better to use over nair if you don't want to stale it.

Top Bottom