• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
LMAO @ not carrying any beef over into real life. I made it perfectly clear to everyone at the tournament how ******** the bracket was. I don't care if I didn't attend any of your other tournaments you ****ing idiot, I attended this one, and it was run worse than any tournament I've been to in the past 4 years. So yea I will continue to trash you and your sh*tty tournament-running skills.

Oh yeah I beat Sensei too, so to recap, I beat pkmvodka, lost to PC, then beat Sensei, Kaiser, Dope, and Scar while Cort beat Swift and Husband and then lost to the same person I did and we ended up in the same spot. Good **** omegawhitemage! It's funny, you used to brag about how good the Mages were at running tourneys, but if you can't even do that right, and you've sucked at Smash since forever, wtf are you doing in the community at all?
w/e u base all of your ***** remarks on one tournament, when people around you have quite clearly. stated that this is the only problem we've ever had running one. i guess you're just bad luck. at any rate, come to the next one and i dare you to complain about it, we don't make the same mistakes twice. and ill be happy to MM you next time we meet, ill **** your *** then take your money, *****.

and i'm done.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
LMAO @ not carrying any beef over into real life. I made it perfectly clear to everyone at the tournament how ******** the bracket was. I don't care if I didn't attend any of your other tournaments you ****ing idiot, I attended this one, and it was run worse than any tournament I've been to in the past 4 years. So yea I will continue to trash you and your sh*tty tournament-running skills.

Oh yeah I beat Sensei too, so to recap, I beat pkmvodka, lost to PC, then beat Sensei, Kaiser, Dope, and Scar while Cort beat Swift and Husband and then lost to the same person I did and we ended up in the same spot. Good **** omegawhitemage! It's funny, you used to brag about how good the Mages were at running tourneys, but if you can't even do that right, and you've sucked at Smash since forever, wtf are you doing in the community at all?
What the hell is wrong with you?

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman

Lol, Chillin' combo.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
He has a pretty legit reason to be mad , the seeding at a national tournament was absolutely horrible. i don't think he was the only one that got screwed over in brackets either. My 2nd pool having 4 first seeds in from the the first pools and two 2nd seeds and then two more 4th seeds .. that was a little ridiculous imo but anyway. I think everyone had fun and thats all that matters but im just trying to say chillin has a right to be upset he travelled from Virginia tech which is probably 8-9 hours away from the venue. Chillin has always been trashtalking since he played dont take his insults too seriously its just how he is but u should try to calm down with the insults chillin i think everyone gets your point now LOL. i love the mages and they have a point their other tournaments were amazing , everyone messes up sometimes (except m2k) lets just move on <_<.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
I agree with that the pools were sort of weird. If you felt that you had seeded the first set of pools correctly than the second set of pools should have been entirely based off the placings in the first set of pools. It should always be 2 1s, 2 2s, 2 3s, and 2 4s. The skills of players can change extremely rapidly in a matter of months so you are never really sure. Thats why you do this to eliminate bias. The brackets from there should also be seeded based on the results of the second pool. Thus if you seed the first set of pools correctly everything will be completely fair. That is why I thought people had a right to complain about the first pools in the first place and there shouldnt have been a "complain and your DQed" policy. It was pretty obvious from the start that the pools were poorly done. Thats why I said you should have had someone like cort who knows almost every player do the original set of pools and from there the brackets can be as close to as fair as possible.

In the end it doesnt matter because its over. Alot more people got screwed than chillin but in the end people are always going to get screwed. Thats why someone can not even make it into brackets at one tourney and get top 15 at another. I see just by eyeing it a few examples of that.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
o welllz poop happens and we all make mistakes. i shouda complain about super champ combo but i never did :{ i got tied for 1st seed with everyone in the pool and if it was down to wins and loss i wouda been first but silly me didnt check closely at the wins/loss and realize after tournament is over that i shoulda been in the brackets but i suck :p SOOOO BANKS WHY NOT U IN BRAcKET?!?!?!?!?! kit is soooo facking goooooot!! XIFFF I expect better from you @ pound 3 if u go.

Aesir

Smash Master
no time johns
Prime example of someone who doesn't know what Johns means.

Nice try though.

I have nothing but respect for Jake and the mages though, considering the **** that went down. To my understanding too, they were promised the Gym but got classrooms instead. I'm pretty sure this would have been a lot easier with a gym instead of the ghetto class room thing. >.>;

xHayatox

Smash Lord
kkiiiid isss trullly ammmaaaaaazzzzing ill never beat omni :p kid freakin wrecked me in crews :( ill money match u chillinfude! except minus $90 bux i want a piece of that fux maybe i can get lucky and actually beat u at least once god dammit

chillindude829

Smash Master
okay OWM

just so you know if your first response to my questioning the rules in the original thread hadn't been "if you don't like it, don't come, you won't be missed," i wouldn't be saying anything to you right now. that was pretty blatant douchebaggery.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
okay OWM

just so you know if your first response to my questioning the rules in the original thread hadn't been "if you don't like it, don't come, you won't be missed," i wouldn't be saying anything to you right now. that was pretty blatant douchebaggery.
You caught me on a bad day, either way, i'm content squashing this and settling things with our MM, deal?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Prime example of someone who doesn't know what Johns means.

Nice try though.

I have nothing but respect for Jake and the mages though, considering the **** that went down. To my understanding too, they were promised the Gym but got classrooms instead. I'm pretty sure this would have been a lot easier with a gym instead of the ghetto class room thing. >.>;
i know what johns are, lol it was just a joke

btw i still wanna $5 MM you at pound 3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I see lots of drama still

And just to make a post

We messed up, and we admit it.

Too many things went wrong, too many things were rushed.

I would post johns, i dont think i have to.

Naturally we will improve from these mistakes and only hope to make our future tournaments better, Chillin i understand why your upset, and i honestly dont blame you, hug?

VLS 3 will have a slightly different ruleset, new venue, etc etc etc to prevent these things, im sure OWM is planning the same for Cata 4

Also- on the brackets
i Deeply apologize for taking so long, ive been working 48 hour weeks, friends were home for thanksgiving, brothers coming home from cali soon, family issues, the whole 9 yards.

Hopefully i can recreate the bracket, mostly.

And to everyone who helped with information about it, thank you very much.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Also- on the brackets
i Deeply apologize for taking so long, ive been working 48 hour weeks, friends were home for thanksgiving, brothers coming home from cali soon, family issues, the whole 9 yards.

Hopefully i can recreate the bracket, mostly.
...you DO realize Bibbed already made them, sent them to neal, and everything, right?

Top Bottom