• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Silly ike mains. And I'd like to team with someone i know, or i know is good for sure. Sorry I've gotten really good in doubles, and i want to place high.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
How dumb am I sometimes?

Crismas, fawk it, we teaming and placing high. fawk high tiers.
We'll do fine.

Also let's chat on aim sometime this week about this. Plus I haven't talked to you in foreverrrrz.

:)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Awww Shieet. who wants to team for this shindig.

and alex hopefully you can make this s**t run as quickly as the last one.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
kimchi: yes, if you bring a TV it's waived, not a Wii. The front page also has this information, always check there first.

ALLLLLLLL we need TV'S per usual! The more, the faster things run! Please post up if you can provide one :D

ALSO please don't forget to register at AIB: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5547

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
This is the day I come back, so I dunno if I can head out to this. What time do these normally end? I might go out to the next one in May.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Is there going to be a Melee setup at this?
Same deal as all the other monthlies it's usually put on toward the end. And if we can I can put one up for during the tourny but it's usually not on because the more set ups = faster end time :x

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Oh ****, Slikvik's coming? Nice.

Shadow and I are taking first in teams!

Edit:

Chaos Marth, I still need to play you in Pokemon. I'm not at home (and won't be for a few days, maybe not until break is over), so I don't have my teams on me, but I may download Shoddy here (this computer's garbage, though) and play you.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Oh ****, Slikvik's coming? Nice.

Shadow and I are taking first in teams!

Edit:

Chaos Marth, I still need to play you in Pokemon. I'm not at home (and won't be for a few days, maybe not until break is over), so I don't have my teams on me, but I may download Shoddy here (this computer's garbage, though) and play you.

Sure. I need to get used to shoddy though. And think of creative new teams. But letsa go!

Max Ketchum

Alright. I'll be around later in the day. Shoddy doesn't really take any getting used to, it's pretty cut and dry.

Max Ketchum

That's not a far stretch, considering they're both from PA.

I refuse to play on a DS, and I won't go to something with awful Brawl rules, lol. I'll stick to online sims.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
That's not a far stretch, considering they're both from PA.

I refuse to play on a DS, and I won't go to something with awful Brawl rules, lol. I'll stick to online sims.

It's free and the prizes are pretty good. Plus their giving out a shiny milotic.

And yeah, Tri-state has the best pokemon players.

Top Bottom