• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Thread: Now in Regular Definition!

Bwett

Smash Ace
Wow, no offense, but that luigi was really bad lol. Didn't watch the other one.

As a small tip to help you out, the best way we can see your skill is if you are playing skilled opponents. That's when your true skills start to shine ;).

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
You're not one to talk, Bwett. I've seen some of YOUR opponents.

(Unless, of course, that was a challenge. :laugh: )

D

Deleted member

*Cough*

Umm... those second two aren't CPUs. If they were CPUs, they would have grey stocks and a "CPU" symbol above their heads. The first video was just a wavedash demo, hence the title. If it makes you feel better, I'll delete the CPU one.
Or maybe you recorded the replay, so that there is no cpu above their heads.
O_O

Also, im not sure who you are playing wiht, but they are really really bad haha. I didnt watch 3rd 1 (only watched a mintue of 2nd one).

edit: I watched the lucario one, that was definately a player lol. Still not very good, but better than the luigi lol. Id practice speeding up your game a little bit, you were standing around alot and kinda being slowish. Fast fall some stuff maybe.,

Also, i recorded a money match against the best player in my city, so itll be up sometime hopefully soon. =)

D

Deleted member

TKD, hes beaten edrees and dsf(both in tournament), so yea hes pretty good.

D

Deleted member

Are you sure that Azen or Chillin have not beat him once either.

Also I know DSF is good I am not saying he is bad or anything.
What? No i mean. Azen and chillen are better. I meant that TKD isnt better than DSF O_O

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Or maybe you recorded the replay, so that there is no cpu above their heads.
O_O
It still appears over their heads on a replay.

edit: I watched the lucario one, that was definately a player lol. Still not very good, but better than the luigi lol. Id practice speeding up your game a little bit, you were standing around alot and kinda being slowish. Fast fall some stuff maybe.,
Not looking for advice, especially bad advice. I certainly don't want to fast-fall against Lucario.

And yes, it's always fun to hear "It was just a sucky player," when I beat someone hard. I play all sorts of different people from Smashboards, GameFAQs, and Allisbrawl constantly. I'd be more than happy to play against someone you deem to be not "sucky," though, if you have someone in mind. :laugh:

(Though not tonight, as I'm posting this from school as we speak. ;) )

D

Deleted member

Nah sorry, i didnt mean to offend. Ill edit my post, i was kinda sleepy and grumpy lol. Not saying you always play bad players, id just like to see you against a better one, to give some better advice.

Also, why is fast falling bad advice may i ask. I was just noticing that you seemed a little bit slowish and it might speed up your game a lil bit. Obviously dont fast fall everything, but if you watch prides vid vs chibo senpai, you can see how he fast falls the bairs and follows with upsmash. Obviously, you want to do this more liberally with lucario.
Also, try throwin in some empty short hops(something i havent been doin as often lately, dunno why), it keeps your opponent on their toes.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Got another video against a Dedede player. He's got 4 fights of us on Youtube but I'm just gonna post this one because I was playing like my fingers were ******** in the other ones. Consequently, I lost all 4 of the matches we recorded but I won every single other match earlier and afterwards. Go figure. Anyway, this has a pretty good ending (even if I lost) and he does a pretty good combo to kill my 2nd life. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQiRuzvDC2M&feature=related

By the way, is there a way to get out of Dedede's chain throw? If so (even if it requires godlike timing, I'll learn it after fighting this guy)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Lol. L2Read scrub xD =P

Have you beaten azen? *guesses not*
Yes I beat his Yoshi...........lol

lol L2Write scrub xD =p

When you wrote "DSF is better" you didn't put a direct object for what the subject was to refering to. So you could have meant he was better than Azen, Chillen, or a random Hippopotamus. BOOOOYAH

D

Deleted member

Yes I beat his Yoshi...........lol

lol L2Write scrub xD =p

When you wrote "DSF is better" you didn't put a direct object for what the subject was to refering to. So you could have meant he was better than Azen, Chillen, or a random Hippopotamus. BOOOOYAH
...*sobs*
lolol

Dsf lost to Azen when he went to the east coast. CH3 maybe?

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Can tell it's online play... if someone was spamming Marth's Fsmash that much live I'd probably hang them by their controller. =P

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Great vids, Bwett. Updated. :D

*START POSTING HALL OF FAME VOTES*

We need to keep the fame in the hall by updating! It's okay to vote for videos already in the hall of fame!

Top Bottom