• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Thread: Now in Regular Definition!

D

Deleted member

haha how about me? ;)

btw guys, bwett's yoshi just 2 stocked the best MK in oklahoma on friday, i was sitting right next to him, and it was in tournament, this man deserves praise!
Uhhhhhhhhhhh...

Gratz?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Don't be like that.

A Meta Knight is a Meta Knight, no matter how you look at it.

Besides, talent can be found in even the most barren places. If he beat folks up in NYC or Hong Kong, Paris or, yes, even Oklahoma, he deserves his props.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
who is this MK in Oklahoma?

also I almost got close to beating Forte the 2nd best MK in the world does that sound cool? lol

The best is M2K

D

Deleted member

:yoshi: Don't be like that.

A Meta Knight is a Meta Knight, no matter how you look at it.

Besides, talent can be found in even the most barren places. If he beat folks up in NYC or Hong Kong, Paris or, yes, even Oklahoma, he deserves his props.
*Cough*

W/e u say shiri :yoshi:

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Sorry for being MIA for a bit there guys, should be -mostly- updated. I'll get around to making a "Vs. CPU" section for YoshiKing and anyone else who wants to post some videos of that nature.

Mmac

Smash Lord
Bwett is getting better and better everytime I see him play. He's probably better than me now ;_;

Bwett

Smash Ace

Scala

Smash Ace
New vidyas. Nothing special, but I had a few bright moments.

Scala (Yoshi) vs X (Marth)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nfK9AD2Gz4

Scala (Yoshi) vs Brink (TL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeUn2nFyQys

Scala (Yoshi) vs Mike (Lucas)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeMrGygqpSw

Scala (Yoshi) vs DJ (TL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMJPXeB8TUE

The first three I think were good and should be put in the video archive
The last one.. not so much

I've never really played a lucas before (this was one of the first times vs one of them) and I spent a bit of time figuring out priority at the beginning of the match. 2nd half was ****.

I'm happy w/ the marth match, more eggs though

I need to teach myself ETS.

Last match was my first 1v1 of the day so I was kinda warming up

Self-review.
~ lots of missed opportunities for egg tosses
~ dsmash would have been useful in some cases
~ need to mix up approach more
+ played more carefully than I usually do and it payed off
+ pulled of some radical spikes

if you have something to say, say it

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Good Yoshi but MOAR EGGS I say the first one. also try some rising Bairs and good job with the tilts I love tilts.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
I would actually agree with Yinlong here, it's about time Bwett made his way into the Hall o' Fame.
Couple more things... you mispelled "Burntsocks" on the Hall of Fame vid :p
And should we keep ch0zen's vid up there? It's pretty old and he doesn't play Yoshi anymore...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I would actually agree with Yinlong here, it's about time Bwett made his way into the Hall o' Fame.
Couple more things... you mispelled "Burntsocks" on the Hall of Fame vid :p
And should we keep ch0zen's vid up there? It's pretty old and he doesn't play Yoshi anymore...
I agree get rid of Ch0zens vid.

D

Deleted member

I vote that u take off mine. 3 month old online video, itll impress noobs but thats it, i play not very well, he isnt very good, i only get 2 spikes cuz he does dumb stuff.

1 against burntsocks =P

SOVAman

Smash Hero
since burntsockz said it himself I agree (why not help another yoshi)
and online should not count for hall of fame cuz online is gay imo

2 against burntsockz

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Thanks for the votes, guys. I didn't know it was that good lol.
its good so it goes in the hall o' fame simply because there is not that many vids in the hall o' fame (i am not saying its bad though.)

the hall o' fame doesn't have to be amazing vids just popular vids

bigman40

Smash Master
Not really. Georgia is heavily still onto melee. Even the people at my college said that they quit brawl and went back to melee cause "itz 2 brokenz! It takez no skillz!" (not that I don;t like melee. I like it, but it's time to move on and make another smash game better. People need to stop holding on to the past.) Really, I hope to at least find ONE to get a chance to play in a tournament, but it looks slimmer each day....

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Not really. Georgia is heavily still onto melee. Even the people at my college said that they quit brawl and went back to melee cause "itz 2 brokenz! It takez no skillz!" (not that I don;t like melee. I like it, but it's time to move on and make another smash game better. People need to stop holding on to the past.) Really, I hope to at least find ONE to get a chance to play in a tournament, but it looks slimmer each day....
Thats sucks I wish you luck in your search

bigman40

Smash Master
I don't necessarily agree with what he said, and since it's my thread, don't give up home just yet. =P
well, thx for that. Unfortunately, wifi isn't working at my colleg. So, I will only have offline vids from some friends I have at my college (that still plays brawl...).

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Georgia is a terrible place for any game, much less Smash.

For the short time I was home, Scatz, I felt your pain. When I make my first million, I'm getting you a plane ticket to somewhere that's more conducive to allowing your wholesale **** with Yoshi to continue.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Iowa isn't too hot either...
Although we are relatively close to a whole bunch of other states that are pretty good.

bigman40

Smash Master
:yoshi: Georgia is a terrible place for any game, much less Smash.

For the short time I was home, Scatz, I felt your pain. When I make my first million, I'm getting you a plane ticket to somewhere that's more conducive to allowing your wholesale **** with Yoshi to continue.
Actually, Melee is the only thing that's good here. As alot of people would come to play melee.

I'll await your first million. I want to get to see other players other than just my friends all the time...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Fingerpass=Awesome.

Oh and I noticed this isn't in here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCiZQ_GEvI

It's not mine but I like the beginning.
Gindler Gindler Gindler how can I break this to you Online Combo vids are to be honest crap to start most of the people online are really not that good but there are exceptions. Anyways all those so called combos would never ever work against an experienced offline player. I know thats not your Combo vid but I don't think its that good could not watch the whole thing.

Top Bottom