• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Thread: Now in Regular Definition!

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Hey guys, had a week of writing conferences, so I've been pretty busy.

I'll update the thread with Mmac's new vids as soon as I get a few minutes to myself.

Thanks for the vids!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I hope everyone noticed that Mmac essentially 3 stocked the Zero Suit after he stopped being a big silly.

Mmac

Smash Lord
:yoshi: I hope everyone noticed that Mmac essentially 3 stocked the Zero Suit after he stopped being a big silly.
Yes..... Silly >_>

That was my first REAL ZSS player that I've face, so I had no idea how to handle her at the start

D

Deleted member

MMac was much better than the ZSS player. She was like a punching bag once mmac figured out what to do, not the matchup it seemed, just mmac owning.

That was nice, good job mmac. Crazy comebacks.

Youhei

Smash Rookie
After being completely obliterated by a hit and run Snake on my Lucario, I figured I had nothing to lose by trying to make a comeback win with Yoshi.

Here's me getting dominated with Lucario

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI_UNen6LJI

And my comeback attempt with Yoshi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNJX5cnLSoQ&watch_response
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEsIYPJG7Eg&watch_response

I know I am not a very good Yoshi yet, but you have to understand how excited I was! I mean, my record is like 19-98 for heaven's sake. I did have my moments, though.

If you watch my videos make sure you watch them in high quality.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I plan on posting some of my vids soon even thou they might be a little bad quality. I wish I would of recorded some of my matches from my last two tournaments.

Youhei

Smash Rookie
Haha, anytime. I will be sure to post more when I stop embarassing myself ^^ All of the ones I post are online (but I am not sure if that was directed at me)

SonicBlind

Smash Rookie
Maybe ill post some videos not today though im busy. :p ,but awesome thread these videos help everyone.

D

Deleted member

Omg bwett vs sethlon! Great playin bwett, falcos rough =P

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Bwett, your Yoshi is just like mine except it's green and it wins.

Awesome job, keep it up! :D

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
haha how about me? ;)

btw guys, bwett's yoshi just 2 stocked the best MK in oklahoma on friday, i was sitting right next to him, and it was in tournament, this man deserves praise!

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
haha how about me? ;)

btw guys, bwett's yoshi just 2 stocked the best MK in oklahoma on friday, i was sitting right next to him, and it was in tournament, this man deserves praise!
lol cause i thought i found a solution for bwett's characters, and i've had the taste of victory(not lately.) For you I'm still thinking of how your Dedede plays and yet to think of an effective strategy.

back on topic: bwett for president!

Top Bottom