• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Bu$ house of chills confirmed for Sunday
Bring the good times (Jamie I'm assigning you to brawl setup duty, no worries)
can you bring your input cord for the wii? i only have that hd one or w/e it is that isn't compatible with some tvs

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well, turns out I cant make it today. Dad came home last night after being away for 4 months and my family wants to do family stuff. Turns out I cant drive in anyway because car decided to die.

Sorry, have fun without me I guess. Its annoying having things come up all the time >_>

Splice

Smash Hero
Leisha you disappoint me

On that note, I'll be getting to MC around 1pm because sleep is fun and I refuse to let my alarm clock oppress me.
Jamie I'll bring a brawl AV.

Sebby

Smash Cadet
a family lunch and dinner popped up, if people are playing smash late into the night i might be able to chip in then

Splice

Smash Hero
a family lunch and dinner popped up, if people are playing smash late into the night i might be able to chip in then

"chip-in?" for what? free money pls giv 2 me

Just to keep errybody posted, so far this is ; Jamwa, Khoa, Viva, and myself.

khoa i pm'd u my phone number

Splice

Smash Hero
can you bring your input cord for the wii? i only have that hd one or w/e it is that isn't compatible with some tvs

just realised I don't have any wii accessories whatsoever except a smashed Wii with "N64" painted on it.

if anyone else sees this and can take AV cables for Wii that's cool, no fuss though coz Bus has a wii and there isn't really that many people. mmye ok i leave now.

Bu$

HoC
Sup wid it people!? I'm hosting a melee training marathon before the hype Miles Warehouse tournament!!! This Wednesday and Thursday at my place! Could also chuck in some project M if that tickles your fancy. Get around it!!!1

Splice

Smash Hero
To bring the hype for Smash 4, who thinks Rosalina is going to be a good character. Op or not. Thoughts.
I'll MoneyMatch you $50, me as Rosalina, you can pick whoever you want
We can play on release date, I'll try to get a reservation at IMAX theatres

NOW THATS HYPE

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
I'll MoneyMatch you $50, me as Rosalina, you can pick whoever you want
We can play on release date, I'll try to get a reservation at IMAX theatres

NOW THATS HYPE
I ACCEPT! Splice vs SurPr15e in the biggest most hype Smash 4 money match in Australia. Rosalina (Splice) vs. Megaman/Wii Fit Trainer or Bayonetta if she is in it. I ask the crowd to help me decide which of these characters or any of your opinion I should use. If no one can decide it will either be Bayonetta (if she is in it) or Sonic. If it is released at the time of BAM I'll challenge you there. If not, which IMAX. (One at Melb. Central I hope). Happy New Year by the way Splice and to everyone else in the community all the way from India.

I'll see you at BAM or IMAX. If I lose, I'll kneel on the ground and while bowing say Splice is better than us all in Smash 4 3 times as well as give you $50. If I win though what will you do?

BRING THE HYPE

Also who thinks these guys look alike

Dr Peepee and Daniel Bryan

Bobby Scar and Ian Hecox

Last edited:

Sebby

Smash Cadet
I ACCEPT! Splice vs SurPr15e in the biggest most hype Smash 4 money match in Australia. Rosalina (Splice) vs. Megaman/Wii Fit Trainer or Bayonetta if she is in it. I ask the crowd to help me decide which of these characters or any of your opinion I should use. If no one can decide it will either be Bayonetta (if she is in it) or Sonic. If it is released at the time of BAM I'll challenge you there. If not, which IMAX. (One at Melb. Central I hope). Happy New Year by the way Splice and to everyone else in the community all the way from India.

I'll see you at BAM or IMAX. If I lose, I'll kneel on the ground and while bowing say Splice is better than us all in Smash 4 3 times as well as give you $50. If I win though what will you do?

BRING THE HYPE

Also who thinks these guys look alike

Dr Peepee and Daniel Bryan

Bobby Scar and Ian Hecox

love your work surprise

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Barmitzvah's require a lot of effort. Reading two (minimum) [long] things in vowel-less Hebrew, remembering 50-odd prayers outright and lifting a 5 tonne Torah around the entire synagogue on every floor which if you drop you've ruined it and you have to start again.

Many are called, few are chosen.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
See that shaya posted here, and i expected him to say that he was coming to melbourne or something.

i am underwhelmed.

Splice

Smash Hero
Barmitzvah's require a lot of effort. Reading two (minimum) [long] things in vowel-less Hebrew, remembering 50-odd prayers outright and lifting a 5 tonne Torah around the entire synagogue on every floor which if you drop you've ruined it and you have to start again.

Many are called, few are chosen.
The stakes are high.

See that shaya posted here, and i expected him to say that he was coming to melbourne or something.

i am underwhelmed.
haha trolled

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
if you win I'll throw you a barmitzvah
or buy you some kfc
its ur call
Inernet lag caused double post. Shaya or any moderator. Can you please delete this post.

if you win I'll throw you a barmitzvah
or buy you some kfc
its ur call
I think I'll take the KFC and just to be nice and promote good sportsmanship, I'll buy you a zinger burger or twister. Which one you decide is up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Splice

Smash Hero
I think I'll take the KFC and just to be nice and promote good sportsmanship, I'll buy you a zinger burger or twister. Which one you decide is up to you.
Is this some kind of ploy to make me WANT to lose the Money Match?

Top Bottom