• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness

All upcoming meets go in here; I'll try to update the OP whenever something new is planned.

Meets normally happen at ShadowLogic HQ, which has TVs and Wiis for us to use as needed.

Address is here: Unit 3, 442 Dynon Road, West Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Aus

Otherwise, housemeets occur infrequently, but will be updated here.

~Upcoming Events~

Everyone should stop the exam cramming and chill with a smash meet...

ViVa

Smash Ace
RIP N2C. I will always remember that one time you gave me back my money and my change and not a single **** was given.

Also I'm going to manifest as sailor moon again GET HYPE.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
RIP N2C. I will always remember that one time you gave me back my money and my change and not a single **** was given.

Also I'm going to manifest as sailor moon again GET HYPE.

Alright, I'll do Captain Planet.

Splice

Smash Hero
I am so in

My perfect sleeping habits of waking up at 5am and going to bed at 10:00pm have gone on for too long.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah I have my L's currently. Since I'm over 21 I dont need to do the log book which is like thank god! But at the same time, I dont feel comfortable driving so I'll need the hours. xD

I've done about 5 lessons though, so around 7-8 hours of driving. The instructor said I'm doing really well for someone who hasn't drove in their lifetime. Just costs too much money to do lessons regularly though x_x.

Splice

Smash Hero
14 hours on my L's yeaaaa

and then I decided I don't like driving

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I guess if you live near transport and don't mind waiting around to get home, then it can suit you better. As for me, I cant be bothered catching 2 buses to get to work. lawl.

I kind of feel like a night out on saturday after the tournament, but at the same time, I wouldn't have a way home unless we could stay back at someones joint. Just an idea anyway, its a bit late notice too.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
well, prometheus is coming out, and i'd feel like watching it after the tourney in a late-night sesh.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
We play video games, we're not meant to be social.

Having said that, ViVa my house next weekend? When are your holidays?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well since I'm not actually sick anymore, whos keen for a meetup in the city next weekend? Movies or something? I'm up for anything really, I did need to do some shopping for myself anyway.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Next week me n seb start holidays, im up for anything that involves smash and ill make seb leave his house and come

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Okay, well Ive decided after doing my hair I'm going into the city for shopping. Then I'll probably leave around 4 to go to the croydon gametraders smash tournament thingie.

If anyone wants to hang out with me for coffee of a late lunch, give me a message or call.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yay billys :3.

If anyone else wants to come along, it should be all good. There's the smash thing at croydon at 5 pm, so if people want smash, that's gonna happen.

Meet up at Melbourne central btw, not sure what time exactly yet. Around mid lunch time hopefully.

:phone:

Splice

Smash Hero
details about the croydon thing? I've never been to croydon so I'll only be down for that if it means more chillin'. I may be there later because I have other things I must attend to first.

Splice

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if I can come at all now because I have this stupid workshop that I don't want to go to.
Anyone want to hang out after 4pm? I can get to the city by 4:20pm

Not too keen on croydon tho

:s aww man

Top Bottom