• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I have family stuff planned for Christmas, then I leave on the 27th to Sydney for a week.

Don't think the next tournament is until January sometime. Really depends on when cw will announce something or if someone else organizes.

Splice

Smash Hero
I won't be free after the 18th of December, until the 4th of January.

I want to host some tournaments though, because our ruleset sucks atm so I need to host something so that we can use a good ruleset. But we must salvage Earl first and atone for our sins.

btw, Nice avy Vermy, lookin' hawt and also the pic is cropped very well.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
I won't be free after the 18th of December, until the 4th of January.

I want to host some tournaments though, because our ruleset sucks atm so I need to host something so that we can use a good ruleset. But we must salvage Earl first and atone for our sins.
what billy no dont go stay pls ill buy u ice tea an wards and stuff pls

but yes everyone hear out this ruleset very good very fair hanenbow legal yay

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I can hold a meet for melee and random stuff on the saturday if anyone is keen, dunno how interested people will be about having 2 meets in 2 weeks though

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
sorry guys, i've had a busy week, and haven't been able to formally organize this. not sure if there will be setups. i'll try to be more diligent for next friday.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Everyones like, Ill go if YOU go! :O

Well yeah, 2 days notice isnt enough for me. I'm happy to do something friday next week if people wanna meet up then? =)

Although apparently the world is ending that day. Derp.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Damn I remembered I don't finish work till 6 that night actually.

Would people want this earlier in the day or a dinner till late meetup? It its daytime, then I'm out of the question lul.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah, I assumed so.

If anyone wants to give a time and date, let me know so i can update the OP.

I also have the Wii U I could bring along for nintendoland funs.

SL.Chris

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys,

Just a heads up, I've posted in the main thread about the idea of having a meetup this coming Friday the 21st of December.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=15149048&postcount=1382

It's going to be the last Casual Fighters Night at ShadowLogicHQ before we take sometime off over Christmas and New Years to do some major renovations.

Let me know if you guys are keen and I'll make the arrangements. =)

Thanks.

SL.Chris

Smash Cadet
@ViVa - Thanks ViVa, forgot to mention that we'll be there till late on Friday Night through to Saturday Morning for anyone that is interested in coming down. =)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Okay so its settled, meet up at the Shadowloo Headquarters at anytime after 4pm and smash till whenever people can be bothered.

I'm sort of a maybe at this point though, I still need to ask whether parents are cool to give me a lift home. If not, then I dont think they'll want me stuck in fitsroy at night :/.

Realllly wish I could have my license sooner so it wasn't an issue. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Assuming you have overprotective parents or something? Or is it just far away from where you live?

Most of the tournaments will run earlier in the day than this, just a meetup for this friday though. Maybe a small mini tournament if enough people show and want to.~

Top Bottom