• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
What the hells up with this new layout?
lol theres gonna be like 5 ppl this monthly.
yeah redact lets team. we'll do a double DDD team and show our skillz with moar grabbing. but u have to think of the team name.
I quit smash altogether though. .I even put my Wii away. Well at home anyways. I'll still be coming to the monthlies or play people online whenever I feel like it.

Melbourne VCE Thread
I had my biology half-yearly today. Didn't go well. The teacher told us the stuff that would come up on the test but most of it didn't come up. Everyone was pissed. Some of the things we never even heard of. I need to go kick ba-....*cough cough*... study for my upcoming half-yearlies.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Hey! Chris is a pro with MK, and is much better than you. Even though I've never seen you in action, i have a feeling.
you realize bryan and chris are like best friends lol
but its true, your no good, especially how you beat me, thats like proof your no good rofl

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
dont forget about the jam fund either, redact, make sure everyone helps out a couple dollars ok?

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I'm coming - that counts as ~16 players

I would call everyone else except Falcon and Dedede who lick salty nuts secondary also.

Long story short I am a cocky yet versatile fhag xD

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
I'm coming - that counts as ~16 players

I would call everyone else except Falcon and Dedede who lick salty nuts secondary also.

Long story short I am a cocky yet versatile fhag xD
Shaz, when have you ever NOT been a cocky and versatile, yet gonzarlic boi? :p Shaz I think that sometime we'll have to catch up and have you teach me how to play brawl well, cos I don't have it at home lol.

I'm not coming to this monthly, but I should be coming to the next one.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
yeah i didnt forget about the jam fund, but i was thinking of calling it "the redact ddr fund" but ok!

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
i already have it all planned out, i rise slowly out of a massive cake singing

"hes name was Jei Jei, he was a showgirl...."

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
jei should just dance for cash, no need for the jfund when were sticking 50's down his pants, that is if he is even wearing any by that point

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
probably not, but u can just stick the bills down my stockings cuz i never take those off it's a rule (they might tear)

_X_

Smash Lord
The X Crew is offically rocking up late as X is working till one... and it's my crew so they'll do what I say (in acutal fact they're doing me a big favor so I owe them lunch or what ever <_<).

But yeah, don't start singles without us... It will make me a sad panda.

So I guess I win doubles on my own be default, amirite?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
you come worse than last as a result X, you get double last, since its teams ill list you as last twice, and give your team consisting of "X" and "X" the name "X sucks"
good right?

and Kumori, as dekar stated, first post of this thread, starts at 12:00pm and it goes till whenever, details galore at the start

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
we found a room....seminar 6 was it?
em's just jealous that she cant afford to stuff 50s in my gstring...ok its old i'll stop now

i heard theres a meet tomorro

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
well if u wanna get technical smarta$$
if i didnt love u so much i would be mad at u correcting me...grr
sundays ftw

FoxyApollo

Smash Rookie
Yes I wasted valuable time to register to say this:

omg what a fail, La Trobe Bundoora? You are kidding me right, it takes like 2 hours for me to get NEAR the bloody campus via public transport, then I have to walk the rest of the way.

(then i probs would get lost in the campus, its bigger than canberra)

I am NOT coming to this monthly, I just hope to god that the next one will be somewhere more....accessible.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lovely. I'm glad you shared your thought to this thread, Apollo. c:

Wow, Jei, I'm serious, I got a hard-on thinking about what you were going to do.
Makes me want to just come down for this Monthlie.
If you don't mind me being there.
But I know you'd rather me just stay home and jerk over you. </3
I HATE YOU.

Olol I just realised we had 'bi'weeklies, no wonder there wasn't anything on last weekend. *slow*

You guys STILL playing DDR? Sigh.
Unless you're GOOD you should just stop, I mean really.
You all just suck.
Small, tiny, microscopic cok. <3
And no, if you say: "Oh, so you mean yours?" It still doesn't change the fact you're ghey.
So stfu and get on your knees kthx.

Forgive me for spamming but I haven't done so in a while.
I miss youz. </3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer

omg what a fail, La Trobe Bundoora? You are kidding me right, it takes like 2 hours for me to get NEAR the bloody campus via public transport, then I have to walk the rest of the way.

I am NOT coming to this monthly, I just hope to god that the next one will be somewhere more....accessible.

this issue isnt new, but word is the next monthlies will be based in the city, fyi

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Home Sweet Home

Jei: Thanks for dropping me off at the station. If you had dropped me off 2 seconds late, I would have missed the train. If I missed it I would have been home by 12:30 earliest.

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman

You signed up to complain about something that you wouldn't go to?

lol

In any case, next Couch Warriors is confirmed for 20th of July at the John Curtin which is basically just around the corner from RMIT in the city.

Thanks everyone who came today. Just an FYI, Loki's copy of Brawl and freeloader went missing. He wasn't sure if it was labeled or not, so please let us know if you realise you've more than one copy.

Nick_

Smash Apprentice

L2Drive :p

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
You guys STILL playing DDR? Sigh.
Unless you're GOOD you should just stop, I mean really.
You all just suck.
ill just quote part of this because well the rest of it just radiates more fail than this haha
but since feri played smash once, ill classify him as a smasher now, and well i would say he is a decent bit better than you kas :O
and you talk like your good :3

Dekar289

Smash Hero
thanks for teaming, nay

how did singles turn out?
nay is best team smasher by far, amirite?
aw jei, learn to beat me =p haha great matches
nice monthly redact, but next time, don't team with emily, you shouldn't have to try and do EVERYTHING
emily, you let redact down, completely, as expected, LOL
shaz, looks like you're finally doing good and stuff =p
cats, same
forte, you know none of this would ever happen without you
cobalt, whomg i bet you won singles
atticus, tf2 sniper training for $500 an hour, call me and i'll try fit you in
devil, **** what a close match, but i totally wasn't trying so technically i won by like 9001 points
you, reading this, go to hell. reading somebody's post in a public forum on the internet is totally wrong

edit: LOL censors "'d amn"

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks for coming everyone! Sounds like it went decently, apart from the lack of Wiis (I did remind you guys!) I'm back home now and looking forward to the new monthlies at the brand spanking new location!

I challenge X's Crew to a drinking match - like a money match but with beer involved. Only once, so we don't wreck the tourney

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
**** smashboards keeps shutting down and the forum format keeps changing, this new one still sucks.
Saturday was great fun! thanks Jei for being a great partner :) even if we failed badly against phil and Emily, we tried!! emily, your marth is very scary :D
cant wait for next month's in the new location.

i love kirby. he's too good! " yiiaaaaa eehh!" haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom