• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Ewwww... VCE! Cast that discussion into the abyss... I've finished it once, I don't want to be reminded about how much fail it was. I have enough on my hands with University... even though I'm on holidays now...........

LMX ftw!!

forky

Smash Apprentice
CAO, just a 100% confirmation from me that i am coming. I need the weeklong dates to book off work from you ASAP, and also if the option to stay up in the mountain for an extra day is possible? 2 days is a bit ****ty compared to 3 imo (as budget allows for everybody)

Please let me know ASAP (email answer to me at simon@cassbrothers.com.au) -

Anyone that wants to try their hand at snowboarding, i will most likely be offering an hour or two in free lessons at the first day, so let me know if there is any interest (L1 Certified Instructor)

Yeesssssss...........

Dekar289

Smash Hero
SMASH MEET AT REDACT'S HOUSE (aka laburnum station)

Monday queen's birthday
noon until late

bring stuff!

icek

Smash Cadet
-

Anyone that wants to try their hand at snowboarding, i will most likely be offering an hour or two in free lessons at the first day, so let me know if there is any interest (L1 Certified Instructor)

Yeesssssss...........
devil fails at snowboarding.
also icek top tier ow yer??????
X fails at life and smash

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Redact - do you have that thing from Erick or what? If so I'd like to get it from you before the dinosaurs make a come back or Jesus returns....whichever comes first :)

Edit: **** sig!

PS:
Ii ooh..ooh ooh uh (Not Clayton)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
lol i have the wireless wii thing right here, but yet still it hasnt made its way to you, well it depends, i dunno if im even having a meet tommorow yet lol, ill see <3

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I LOST MY HAT.

I was at a pub with a bunch of friends, a whole lot of hat swappery went down and by the end of it we were one hat down. MY HAT DOWN.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I put my shoes outside the place I was staying because everyone was doing it, but when the morning came it wasn't there.

Oh Jei, I found a Yoshi plushie the size of a door

Great Aether

Smash Cadet
A suggestion

I had this idea about the tourney and bcuz maybe 40-50 percent live in the north or west side, you could hold the tourney half or some of the months at latrobe and the rest at the John Curtin Bandroom. Is that possible?

lol nihon ni suki desu yo.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Actually like 70-80% live in the east. =P

CAO buy me that yoshi or you will have a bad love life for 15 years!
don't break this chain!

Nah just give me the location of it for when I go...

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
forte lives in the east, so they moved it as close as they could
but yeah, the location thing is an issue but its impossible to please everyone while making everything work
some people suffer from the move while some will gain, but whoever loses will just have to accept it

it tests your dedication? im not too sure what else to say :p

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Jei: with a life size Yoshi it sounds like you're the one trying to improve your love life xD.

All: I don't think the location thing is an issue at all. Melbourne itself is about as central a location as can be. It's also much easier on the whole to get to by public transport. Those who complain are being selfish, and should realise that with the price of petrol and the LaTrobe location it was taking upwards of two hours and 25 dollars to get there for a good deal of us.

KO: if you see Asuka (you'll know if it's the right one coz she's fluxing gorgeous) for some reason TELL her she's coming back to Melbourne with you to marry Shaz ^^. I was watching a pair of turtles grazing amongst the coral when I went spear fishing with my dad the other day it was cuuted :)

PS: There are Vectors here xD

Dekar289

Smash Hero
that post was brought to you by, Shaz
but mainly, Forte

Forte drinks water and eats apples, have an apple today! They're super healthy, and just delicious!

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
I had this idea about the tourney and bcuz maybe 40-50 percent live in the north or west side, you could hold the tourney half or some of the months at latrobe and the rest at the John Curtin Bandroom. Is that possible?
It is theoretically possible and we'll likely be keeping the Latrobe bookings as a backup, it's not like anyone else uses the room anyway.

As long as we have the Curtin, it's fairly safe to say we wouldn't be giving it up to go back out to Latrobe. The more feasible option is to have Latrobe events between monthlies, but even that would be silly, as the effort required for that extra event to accommodate a minority is simply not worth it. If you want to be actively involved, your best bet is to arrange something yourself for people around your area.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Looks like a fun night, makes me wish i was 18... and had a car

Also im going to assume X got ***** in tekken 6 :laugh:
jk X, btw you going with anyone for teams next monthly?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
har har har!

imo, july or august monthly, we should do brawl and melee singles and teams, all single elim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom