• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
pretty sure tibs' link and doc will liek ****. they are 2broken sorry boys.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Dude Tak, don't be trippin,' I am CW. I'll refresh the first post soon enough.

---

ok, meet for this saturday has been confirmed.

Time: 10:30am - a reasonable hour
I'm more than happy to continue this past the reasonable hour at my place. Anyone is welcome to crash and/or play till the sun rises as they please. My place is free from Friday onwards for the 5 days following.

3 TV's ~ both games, get at me.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I'm gonna have to fight my gf but I'll try to get in on some of this.
I'll be in the Eastern suburbs on Saturday anyway...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer

http://www.couchwarriors.org/real/

Tournament banner up! This will be the last Melee Tournament before Rocky! CouchWarriors will revert to running Brawl from September onwards ~ not to say Melee is completely dead, but will be taking the back seat once again in the future ~ more on this later :)

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Brawl+ was drawing quite a crowd last couchwarriors. I'll be bringing it again, if a few others bring it as well as TVs we can do a little tourney.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Earl - Usually starts at 1pm.

Just a reminder for everyone, it starts this week!

We're testing eGames' new office venue in industrial Collingwood. It's sort of a like a garage/warehouse type setup that hosts numerous R&B/Hip Hop parties. It has the potential to suck pretty hard, but we're exploring other options to see how they make the videogaming experience.

So remember to check the first post for the details and see you this Saturday!

Remember to bring equipment to keep this flowing! Brawl+, Melee kits, TVs etc.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Plasia said there was a lot of interest for it last monthly. That's a pretty vague response though! I'm looking forward to trying the game in a competitive light, even if I prefer normal Brawl at this point.

Also! The Sunday after, a few of us (TM/DJ Cat) are likely hitting up the Aquarium for non-Smash fun. If you're interested, just holler about it on Saturday in Collingwood.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
you know i do take requests if anyone wants me to cook something and bring it... in not a great cook but i could just past for 1 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom