• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Don't Get Hyped - Jan 28 - Link to results at top of opening post

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
yeah but coming from a non-high tier character player with MUs worse than MK why would you not bother trying because of MK. It makes no logical sense unless you simply don't want to be bothered learning a complex MU.

earla

Smash Lord
People can use MK?
Should just give up now...
check out FOW's ness on youtube. he won an american tournament recently and took out a couple of high level mk's.

perhaps u'll be inspired.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
leisha you misunderstand, it was 25 for mk before, now it's 50 for all haha
Ohhh my bad. Carry on then. xD

As for characters, just play who you want. MK can be pretty dumb, but hes somewhat beatable. Maybe.

Dont think ill be doing cupcakes anymore... turns out I dont have any eggs left and the stores are closed now :<

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Why? MK isn't that good, he's just got some tricks that take some time to learn and get used to.
EDIT: If you main Ness, you should be more afraid of Marth and DDD tbh.
*looks at tier list*

*looks at apex results*

hmmm.....

If Ness is a bad character choice I pick DDD otherwise.
iirc ness has a decent matchup with mk; better than d3's mu with him, anyway. watch out for marth, gw and snake though, cause they'll tear ness to pieces.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
For the love of god, please bring equipment, ill be very sad if i rock up and theres only 2 setups or something.

Anyway ill be there early 12:30ish to setup my junk.

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
im leaving from my place at about 9:30. should get there between 12 and 12:30

Bringing:
-Laptop
-Brawl Setup
-TV
-Hacked Brawl for some lols. :)

It's confirmed that only i will be attending, my brother (taylor) has other things planned. But still shall be awesome!!! :)

See you'se all there :)

bigwillyn64

Smash Cadet
Guess who guys... :D long time no see.

I'll might be coming for just some friendlies at about 5:30pm / 6pm. Unfortunately, I work so I'll miss out of the tournament completely.

So depending on how I feel like after work, I'll might swing by.

bigwillyn64

Smash Cadet
This will be my first at one of Dekar's events. So lets see how this event turns out.

Hopefully, I'll see you tomorrow Dekar and Jei

Danza

Smash Apprentice
yeah Mario is good, Ike is really powerful but slow, Ike is one of the characters i would use against a heavy character like Bowser. Oh were you at the EB Games Tournament last week ?

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
yeah Mario is good, Ike is really powerful but slow, Ike is one of the characters i would use against a heavy character like Bowser. Oh were you at the EB Games Tournament last week ?
no i live in shepparton, its a 2 and a half hour drive from boronia. i rarely attend these events, the last monthly tourney i went to was jan last year. its hard to me to get a weekend off plus to get time for a brawl tourney.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
You may play me, if you can find me in the crowd.

bwoahahaha. -is only female there probably-

fffffffffff.

Which rob should i bring? Japanese or US rob? xD He'll sit at my laptop :3

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh cool, then hopefully I'm not the only one neutralizing the sausage fest. har har.

Maybe I might do some mm's for the lulz.

And why is J-a-p censored?

Danza

Smash Apprentice
You may play me, if you can find me in the crowd.

bwoahahaha. -is only female there probably-

fffffffffff.

Which rob should i bring? *** or US rob? xD He'll sit at my laptop :3

Yeah ok, eventually will play in the brackets if none of us is KO'd, you can bring any R.O.B :). If it sits on the laptop make sure he gets a good view of the matches :)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
They're cuddling :3 and Yes a rob farm will be made soon.

And wtf, fully series. A baby bat just flew into my room and ran out screaming to mum xD. FFF

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Maybe I'll get a sex change so I can fit in. YEAAAHZ NO MOAR PMS!.

Yeah, its rare to see girls at these tournament. Most of them are usually too nervous to attend.

Danza

Smash Apprentice
I think i have played you before Leisha... yeah if im correct, it was at a Tournament in November 2010.
You chose R.O.B and i chose Pit. Did you know you are the one who made me play with R.O.B ?,
Because when i lost to R.O.B at the tournament and was KO'd afterwards by Splice, i went home and tryed R.O.B, and i found this character really good so i decided to practice with it alot.
Maybe i should thank you for showing me R.O.B, otherwise i would of never tried this character out :).

Top Bottom