• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] BAM6 announced, May 9-11 2014! Congrats to Dekar, SD and Shaya!

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I'll be coming to this event again this year too, love the Melbourne scene :) Just, someone please don't make me face Attila or Tibs 1st round like the other times, so brutal ;__;
Will also be looking to get some friendlies recorded, I'm greedy like that.

S.D

Smash Master
Nikes ended my brawl career once and for all by beating me in the sudden death knockout pool. He will forever have the honour of being my last tournament opponent.

tedeth

Smash Master
TEMPTING!

Will be very keen if I can afford it. Would love to play you guys again. I'm slightly less terrible now. :D

Might see if Zxv is interested too!

Splice

Smash Hero
TEMPTING!

Will be very keen if I can afford it. Would love to play you guys again. I'm slightly less terrible now. :D

Might see if Zxv is interested too!
Aweeeeeeesome! Let us know how logistics go, and if you need money or accommodation. I can't do much on the accommodation front myself though lol...
Hopefully you things can work out

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
I'll come if there is a confirmed crew NSW VIC crew battle
Azn Lep: Caotic started the triweekly series and kickstarted competitive melee in San Diego. At his peak he was one of the best players in SoCal, and the second best in SD. Unfortunately Cao was studying abroad, so he had to pass the torch down to Edrees when he left. Children would sing songs to their children about his kindness and generosity; fables would be passed down generation to generation until his very name became legend. And one day, not far from now, Caotic would make his return.

Is this where CAOTIC will make his legendary and fabled return. At BAM 6. If so, beware the legend that is CAOTIC. BAM will soon be covered in chaos. It will be chaotic.

Bu$

HoC

Azn Lep: Caotic started the triweekly series and kickstarted competitive melee in San Diego. At his peak he was one of the best players in SoCal, and the second best in SD. Unfortunately Cao was studying abroad, so he had to pass the torch down to Edrees when he left. Children would sing songs to their children about his kindness and generosity; fables would be passed down generation to generation until his very name became legend. And one day, not far from now, Caotic would make his return.

Is this where CAOTIC will make his legendary and fabled return. At BAM 6. If so, beware the legend that is CAOTIC. BAM will soon be covered in chaos. It will be chaotic.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. pls. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
I'll come if there is a confirmed crew NSW VIC crew battle
since i'll probably end up running melee (with sd), i confirm this right now
how ever many sydney bring down, melb will match

pre crew battle event: surprise vs the world

Dekar289

Smash Hero
the 2-3 players that come from qld can commentate the crew battle
or just be part of surprise vs the world lol

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Splice for best sig
We should get Grimm to come and lose to SurPr15e
If Grimm comes down, I wish him the best of luck. Come to think of it, I wish all of you luck because I want to carry the spirit of good sportmanship. I propose a group photo at the end with all the competitors. I'll also buy a drink for all the people that win against me (Seriously). For anyone particularly Grimm who have any loved ones, tell them your goodbyes. Or just listen to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5hLG6cW4Aw. When you listen to this song just think of Game of Thrones and let your loved ones listen to it as well. The music has a medieval-ish tone to it. It is called Tale Untold by Cain's Offering from Finland. Everyone knows Finland has the best music but this song was released exclusively for Japan which means it's even better.

Basty

Smash Ace
Dam i wish i could come now that CAOTIC might be coming
Well i will just watch the streams and study you guys frame by frame and then come next year and beat you
MUHAHAHAHA
(Really hoping for smash 4 at BAM 7

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
@ woodsta woodsta It's a mix of naturalness and experience with public speaking . I also got inspiration from Jeff Hardy from WWE since he is known as the "Extreme Enigma". Dictatorial speeches also helped me make my speeches and posts hype, enigmatic and motivational. Nido says when I post I sound like a mix between an army general and a motivational speaker. If you want to see my most enigmatic post read the third post on this page http://smashboards.com/threads/shad...k-please-next-major-santasmash.336752/page-15. Also, what did you think of the song.

Bu$

HoC
@ woodsta woodsta It's a mix of naturalness and experience with public speaking . I also got inspiration from Jeff Hardy from WWE since he is known as the "Extreme Enigma". Dictatorial speeches also helped me make my speeches and posts hype, enigmatic and motivational. Nido says when I post I sound like a mix between an army general and a motivational speaker. If you want to see my most enigmatic post read the third post on this page http://smashboards.com/threads/shad...k-please-next-major-santasmash.336752/page-15. Also, what did you think of the song.
You know speeches are more hype when they're a rarity?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
at the end of the year i'm compiling all of his posts into a book and selling it on amazon
"50 shades of surprise"

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
at the end of the year i'm compiling all of his posts into a book and selling it on amazon
"50 shades of surprise"
You have my full support. I predict that the amount made from the sales will be about $1,230-$2,560. Depends on who buys. If the American community read it, it will probably make even more money. Wonder how Mango would react when reading the book. He might help boost sales. The book will be titled "50 Shades of SurPr15e": A SurPr15ing tale or the mind of SurPr15e by David "Dekar" Moore.

Hughie

Smash Lad
I wanna know how SurPr15e vs the world is gonna work. SurPr15e's one man crew vs everyone else?
ALSO REGISTRATION IS OPEN
GET ROWDY

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
we need you
bus for vic captain

also, schedule suggestion:
sat - singles pools (also project m pools?), teams (to top 3?), crews
sunday - surprise vs world, singles brackets

Last edited:

Hughie

Smash Lad
Only for Brawl and Melee though, I feel that P:M doesn't need an amateur bracket. But yeah, whatever's best.

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
Unless an event pulls in more than a certain number there is probably no point in an amateur bracket.
If Brawl (and Melee too for that matter) only pulls in like 20 entrants, there isnt really any point in amateur bracket

Top Bottom