• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaMP's ThingamaCount; February 13th; Indianapolis, IN

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
DOUBLES

1. Overswarm + Kel (Count + Renegade) ($84)
2. Fizzle + Avarice ($42)
3. Brax + Vet ($14)
4. BRAH KAIS! (TheBroBlade + Bronut)
5. The Knights Who Say Wii! (Nexas + SpitFire?!?!)
5. Dude my **** is ****ed up so I have to shoot / slice you 2: Straight Up Dawg Time! (Composer + LoZ)
7. REAL SOVIET DAMAGE! (MaskedAvnger + ComradeSnake)
7. Super Sonic Bros. (Calebyte + RogueBlades)

SINGLES

Pool #1: Renegade, VaMP, Vet, Zero, MaskedAvnger, Flame (1st Seed: Renegade)
Pool #2: Composer, ComradeSnake, Count, SpitFire, RogueBlades, Video (1st Seed: Count)
Pool #3: Calebyte, Fizzle, LoZ, TheBlueBlade, Avarice (1st Seed: Fizzle)
Pool #4: KoB, Krystedez, Nexas, Hawk, Brax (1st Seed: Krystedez)

1. Krystedez :wario: ($120)
2. Renegade :snake: ($60)
3. Fizzle :falco: / :dedede: / :lucario: ($20)
4. Count :diddy:
5. Avarice :diddy:
5. Brax :lucario: / :yoshi2:
7. Vet :dk2: / :marth: / :lucario: / :rob:
7. Flame :ganondorf:
9. Composer :samus2: / :olimar:
9. LoZ :dedede: / :toonlink:
9. Video :gw:
9. KoB :luigi2: / :falco:
13. RogueBlades :sonic:
13. Calebyte :mario2:
13. VaMP :lucario: / :metaknight: / :dedede:
13. ComradeSnake :snake:
17. SpitFire :marth:
17. Zero
17. Hulk :diddy: / :falcon:
17. Nexas
17. TheBlueBlade :gw: / :rob:
17. MaskedAvnger :toonlink:

BRAWL MINUS SINGLES

1. Fizzle
2. MaskedAvnger
3. RogueBlades
4. LoZ
5. Composer
5. Buttons
7. VaMP
7. TheBlueBlade
9. ComradeSnake
9. FanFan

Bracket images to be posted soon!

Kel

Smash Master
twice now people have named their team after the best team in the midwest at this tournament series

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
@ Kel: Yeah there team name wasnt optional XD i put them as that since they were running late and i couldnt think of anything else that was lulzy /VaMP

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Looks like top 3 left in the bracket are Ren, Krystedez, and Flame?

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
2. Renegade :snake: / :ike:

It was fun playing you again, took my time this time and felt the matchup out. I sorta did mind game you with that snake comment, and you then used Metaknight on me, I was like "... Okay!" lol, I always like to play MK, win or lose. Either way, your Snake is my only challenge now, Ike is still good but not on Delfino IMO, Snake woulda done better and you woulda got me on first time we played, but like I said and you said, I got the MU down. Sorry Rene! :) Good matches and everything though, and good stuff taking second.

3. Fizzle :dedede:

Holy crap, you're Ice climbers are pretty **** good, I've only played two IC's players that are good offline so far and thats you and someone else that Im forgetting the name to currently from last tournament there at Vamps. I woulda finished the games we had with a 2/3, but I guess that didnt happen. Ho ho ho... Well, maybe I'll see you again at future tournaments, you are definitely a world class player in my eyes, even without that K and a S. :laugh: Ggs and everything dude.

Good games, count, you really weren't pulling off anything that you wanted to, though. I kept grabbing you, heh. I wish I coulda saw you in finals or something, Diddy matches are always so intense, I actually ended up timing out Avarice... -_-

Sweet *** Diddy, you play a bit less aggressive then count, but definitely not less smart. You're **** good, and I enjoyed our matches. I wasn't kidding about you looking young either, I thought we had a kid from Purdue getting straight A's with all the college students around him or something lol. Nice to meet you and everything.

Yo Brax, you're one good and patient player, I like your lucario, even though I like Vamp's more (XD) Sorry about talking about you and Avarice (or whoever you were facing), I know that was uncalled for. I don't mean to talk behind people's back on who I think will win. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm rooting for anyone in particular. Grats on placing good anyways!

7. Vet :dk2: / :marth: / :lucario: / :metaknight:

uh. I...? didn't...play you? ****. Nothing to say unless I'm just completely dumb right now XD

Good **** Cha- I mean, Chuck! XD! You're ganon is definitely legit, but your Falcon is pretty powerful too.

It was nice seeing you again, you always kept me updated and stuff, well this time I made it a priority to make it to Vamps! XD!

I watched a couple matches, you're pretty good, I don't know if we've ever played though :) I seen you at ... ISA or SloTh one or the other (I think it was Sloth 2...)

Good **** chad. (Daniel. W/e. You freaking owe me. for something I don't even know. But you DO! (epic monkey point!))

BODY BAG! :mad:

Sonic is so fun... :) I wanted to use him more at this tourney, but I felt I better stick to my guns.

13. Calebyte :mario2

It was nice to meet you, sweet mario pants! Oh, and your mario's good too XD!

13. VaMP :metaknight: / :dedede:

Ggs, Vamp's tourney. CP? (LOL!) nah srsly, you really keep getting the short end of the stick with brackets huh? You still got a sweet lucario, you just need to train more and become like Sir Aaron! HAHAHA! thanks for the tourney, hope to be at the next, maybe I wont win next time who knows. :)

It is always a pleasure to play you, you're a real good sport and since I met you you're always very perceptive of things going on in the match. The only advice I have for you is to speed your game up, whatever it takes, you just have to keep moving man. Congrats on your first tourney win man.

Duhhhh I didnt play you/meet you I dont think.

17. Zero

Uhhh... I heard your name mentioned but my head hurts too much and I can't think of what about you... Sorry.

That FALCON match was CRAZY! Good games, nice use of knee and stuff dude, Falcon players are always so cool to play.

17. Nexas :zelda:

Where the HELL did you go, Triforce-kid? Seriously. That Zelda... What happened man? I can't judge or anything because you weren't there... so...

Sup, as usual, good old shout out to ya and your co-hosting ability (not sure if you co-hosted this time or what im assuming you did so w/e). Good seein ya, yep!

Like hell did I see a toon link play today. Like hell...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lol best team in mw? you're on crack, kid.
We actually have a pretty good shot at that, really. Other than M2K + whoever we haven't lost a doubles event yet that I can recall... Well, we did lose one that we showed up for late and were immediately sent to loser's bracket, but meh. If it isn't Kel and me, it's AZ and Judge, and we're 1-0 vs. them. Still close though.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord

Really great games. Insane Wario with that bite, x_x. I didn't realize that move was that hard to punish, at least when you use it. I was kinda wanting to play friendlies before or an MM afterwards to get more experience, but the set we had was fun and intense. Nice to finally meet you in person, and grats on winning.

your SNAAAAAKE. I kinda wanted to play you in singles but am kinda glad I didn't play you in brackets. Nice to meet you again.

Glad you made it out to this, cause we had a lot of fun in friendlies, doubles, and our bracket match. That was nerve-wracking, I need to pay attention more and not get 0-deathed. Great Falco and the 8 other characters you use.

haha the banana match, was that recorded? Nice meeting you again, grats on winning doubles with Ren. Nice meeting you again even though we didn't play any friendlies. It sucks that we both lost to Krystedez and Fizzle, sorry I couldn't give you any advice before you fought Fizzle, he just seemed to space really well lol.

hi

Sucks we had to play first round brackets even though we were both 2nd seed, but it looks like you tore up losers bracket.

Good bracket set, and you and Brax's double lucario in teams is too good.

Fun friendlies in both Brawl and Melee. Great Ganondorf despite the SDs in our Brawl friendlies, lol.

"Avarice is on rage mode because AVARICE LOST TO THE WORST PLAYER IN THE TOURNAMENT." rofl. Didn't play you, but nice to see you again.

I would have seriously went to Port Town if you wanted to after I rethought it. Fun set, rage mode game 3 was funny. I have to agree that Diddy is really annoying to fight. And I watched your set with Caleb at Port Town, "Where are all the cars in this—OH GOD!"

Good set, that MK texture on the TV we played on was insane. Lol blue sword and like Majora's Mask MK.

I don't believe I played you or talked to you o__o

Fun friendlies. I'm not sure how to help you with that killing Diddy problem, sorry, I'm not good at offering advice.

Fun games in pools, and I watched your set with LoZ and lol'd at the Port Town match. Banned stages are too good.

Thanks for hosting this tourney, it was a lot of fun. I didn't play you, but nice meeting you again.

I don't believe I played or met you, although I met a lot of people here and didn't ask what their tags were.

Fun Melee friendlies and doubles match. I'm probably still not going to a Melee tournament x_x.

17. Zero

Don't believe I met you.

Fun friendlies, lol diddy dittos.

17. Nexas

Fun doubles match, where'd you go?

Thanks for helping run this tourney a lot. Nice finally meeting you, and fun pools match.

Don't believe I met you either.

That was a really fun tournament, although I should have left earlier because my sister was bored and confused and her phone died. Hopefully I can meet you all again as soon as possible.

Calebyte

Smash Lord

Great meeting you! You're matches were a lot of fun to watch! Thanks for friendlies, they were fun! :)

Good stuff, Ren. You're Snake is fun to watch as always! See you around hopefully!

Good meeting you, man! Matches and hanging out at Steak n Shake was fun.

Always good to see you, man! I really appreciate all the advice/encouragement you give me. Thanks a lot for all the friendlies, I really feel like they helped me. :)

Good stuff in bracket, too. Sucks you were having a bit of an off day, but you still did a great job winning doubles!

Hey man, good to meet you! Sorry, the banana match wasn't recorded. :(

Anyway, I had fun in our pools match. You're awesomely good!

Hmmm, don't think I met you. Congrats though!

Didn't meet you either, but congrats. :)

I enjoyed our set! It's awesome seeing a legit Ganondorf. GGs for sure! :bee:

Dude, 9th? Good ****!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed our matches. Port Town was awesome!!! GGs, hope to see you around! :)

Didn't play/talk to... :(

Didn't play/talk to... :(

Good stuff man, you're steadily stepping your game up!

You need to CP a character for DDD...

Thanks for hosting the tourney! 'twas a blast as always!!!

Good to see you come out again! You're really improving! Keep it up!

Fun bracket match! Really close, too. Marth is always tough for me.

17. Zero

Don't believe I met you. :(

Don't believe I met you. :(

17. Nexas

Too bad you had to go...

Good to have you unretired! Keep entering tournies!

Aww, sorry you had a bad day, man. :( I think you've really improved. Keep it up!!!

BONUS ROUND!!!!

FanFan: Thanks for the cookies! Upside down matches were fun! :)

Nikki from Steak n Shake: O hai there. I just wasn't feeling it last night, sorry.

----------------------------------

I had a blast at this tourney. I feel like I learned a lot, and everyone was great to hang out with.

Videos of GFs will be up on my youtube channel in the near future.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
So I just got home a bit ago.
I guaranteed VaMP this morning that I'd forget something.
And I did indeed forget it, haha.

Shoutouts when I don't feel like sleeping.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Great seein ya again and awesome work getting 1st again.

I 9'd you, that's all I have to say.

I'm definitely gonna CP you to Mario Bros. again in the future haha. GG's in pools.

Good to see ya again, you need to haul yourself and others up to Muncie once in awhile.

Nice meeting ya too bro. GG's in pools!

That Lucario, urgh! Nice meeting ya. GG's in doubles.

7. Vet :dk2: / :marth: / :lucario: / :rob:
Nice meeting ya as well. GG's in doubles.

Dun think I played you.

Once again man, another match down to the wire, it was quite nerve-racking! Good **** in singles!

I got you with suicide Jiggs lulz. Good stuff in pools and B-. Oh yeah, I went there and misplaced your Arnold Palmer. :chuckle:

Dun think I played you.

Dun think I played you.

Dude! You just keep on moving up that ladder! WTG!

The same to you as well, you are greatly improving! Epic match in pools.

13. VaMP :lucario: / :metaknight: / :dedede:
BRAH KAIS! Didn't get to play you in 1v1's though >_>. Thanks for letting us use your house again, can't wait till the April one! Oh yeah, when did you realize that a sock was on your face?

Finally get to play you, and your Snake is rather annoying XD. GG's in singles. You seem to have really improved since the last I saw you play.

Dun think I played you.

17. Zero
Dun think I played you. (can't remember who you played, so let me know and I'll add it to the list)

GG's in singles man, kept em close!

17. Nexas
Dun think I played you. (can't remember who you played, so let me know and I'll add it to the list)

Was un-retiring worth it? You got another match win and in brackets this time!

Nice meeting ya sir. Didn't get the chance to play ya however... we'll have to next time!

FanFan - Awesome cookies and awesome fan, cookie, and upside down matches! I'll win a cookie and upside match next time, and we'll have to get more DDR in, maybe at an actual arcade where the gameplay is 359% better.

Buttons - Nice meeting ya man! I don't think I got the opportunity to play you, we'll have to do it next time we see each other. Good luck with your cycling stuff!

ALL ATTENDEES - It was awesome to see all the Indiana people here (with the minor exception of three Ohio smashers). We need to see you all at more tournaments in the future!

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
1. Krystedez ($120) - We didn't really talk all that much, you seem legit. congrats on the win!
2. Renegade ($60) - Good set in pools, I need to up my projectile game
3. Fizzle / / ($20) - I totally would've won brawl - if you hadn't been ness. But it was nice to meet you, hope to see you around again!
4. Count - Good set in bracket, I hope that next time we play I can do better, I don't get to play against good diddy's unless I'm getting my *** kicked at a tournament
5. Avarice - You did really good, even though you lost to the worst player at the tournament...
5. Brax / - I need to learn to dodge aura sphere. It hurts.
7. Vet / / / - Your DK was good... good set in pools
7. Flame - Your captain falcon is ridiculous... keep up the good work.
9. Composer / - Thanks for drivin me around everywhere and whatnot. You need to come down to campus more, everyone's always asking me "where's Jake?" or "How's Jake" or "Why don't I ever see Jake anymore?" keep me posted on any more news that comes about dudebro my **** is ****ed up so now I have to shoot/slice you 2: it's straight up dawg time.
9. LoZ / - Remember that my parents are coming into town the first weekend of march. Don't want you to miss that.
9. Video - I don't think we really talked that much
9. KoB / - same as above
13. RogueBlades - You're a cool guy, I was hoping we'd get to play in bracket, I wanted to show you I don't need Norfair to beat sonic :p.
13. Calebyte - Those girls at Steak n Shake wanted you bad, man. Next time we run into them, it is on. We didn't get to play this weekend, it made me sad. Also, why on earth didn't you stay up for Brawl-?
13. VaMP / / - Thanks for hosting, your house is nice, even though it's temperaturely (yes that's a word) bipolar. Good job TOing. Also, I'm never playing as meta knight ever again.
13. ComradeSnake - Don't worry, Real Soviet Damage will be back with a vengeance to kick more ***** and splode more bombs.
17. SpitFire - Don't think we talked that much
17. Zero - Good set in pools, hope to see you around more
17. Hulk / - Don't think we met
17. Nexas - Shame you had to just run off... your Zelda was good in doubles when we played.
17. TheBlueBlade / - nice to meet you this weekend. hope to see you around more, you seem like a really cool guy even though we didn't talk that much.
17. MaskedAvnger - You need to learn your counterpicks.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
1. Krystedez ($120)
meh you out played me this time... were what 2-1 right now my lead but i'm sure that will soon end with you taking the lead

2. Renegade ($60)
ehhh walking out with 102$ not bad.

3. Fizzle / / ($20)
LOL enjoy your 20$ ENJOYY.... walk off the stage mOAR

4. Count
should have placed 3rd. anyways we need to work on our doubles =) until next time

5. Avarice
I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY MOMMA, I'M COMING AFTER YOU! jk but yo I've got you psyched out IN THE HEAD get your mind right

5. Brax /
lol this guy has that I don't give a fuc look on him

7. Flame
stop maining that dumb character until then.

9. Composer /
WHAT YOU GET FOR TALKING SMACK, YOU GOT WHAT WAS COMING!

9. LoZ /
SAME GOES FOR YOU!!!!!! yea you and composer.

13. VaMP / /
fun meeting ya again, should have gave you an elbow drop while you were asleep

13. ComradeSnake
saw you watching my finals, sry that i didn't say whats up, i was just depressed about some things that's all.

17. TheBlueBlade / ******* landed that number **** 9 on me NEVER AGAIN SHALL YOU DO IT THOUGH!

fun tourney, and **** I just didn't have it in me at all.

Top Bottom