• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaMPs! The IN Crowd: Apr. 10th, Indianapolis Indiana!!

Count

Smash Champion
The biggest reason this tournament took a hit was tym. Then Xisin's wedding smashfest made for double jeopardy. No big deal, an IN tourney isn't a bad thing although we need more IN players!!!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Nope is an exception because they have a lot of locals. Plus Cinci and Colombus are less than 2 hours away.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Nope's monthly gets IN, sometimes MI, NEOH, Kentucky, etc..
Nope's is an exception because they have a lot of locals. Plus Cinci and Colombus are less than 2 hours away.

Therefore it will always be a big tournament because there are lots of people near by. Therefore the prizes will be big, and good players will be there. Therefore many other regions will go.

If IN starts getting 30+ regular players and names like M2K start coming, then your monthly will have plenty of players.

Count

Smash Champion
What about Viridian City Monthly as they used to be called? That gets like 100 players, lol.

Point is, montly in the title=doesn't matter.

Just timed you out ;)

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Well, I personally assume "monthly's" are going to be mostly locals. lol

I click always check monthlies out because the turnout is usually very small and I have a good chance of making money lol. Unless the tournament is in Ohio.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
OS planked and stuff at Nope's monthly that one time and it still ended on time. Just saying.

And I doubt anyone would really care if you warned or DQ'd Overswarm anyway if he's being a pain lol.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
We had a spur of the moment monthly and Dayton randomly decided to show up for the first one.

What you're talking about applies more to weeklies.

Thank you hilt for a good clarification, also if your pretty sure your showing up please let me know i feel that a lot of names have popped over the course of the fast few pages and i have been working alot the past few days and havent been able to update it, so please post whether your attending or not, count wants to know whos going to beat him ;) (j/K <3 count)

Kel

Smash Master
More people need to say they are coming to this or Overswarm won't want to go (Os would be bringing me and probably Kassandra too). So post if you are coming/ how many you are bringing!

Count

Smash Champion
Going:
Count
Krystedez
Renegade
Avarice
Vamp
Caleb
Joe
Blade
Composer
Loz
Avenger
Comrade
Vamp's friends?
Icyo?
Braxton
two of braxtons cousins?
Fanfan (not entering)

Anybody else not really sure

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
yo caleb i might get at ya for dubs

count has instilled some confidence in me.....

+ we need some muncie low tier rep!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I have some uh...
Interesting news to share tomorrow :D
I could say it right now but I don't feel like it.

ComradeSnake

Smash Cadet
Yeah, avenger and I got along well last game. Had an epic gannon/jiggs match. (Dair > Jiggs >:O) Still... I am no good at teams. And besides a Tink/Snake combo? The explosions would be ridiculous :D

Edit: hey guyz! I'm about to get another post! Then I will have

10posts! 8D

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
@fizzle: Well if you can go to this, you know where my house is.
I'm leaving today at probably.... 2:30?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
It looks like public transportation can get me within 3 miles of your house. I'm a little scared to walk the rest, considering it's 10 degrees outside, but I'll do it. As long as I don't get sick again (I emptied a whole tissue box at Nope's), I'll consider it a win. I have no clue how I'll convince my mom to allow it though, so I'll get working on that and see what comes of it.

EDIT: This isn't easy.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
3 miles where? I'm stopping at Walmart for something since it's on the way, and I think there's a few bus stops along the way.

edit: actually I think Walmart has a stop in the back of its parking lot, too.

Top Bottom