• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UW Presents: Oasis(?) House Monthlies (Next Tourney: 9/19) -updated 9/15

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I think I wanna smash tomorrow. Only thing was I was a little sick the past couple days but i think ill be over it by then.

so 2morrow Ill see if anyone is down.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Ciz i think you better give the man some fried chicken before he tries to r@pe you irl

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
is there any room to run a ssb 64 thing here as will?
Im not the one running this or anything so my word isnt final, but we do have limited space and we are operating inside of a business.

I dont think theyd wanna take space for 64, but maybe like 1 setup or something.

talk to the prime I guess. play melee, its newer, but brawl is too new and ****ty

ThePrime

Smash Lord
I'd be down to have a UW vs bremerton if you'd be willing to host us for a night.
How about you guys come back to our apartment after the next tournament? We can ... handle our business there :D

EDIT: Probably won't do a 64 tourney, if we had a lot of people interested and had a bit more time we could make it work.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Haha vids goin on youtube lol.

But everyone should be goin to GAMECLUCKS on SEPT 12th.

OASIS is moved to the 19th of september.

See you all then

Vista

Smash Journeyman
Thank you guys for changing the date, I was about to get mad at UW for not going to GC again.

GO.

Eggz

Smash Hero
lol like uw is going to go to gc just because theres not another tournament on that date

they barely make sylers or there OWN tournaments, why would they make gc?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol like uw is going to go to gc just because theres not another tournament on that date

they barely make sylers or there OWN tournaments, why would they make gc?
Naw, we changed it for GC. So far the prime, vish and I are goin and lorin said he was down as well.

Kcid emel and zel are all maybes. They are in if nothing else comes up, but they arent making plans on that day.

tims a no lol
Thank you guys for changing the date, I was about to get mad at UW for not going to GC again.

GO.
Who gives a ****, ur not even a smasher anymore, now ur just a guy who owes me 5$ from his smash days.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Alright guys first off i apologize i havent been updating stuff recently, i've been pretty busy.

Let's get this ball rolling again guys, the next tournament is this coming saturday the 19th. So let me know if you're coming or thinking about it, and ill get a confirmed list up and running. Also let me know if people can bring setups because that's always a plus.

The biggest change that's happening is that We're having a venue change

Turns out that the owner lady at oasis isn't really interested in us having another tournament there (even though she said it was alright, seems like she flip flops a lot -_- but whatever). Money wasn't the issue, she said the atmosphere created by the tournament was something she didn't really like. She prefers the atmosphere of the place to be more mellow/chill where people can hang out/study and whatnot. I'm not going to try and persuade her otherwise, and i think it's better to respect her ideas and the business.

So where is the new place going to be for future tournaments? It's going to be at a house that four UW smashers got together. It's very spacious and we can make it work out.

All the info should be clear when i update the first post.

So ****ing get hype!

Help!

Smash Journeyman
Dude why aren't more people confirmed. Put me, Brad, and Dugg as maybe's cause I might be coming unless I go to Central this weekend.

Top Bottom