• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
If youre that anxious about the results getting put up, then that means you probably placed really well which means it probably wasnt legit. =P

:phone:

MetalPat

Smash Ace
i might be going to apex. im gonna see about money and stuff. I CAN DRIVE PEOPLE if i go, but you will have to find your own places to stay. i will most likely be staying at my girlfriends which is within driving range, but i doubt id be able to house others.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
You know, I hate smashboards mobile. You guys remember a month or so ago when I said it was displaying this picture of a unicorn at the ends of random posts? Well it's doing it again, except now, at the end of every post it is showing SupremeDirt's ( a ganon main) avatar. Weird.

Edit: Obviously, this is probably only on my end and isn't a big deal. Just found it funny.
Actually I main King Dedede, and there's a space in Supreme Dirt.

M.I.K

Smash Rookie
wat up people im a smasher in syracuse does anyone know of any fests or local tournaments i could attend

huMps

Smash Ace
I left my controler at the apartment this weekend if anyone found it please let me know. It's black with a black dot in the middle of the control pad.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I left my controler at the apartment this weekend if anyone found it please let me know. It's black with a black dot in the middle of the control pad.
Your controller is done son. You might as well kill any expectations now and hit up dat play asia

@MIK
Next tournament is in the end of january dawg.
SU gets together to play but i cant help you with details

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just a heads up to you guys, I will be having Brawl, Melee, and PS All Stars at a tournament in a week and a half in NJ to practice for Apex. NE, MD/VA, PA, OH, DE, and of course NJ/NY are already confirmed. If you're finals are done please attempt to make the trip if you can!

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
i had fun on fri. sorry i was too sick to do anything. i didn't even play my second match.

i wanna get better at melee :C

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
i had fun on fri. sorry i was too sick to do anything. i didn't even play my second match.

i wanna get better at melee :C
Regardless, it's always good to see you. Thanks for coming out. I can show you some pointers with your main if you'd like.

a nub said:
overall that was some of the best melee I've played in a long time so hell yeah
Really? What balanced out losing to my drunk DK so many times? Here's how I did it:

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Ooo **** me flaw and Erk were thinking of doing this next time we play provided I had downloaded the software. still good to see the roch guys playing again.

gravy

Smash Ace
I think we should have a tournament while Jesse is gone to decide who number 2 is. We just need to make sure Beta is there.

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Let me just start off by saying second best dun mean a lot to me, and it shouldn't to anyone else either. Everyone should be striving to be the best.

That said A tourny with just me wouldn't prove anything. Ya'll up in roch forget about the peeps in Troy, or my homies Dudu and hbadger. That is why Battle Cry Max and Dustbowl are so important. We gotta try to get everybody in the same room so we can have an awesome tourny.

tho Gravy me and Erk have been trying to set up something to come up there and play sometime over break, if you can assist us with that endeavor that'd be awesome.

gravy

Smash Ace
What do you guys need help with? And I think it goes without saying that we all strive to be the best, but right now Jesse is definitely holding it down, and him being in Germany is a great chance to figure out who the best besides him right now is. But it would be awesome if you and Erk could make it.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Okay so I figured out what went wrong with our previous attempt to register for apex. I'll be waiting to see if we get through this time.

Edit: Success! Waiting for L-Don's registration now. Apex hype apex hype apex hype. I've been waiting for this moment since forever! Glad I finally got this registration problem done and over with. I'm waaaaaaay too excited.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Okay so I figured out what went wrong with our previous attempt to register for apex. I'll be waiting to see if we get through this time.

Edit: Success! Waiting for L-Don's registration now. Apex hype apex hype apex hype. I've been waiting for this moment since forever! Glad I finally got this registration problem done and over with. I'm waaaaaaay too excited.
If you two are going, can I ride with you guys? Schenectady shouldn't be much out of the way between Utica and New Jersey.

Top Bottom