• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Im from Esf

Oh wait that doesn't matter because the college scene DNE

Unless i make a club

if I host an all night(friday 10 pm - saturday x am) smash fest l in the same venue as AXS without charging venue fee would you guys go? It wouldn't be till next semester but still

Edit: and hello snips I'm frannie

huMps

Smash Ace
So who's going to Smash club tonight?

Rob, check your BtT records. Someone left there memory card at the apartment like a year ago and I busted up the Cpt. F. record pretty good. I remember the link time was stupid low, like 4.something maybe? Someone said they thought it was probably yours.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords

Rob, check your BtT records. Someone left there memory card at the apartment like a year ago and I busted up the Cpt. F. record pretty good. I remember the link time was stupid low, like 4.something maybe? Someone said they thought it was probably yours.
My Link's is that low iirc. It'll be very obvious if it's mine because I have very hard clear on a majority of 1player modes with 99999999... on a lot of hi scores(classic, adventure, but not all of all-star). My cards are a weird Nyko big one, a normal black with a GC controller sticker and grey ones with pokemon/metroid stickers.... and they all have hilarious, inappropriate pictures on them.

I think steve/the general was missing his memory card, too.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
if I host an all night(friday 10 pm - saturday x am) smash fest l in the same venue as AXS without charging venue fee would you guys go? It wouldn't be till next semester but still
If I get a ride.

Extra yes if there's Pokemon Puzzle League there.

Extra extra if Rob goes :)

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman

I'm coming tonight. Screw that CS Project

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Also, who's down for a Fest at the Apartment on Saturday? I'm thinking start at noon and go all day until night time. Anyone who wants to come let me know, I want it to at least be a little organized, in terms of who's bringing what, who's coming and whatnot so I can prepare.

It will be great training and a lot of fun :)

huMps

Smash Ace
I can probably make it out by 730 ish, let me know if that's too late jesse.
Oh and I could bring my cube and melee.

I didn't make it out last night either, didn't sound like it was going to be worth the gas.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Yea cons happening so please all come see me as yun from street fighter :) It's all day Saturday and Sunday

Costume so far:

Edit: **** the knicks

3xSwords

Smash Lord
Any smashers that post here who live near Clinton, NY? I might go to college there next year. Smash is not a deciding factor but would like to know for future reference. Thanks

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
Any smashers that post here who live near Clinton, NY? I might go to college there next year. Smash is not a deciding factor but would like to know for future reference. Thanks
You're about an hour out from syracuse where you'll find a large smash group. Are you brawl?

3xSwords

Smash Lord
Hey, you're that Marth guy who talks about Marth and stuff sometimes.
lol someone recognizes me? It's been a while since I've posted anything in the Marth forums though

You're about an hour out from syracuse where you'll find a large smash group. Are you brawl?
Yeah for brawl. An hour? That's not too bad, although not too convenient either, thanks for the info.

huMps

Smash Ace
wow I was *****ing alot last night. I guess I'll get that better so it doesn't happen anymore ( :
I'm not usually that whinny alex I swear haha

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
yo guys, i'm looking for someone who's willing to volunteer a few hours a week, maybe once or twice per week to helping me test stuff and drill certain things into my playstyle. I'll help you guys out too, it will be like a joint training session, but with little actual fighting, just lots of testing and practicing. it won't be that much fun probably, but you'll get way better from it. lemme know who's interested so we can set something up :)

huMps

Smash Ace
yo guys, i'm looking for someone who's willing to volunteer a few hours a week, maybe once or twice per week to helping me test stuff and drill certain things into my playstyle. I'll help you guys out too, it will be like a joint training session, but with little actual fighting, just lots of testing and practicing. it won't be that much fun probably, but you'll get way better from it. lemme know who's interested so we can set something up :)
I'll talk to you on facebook tonight.
We pretty much do this already, this just sounds more productive. I like it.

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
Double post out of laziness.

Assuming we can find a way to do it without me needing a car I'd be up for it. For a good portion of the week I'm free after 2, so I'm open to whatever.

Of course, if I have to drive, I can't really help you out. No car =\

Top Bottom