• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Didnt you lose a MM to angel once.
I didnt quit brawl after I lost to angel tho, like somebody did... I stepped my game up, and now I beat him consistently again.
Didnt you make your PR like 80% based off MM's?
there was a stretch of time near the beginning of the year, where I placed bad in two tourneys, and than didnt arrive in time to enter the next one. I put 20$ on the line and beat like 8 of the PRd/borderlined PRd people in a row. Thats why I got 10th place that one time. But since then I have 100% earned my spot with tourney placings.

I look forward to this greatly, We can all use good snake practice. However i cant speak for san but you wont beat me anymore. And another thing, You can have Wny , Aside from a few people all they do is argue with each other Lol. Besides both Me and San are Central (Cny) And from what i see CNY is pretty far ahead of WNY in brawl terms.
I agree, I lost to two snakes at mlg so I need to be fighting him constantly to be worth anything at the matchup. and I cant speak for jason but he wont beat me either.

BUt lol @ you still saying san is CNY when he CLEARLY RESIDES in Rochester New York. and as far as you being ahead of us, me and neil will see you two in finals and we'll see for ourselves.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
fox zel has so much KO power it's not even funny

i can see us easily punch top 3 even with the best canadians. my zelda beat their secondaries and tertiaries last time and i didn't even use her seriously then

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
^

Also, I want someone who mains Metaknight, Lucario, or Olimar for brawl teams.

lol, you cant just toss out characters like that in a region this small. around here, WHO you team with is exponentially more important than what character.

@mana

Honestly what is the difference between playing zelda for fun and seriously? more bairs?

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace

lol, you cant just toss out characters like that in a region this small. around here, WHO you team with is exponentially more important than what character.

@mana

Honestly what is the difference between playing zelda for fun and seriously? more bairs?
Well, when I meet WHO, I'll beat them down, until they main Lucario, Metaknight, or Olimar

:D. Simple solutions!
And those were just my opinions, I don't really NEED them, though I wouldn't mind teaming with JamesG, if I ever meet him :3

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
O_O *Slowly backs away*
Yandere is strongest.

Anyways.

FFFFFFFFF- I don't even know who I'd team with after that.
Come on. Metaknights like, the most overused character i've ever seen. Are there seriously no Metaknights that would want to team with me!?

MikeHAZE+HAVOK. Come on~ ;_;

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ugh Kyle you're so ******** sometimes. The only reason why you're not on my ignore list is because I know deep down under all those layers of idiocy, you're a good guy.

hey jesse, you have to beat me, before you can even ATTEMPT to fight san or cura.

hey kyle, i wasn't even talking to you. i didn't even mention your name once. also, i'm pretty sure I can attempt to fight anyone that I want whenever I want. <_<

now normally, being the sonic main that I am, I have resigned myself to being the one sonic that still doesnt time people out. But I will relieve myself of this restriction just to make you quit the game AGAIN (something like the fifth time), should you decide that you "want to win" in brawl again.
Ok, so first off you're admitting that you're willing to be a complete *** and ruin smash? To answer your question from like a month ago, that's an example of hurting the community.

Second, you want someone to quit Brawl...I thought you liked the game u loser? Am I wrong? Why would you want anyone to quit? The point is to get more people to play. If I actually start holding tournaments when I get back like I was thinking about doing, you have just earned yourself a 50% chance of being banned from those as well.

And now that im thinking about it. you have to get past ANGEL before you even step to me...
First off there's no "stepping to anyone" for me. I'm the champ. I'm merely slumbering, and when I wake up I will reclaim my title. And if you do want to make it some sort of thing where I have to beat everyone before I can play you, it's going to be *** backwards, that's like...Me (Yusuke) fighting Suzaku, then Sieryu, then Byakko, then Genbu. If anything I have to fight YOU first. Jesus get it right mayne.

Lol Jesiah. You have officially inspired me to make sure that your never #1 on Brawl PR.
Although, it's prolly' a bit outside of my power, since I suck *** at smash.

GL San and Cura, don't get *****.
They won't get ***** they are really good players. Also, get better at Smash. Kyle did it so you def can brah.

This is old school, To bad he loses to snakeee, me, dr.g and goggles now Lol.
You don't even know brah, Neil's the laziest person I've met. Just wait till he starts caring again, it's a wrap.

I look forward to this greatly, We can all use good snake practice. However i cant speak for san but you wont beat me anymore. And another thing, You can have Wny , Aside from a few people all they do is argue with each other Lol. Besides both Me and San are Central (Cny) And from what i see CNY is pretty far ahead of WNY in brawl terms.
Dude that's cuz Kyle says literally, the stupidest **** I've ever heard come out of anyone's mouth, EVER. I can't help but argue back. Also you've gotten way better but if I ever do decide to come back, and I'm serious about it I'll def win. I always do man, I have a legacy to continue and I can't start losing when I'm caring. It doesn't work that way.

Also Kyle you have gotten better so props I guess

ThisKidJuni

Smash Apprentice
Ugh Kyle you're so ******** sometimes. The only reason why you're not on my ignore list is because I know deep down under all those layers of idiocy, you're a good guy.

hey kyle, i wasn't even talking to you. i didn't even mention your name once. also, i'm pretty sure I can attempt to fight anyone that I want whenever I want. <_<

Ok, so first off you're admitting that you're willing to be a complete *** and ruin smash? To answer your question from like a month ago, that's an example of hurting the community.

Second, you want someone to quit Brawl...I thought you liked the game u loser? Am I wrong? Why would you want anyone to quit? The point is to get more people to play. If I actually start holding tournaments when I get back like I was thinking about doing, you have just earned yourself a 50% chance of being banned from those as well.

First off there's no "stepping to anyone" for me. I'm the champ. I'm merely slumbering, and when I wake up I will reclaim my title. And if you do want to make it some sort of thing where I have to beat everyone before I can play you, it's going to be *** backwards, that's like...Me (Yusuke) fighting Suzaku, then Sieryu, then Byakko, then Genbu. If anything I have to fight YOU first. Jesus get it right mayne.
Jesse letting stupid *****s know when will they ever learn?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you =/= the community.

Honestly, I want you to quit and just not play the game any more because you yourself, dont even LIKE the game. I dont understand why you would continually come back to a game that you bash and critcize and dont even want to play. Who would want somebody to show up to a double elimination tournament. play ONE match and then say "this game sucks, Im done here." and not play anymore matches, not even friendlies. sure you put 5/10$ into the pot, but that really takes more away from the tourney than it adds to it. and then people have to deal with steffon coming through and talking about how amazing you still are and youd still 3 stock everyone if you wanted to. Its just annoying

Id rather you just have fun playing melee and not be in a sour mood because you forced yourself to play brawl. Although apparently you dont see me that way, I still view you as a friend and would like you to have the best experience possible if you show up to a tourney, and its obvious thats not going to happen if you keep entering brawl.

You. aint. Jack.
You Arent the champ of anything. you won a couple tournaments in '08. I won a tournament in '08. OWNASAURSUS was winning tournaments back then. My opinions on melee mean less than who won tournaments in 08'
if you really want to get the analogy right, its like youre Genkai fighting in the Dark tournament. sure you may still be strong. And you might be able to revert back to your old strength for a little while, but your old and washed up and your time has passed.

You don't even know brah, Neil's the laziest person I've met. Just wait till he starts caring again, it's a wrap.
Neil was practicing with me a couple days ago. getting back into form, and I was still going 50-50 with him. no matter how much you want it to be. Jesiah vs pikapika grand finals are a thing of the past and wont be happening again.

Dude that's cuz Kyle says literally, the stupidest **** I've ever heard come out of anyone's mouth, EVER. I can't help but argue back. Also you've gotten way better but if I ever do decide to come back, and I'm serious about it I'll def win. I always do man, I have a legacy to continue and I can't start losing when I'm caring. It doesn't work that way.

Also Kyle you have gotten better so props I guess

1st of all. UMADDDDDDD

2ndly, i guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Just try to keep the controller throwing to a minimum when you lose ;)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I'd like for everyone to get awhole lot better even Jessie. Jesse has beaten me in the past non stop. He beat me at ss1. Taste of buffalo. Then return of Rochester 3 straight. And even after retiring from brawl he enter and knocked me into loser bracket. I feel Jesse is the smart smasher we have (game skill wise) and if he put fourth the effort it would really pay out. I did beat Jesse at Geneseo in winner bracket 3-0 but I would love to play Jesse at his best cause I know I would win and would like to proove it. I do however have to agree with goggles though, a pikapika vs jesiahteg finals will probably never happen again for brawl. To many people have improved while u 2 have either slid down the ladder or remained stagnet. It is good to see that Neil is getting back on track hopefully he will pose a threat at ss3.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Me (Yusuke) fighting Suzaku, then Sieryu, then Byakko, then Genbu.
its like youre Genkai fighting in the Dark tournament. sure you may still be strong. And you might be able to revert back to your old strength for a little while, but your old and washed up and your time has passed.
LOL I like where this is going. Didn't bother reading the rest.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
who are these weaboo characters

excuse me for not being weaboo

basically it's like

sometimes people beat some other people and sometimes not. somebody can try to inspire others to act, but in the end it relies on the individual to carry out their dreamz. plus melee is mad techy and the older we get the worse we'll get. i'd play brawl if it had more combos

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ok, time for some Smash lessons Goggles. I was saving this for an approximated 250 page long book/essay on Smash that I am in the process of writing, but I'll share a piece of a certain chapter with you right now since I'm in the mood.

Let me explain why Neil and I could come back whenever we wanted to and win. This concept is something you have never understood and you may not ever understand that which is ok, however it is annoying when you try to pretend like you know.

Smash is unique because it features different levels of skill. You know this. What you don't understand is that, in addition to reaching certain levels of skill, people's playstyles have a certain structure, that affects their skill level, and either compliments it or detracts from it.

Let's say there are 10 tiers of Smash, and M2K is 10. ADHD can beat M2K and Ally, so many people think he's on their level. But, ADHD doesn't place nearly as consistently as Ally and M2K. Why?

Because although he's very very good, his deep understanding of Smash, it's fundamentals, mindgames, and pure player vs player interaction is not as good as either of those two. That's what Smash is REALLY about, and that's why David Sirlin's articles don't apply to Smash. Because Smash is unique in that it can give you the ILLUSION of being better than you think you are. You can win vs. a good player, maybe two good players, and therefore your logic will be, "I'm good because I beat X player."

The only problem is, most of the time it doesn't matter who you beat, as much as how did it happen. You have to look very closely at what's going on in the match. This is something you are absolutely blind to, from what I've gathered from playing with you over the years. It reflects so much in your playstyle you don't even know, and that's not even a diss.

Idk what it is, but the way you study the game is not person vs person, it's trick vs trick, character vs character. Those are things that you need to know, but you build your gameplay around them, which may make your tower of skill seem high, but you will get picked apart by the players who have taken the time to TRULY understand what Smash is all about.

Another thing that will be evidence of this, if you don't change your gameplay, is inconsistencies. This is why a lot of players are inconsistent, in Brawl and or Melee. I mean, there are other reasons for inconsistencies as well...Tech skill, controllers, effort exerted, etc etc...But, if those don't exist, this is the main explanation.

Remember that match last tourney at RIT, your Falco vs my Snake on FD? You won that match, congrats...But, the problem lies in the fact that you were SATISFIED with that win. That, in your head, is a legitimate win. That's what I call a "temporary win," because 80% of that match was lasering, then side B'ing when I got close...Then, mix up jab spamming, rolling and dodging until I was at kill percent, then spam Dsmash or Usmash or Fsmash.

That **** can get you a win, I'm not saying it can't. But, you're taking shortcuts. In all honesty, if you really want to be as good at this game as you say, and I feel like you do, you'd be better off losing and using more solid strategies, that may be harder to implement at the time, but will be more long term rewarding in the long run. That's how consistent pros get to be consistent pros. You're doomed to mediocrity if you keep playing how you play.

And the thing is, it's easy to take shortcuts in Smash. 95-99% of Smashers do it. If you have a very Smash tuned mind, and you've taken the time to learn how to get inside of people's heads while watching their videos and/or their playing IRL, you can begin to see this.

An example? Nick Riddle vs Ally. He beat Ally the first match, ***** him. However, when I watched those videos, I knew...I knew for a fact that Ally was going to come back and win. Because Nick Riddle wasn't winning because he was genuinely outsmarting Ally, and outplaying him. It was more Ally's errors that were causing his loss. See how it turned around once Ally started fixing the problems?

And that's not to say Nick Riddle isn't good. From watching him, I think he's an incredible player. But, the skill level he is at, even if he is above everyone else besides M2k, Ally, and a few others...Is not built fundamentally solid enough to actually be able to best the cream of the crop. I think it's very impressive that he's as good as he is, much better than most other Brawl players. But, I think he'd be better off placing lower at these MLG events, taking more time and unfortunately experiencing more frustration, in order to be able to beat M2K and Ally, when he reaches that skill level through different methods and strategies.

And, I mean, there are exceptions to this rule. I mean, he can beat pretty much most every other player, which is impressive. But watch and see...Eventually, when the Brawl metagame advances further, and players who are currently focusing on the fundamentally solid gameplay that I am speaking about, he will start to place lower and lower and lower...Until, maybe, he realizes what is happening and fixes his playstyle.

Now, back to how this relates to our current situation. Neil has that genuinely GOOD Smash skill that I am talking about. The invaluable, timeless skill. And I say timeless in every sense of the word. You know who else has it? Ken, that's why despite what everyone said when he retired, when he came back and swore he would win Evo, he did it. That's why he could come back right now, learn about the recent developments in the Melee metagame, and be on top again, right up there with Mang0.

I also have this, and I spent about 2 years developing it, which is why I lost for 2 straight years, sometimes to people I could have beaten if I would have taken the easy way out...Shieldgrabbing when I had the chance, instead of rolling away or doing something else. Instead of just hitting them off the stage and getting an easy edgeguard, I spent lots of time practicing perfect tippers. Yes, it means I lose a lot, because practicing that stuff takes time and effort and frustration.

But, now that I'm in California, and the only controller I can use decently is one that doesn't have an X button, meaning I CAN'T EVEN WAVEDASH...I can still keep up with, and even beat a lot of very good players here that would wipe out the rest of our entire region. Because I've taken the time to learn deeper aspects of the game, while they just practice Uthrow Uair over and over.

This is also what's going to separate me from being the best player, when I reach that point, and being close to the best, like Jman and other players, who are so close to that point of being the world's best, but will always lose to the world's best. Maybe he will not be able to figure it out.

This is what also separates Mango from M2K. They are both at approximately the same skill level, but M2K has developed his style around lots of tricks and gimps. High, high level tricks that will beat anyone under his skill level. But, now that there's someone at his skill level, Mango and even Armada, and they've built their overall gameplay stronger than M2K's, he loses to them. Also partly due to Brawl, but that's on a different note.

Anyways, 95% of the time when a player is the best for a long period of time, (And I'll have you know I didn't just win a "few" tournaments, I won 11 in a row fool.) there will always be people like you who judge the situation from a very shallow perspective. Of course you wouldn't think Neil and I could come back and win. You can't see it. This **** is invisible to you. But, that doesn't mean it's not there.

Also, immediately it might be harder for me or Neil to win because I have witnessed that not only have people gotten better, but Cura and San have both tightened up their gameplay in the regards that I'm talking about.

I beat Cura at a Syracuse tournament, and then he came back and pretty much demolished me. My gameplay hadn't changed from the previous set. But, not only was he on a higher skill level than me, but his core gameplay had developed quite nicely. Same with San.

Cura lost a lot initially, but now he's pretty consistently ****.

I still personally believe though, that I can come back if I train and take the game seriously at any point. I believe I can catch up and develop higher skill than the top players now, and because I've developed my gameplay the way I have, I won't have to worry about getting genuinely outplayed.

That's a personal belief though and they can feel free to prove me wrong if and when I do decide to come back.

But yeah, all that being said, I hope you can see why I have never been worried about playing you, I'm still not worried, and I never will be.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
And Kyle I do respect you for your dedication to the game, and you manage to place high now after getting trashed for so long. I do respect that...And I'm not a complete ****...Once I see the changes to your gameplay that I'm talking about, I will definitely acknowledge it.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I think I understand what Jesse meant about the ways people win; however, I don't entirely agree with it. Even though falco lazer and side-B don't seem legit to you, it has been proven as a solid tactic and a very important element to falco. Of course, falling prey to formulaic styles of gameplay instead of playing smart with sufficient tactics are the aspects that should be considered as one does this, which is dependent on the user's skills. I do believe playing based on a solid foundation of the way you play usually brings more consistent results, though.

If it is really a gimmick (not built on a solid foundation), one should expect the other person to find some ways around such tactics. This is definitely much harder to do in national tournaments when people play against gameplay styles and characters that they are unaccustomed to. I think Nick Riddle played really well, especially since there are aspects of the MU where snake can utilize his strengths to make it very difficult.

As long as you still possess most of your intricate knowledge of smash, as long as those elements haven't been lost, even amongst a constantly fluctuating metagame, it does not take that to be good again, and even adjust to the changed environment (if you come to understand the evolutions that have occurred in general gameplay). I believe brawl is far enough so that those who are currently proficient both ingame skill and all knowledge of the game, they can retain that level of skill.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
shortcuts in Smash, Nick Riddle
Cosign in many ways, but I wouldn't abandon the ideas behind Sirlin so much (especially this one). The way I see it, once everyone knows a metagame it devolves into some form of RPS. To me, skill in melee is defined as one's ability to sync up perceived limitations with the actual ones. In competition, shortcuts are habits generated as the result of one's self-imposed limitations interacting with others. I think the real objective is to sync up with/counter the competitor. It's best not to mistake opponent limitations with actual ones because it's always possible to strategically withhold something.

Two of my most notable experiences of this:
I lost to Alexi(sp?) because I wasn't aware enough to grab a shield (I kept dash attacking - doh!).
I saved one of my classic gimps on Beta until last stock of game 3 so he couldn't adapt to it. Alternatively, I could have been going for it the whole time and seen where that would have taken things, but I was trying to keep the opening available in case I needed it. It was a gamble because I (still) don't know everything about the situation, but I was pretty sure he wouldn't expect it or be able to counter it in time. It was tournament and I was playing to win.

PS: I would like to go through (in game) all of the options after Fox bthrows a character offstage.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
hm... jesse, i'm not sure if you've learned about that stuff on your journey, or if it's been up in your head for a while, but I have to say i'm glad to see you've figured out that smash is a game based on learning from your opponent. The key part is that some people learn faster than others, and some people have a much better idea of what their opponent is going to do than others. To me, I've always found that people are predictable; ergo tech predictions are something I excel at. Now, I obviously need more practice, but the general idea of just learning to read different people's actions is definitely a huge part of smash and should be something our region focuses on. Right now, our region focuses on trying to play like you, which is stupid (they need to develop their own style). The people that try to play like you and don't quite make it, I tend to beat, ala Foy and Rob, because they tend to be more punishable than you. If either of them focused more on their reading, or their learning, they would be much better.

Also, stop being in a pissing war with Kyle (and vica versa to Kyle). These kind of things generally hurt the community.

I hope that's readable enough.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
hm... jesse, i'm not sure if you've learned about that stuff on your journey, or if it's been up in your head for a while, but I have to say i'm glad to see you've figured out that smash is a game based on learning from your opponent. The key part is that some people learn faster than others, and some people have a much better idea of what their opponent is going to do than others. To me, I've always found that people are predictable; ergo tech predictions are something I excel at. Now, I obviously need more practice, but the general idea of just learning to read different people's actions is definitely a huge part of smash and should be something our region focuses on. Right now, our region focuses on trying to play like you, which is stupid (they need to develop their own style). The people that try to play like you and don't quite make it, I tend to beat, ala Foy and Rob, because they tend to be more punishable than you. If either of them focused more on their reading, or their learning, they would be much better.

Also, stop being in a pissing war with Kyle (and vica versa to Kyle). These kind of things generally hurt the community.

I hope that's readable enough.
You didn't beat me more than I lost to you. Games 1 and 2 were self explanatory. Game 3 was just bad execution (horribly mistimed jumps). If Jesse and I happen to play similarly, it is a coincidence. I'm sure most people would agree that I play "goofy as hell."

Edit: Yes, I would very much like Jesse being alright with Kyle.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Jesse, You think that Im bad to the point where all I can do is the basic stuff that gets me wins.

Ive actually had this discussion with a lot of people on the sonic boards.

I tell them that, I dont try to do fancy stuff and overly technical things, when I dont need to. I do what wins. If I can win by jab spamming and side bing with falco. Im going to do that. And Im going to CONTINUE to do exactly that, until somebody does something about it.

And should the point come where somebody does do something about it, I will change my game accordingly. because I know what do to when I start getting punished for simple stuff like that. but until i need to do somethign else, why change. Trust me I have skill and I know how to take advantage of players, characters, strategies, and gimmicks

i didnt get to where I am based on a fluke, only knowing how to gimmick people. I got to this point By working hard, learning everything my character is capable of, what the other characters and players are capable of and being able to use everything at my disposal to take the W. If you dont respect or approve of that, its whatever. But dont you dare try to come in here and talk down to me, simply because I dont view things the same way as you.

You dont have to ever be afraid of playing me. All you have to do in acknowledge that the next time you play me, you wont be winning.

Also, Ive made plenty of efforts to try and smooth things over with jesse but he only responds to me when I talk about smash. I dont mind jesse at all. I do think hes been getting a bit of an ego lately but I have never had problems with him. obviously the feeling is not mutual.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
I'm glad there's another Top Tier mainer getting back in though. I need the EXP.
In all honesty, if you want to win that bad, I'm not against it. It'll be fun having GGs with you.
Also, you should teach me a bit about Melee. I wouldn't mind getting back in.

Edit: Just realized how late I am on this. Lawl.

But yeah. Would be nice for everyone to get better. It's funner that way.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master

You dont have to ever be afraid of playing me. All you have to do in acknowledge that the next time you play me, you wont be winning.

um i know this I'm horrible now. Anyone can beat me dude, not an accomplishment.

Also, Ive made plenty of efforts to try and smooth things over with jesse but he only responds to me when I talk about smash. I dont mind jesse at all. I do think hes been getting a bit of an ego lately but I have never had problems with him. obviously the feeling is not mutual.
i'll be ok with you, like when u were at my apartment i jokingly had mango diss you, but i really didnt care cuz its not a big deal...

then u make posts that make me say wtf so naturally i have to respond. i dont even not like u that much anymore, i just dont like ur inability to say things normally like 95% of the time

also i only have an ego towards u cuz of the way u post.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Also WTF @ u saying don't you dare come in here and talk down to you...YOU START EVERYTHING I didn't even mention you ONCE and u said some ******** bs. Look in my post where it mentioned you. It didn't. Don't expect me to not speak my mind when u say that stuff.

Like look, if I was you this is what I would do.

But dont you dare try to come in here and talk down to me, simply because I dont view things the same way as you.

Oh, U MAD!!!!

But I realize there's no need for it. I don't even mind you as a person or even as a Smasher. I just don't like the way you post. The only thing you've ever done person wise to make me not like you is trashtalking Foy at that tournament.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you said some ego-riffic things to people besides me

There was the Greene Archer is a nobody thing, that was kinda over the line.

There was the WNY is my region thing, which went hand in hand with the I can come back and win anytime I want, thing. both of which were kind of unnecessary.

couple others that I cant think of off the top of my head. But I wouldnt mind or bring it up if you were only being a **** to me, I expect most people to hate on me at this point whether its warrented or not. But its starting to get to be like a general "Im so much Better than everyone" vibe im getting from you.

eh... im over everything else besides whats in this post tho. so my bad on any misinterpretations I had.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
LOL YOU SAID VIBE.

Also, everything that's Egotistical, I write off as joking around, and if your serious, it makes it even funnier.
You should do the same... All of you...

Foy

Smash Champion
Ill read all this **** later.

I saw something about Pyro beating me. You haven't beat me in tournament in forever. When you get back stop playing gimmicky characters and ill take you seriously.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
LOL YOU SAID VIBE.

Also, everything that's Egotistical, I write off as joking around, and if your serious, it makes it even funnier.
You should do the same... All of you...
I was wondering if you were gonna call me out on that. lol. I noticed that as soon as I typed it.
Ill read all this **** later.

I saw something about Pyro beating me. You haven't beat me in tournament in forever. When you get back stop playing gimmicky characters and ill take you seriously.
hes never going to stop playing roy.
His roy is not gimmicky
You should take every competitor seriously
And you shouldnt be losing to him in the first place.

Top Bottom