• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap update with me! Been a while since I last posted anythin', so might as well say somethin' on the last few days I'll have internet for a bit. Might have it, but anyways, moving into the new place Friday/Saturday or so, dependin' on what day Sun! and his girl have off to move into the place, then gettin' situated and what not. Job huntim' from there, all that jazz. Also, the still "Come down for a weekend and chillax" is still open to anyone willing to drive that far. XD Gettin' Sun! to play tourney-like instead of screw around so more intense matches and trainin', also thanks to the guys at the apartment, I picked up BlazBlue: CT for my psp, havin' fun with that, lovin' it, so yeah. After we get moved in and everythin' I"ll make another post for what's goin' down and all that.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
:yoshi: Mike, I need a hug. D:

P.S. - Forgot to post this; Brawl tomorrow at the apartment starting from 5:30 p.m. going until about midnight. Don't come if you play overtly gay; you will be forcefully removed by any or all residents of the apartment. Silly Melee videos from tonight coming soon.
tomorrow is smash club at the school... since most of the brawl players are AT the school, theyre probably just going to stay there and do that.
so...
all these ppl who wanna MM me...
are you actually gonna?
I probably will
If you challenged steffon, he probably will
If you challenged Neil, he probably willl
Foy probably will not
Snowman probably will not.

huMps

Smash Ace
I got to get to the apartment this week. I'm training like a mofo. Is there gonna be another tourney before cura's.(nov. 6)

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
Loser eats the candy corn, I assume? Cause why anyone would wanna win candy corn is beyond me.
Hey, if I lose to HoneyBadger in melee (which would be ludicrous seeing how I'm the best melee player in my whole house) I'll gladly eat the candy corn. Me gusta.

x13mako

Smash Ace
Someone should host a tournament in october.
I might if you don't have a problem with the secluded-ness of Homer. Plus I'm not positive exactly what I need.

EDIT:

Pros: Big house area for play and good layout, should be plenty room for the... 8 people who would come, I live near and interstate exit so there are restaurants everywhere, I know how to set up a lot of stuff.

Cons: I'm a moron who always screws things up.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i can have a tourny at my house in october lol its def big enough we have parties of like 100 ppl lmao i'll make a topic if at least syracuse is down to come up otherwise f it someone else host

bc waiting till november sucks

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
oswego its 40 mins north of cuse max you can speed up 481 though no problem

from rochester its a little over an hr down 104 but again i speed that **** and hoss it

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
oswego its 40 mins north of cuse max you can speed up 481 though no problem

from rochester its a little over an hr down 104 but again i speed that **** and hoss it
I don't think i'll be zippin' thru the thruway anymore. I came like 10 feet from hitting a deer coming back from the last tourney at ~85mph and i'm the only one that saw Bambi till after we passed by that dangerous *****.

Foy

Smash Champion
3 things.

1) What the **** happened at the apartment last night, came home and its looked worse then it usually does.

2) There will probably be another bootleg tournament at rit at some point with double entry teams pikapika or some dumb ****. Can we just run a normal tourney, brawl and melee. Sheth >_>

3)Im mming Honeybadger since i got the cash to do so now, so whenever his ***** *** wants to step it up and come up for a weekend and play he can.

PS. Who at the apartment knows where the little silver thing that holds magic green leaves in it went?

Foy

Smash Champion
PSS: I have the next 3 days off which means im down to hangout, play smash, fight bears, and almost anything else that you could think of.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
2) There will probably be another bootleg tournament at rit at some point with double entry teams pikapika or some dumb ****. Can we just run a normal tourney, brawl and melee. Sheth >_>
brawl - > melee.
so no we cant just have a normal tourney.

3)Im mming Honeybadger since i got the cash to do so now, so whenever his ***** *** wants to step it up and come up for a weekend and play he can.
hmmmmm...

*play smash a lot and get good at the ganon/peach MUs :D
moneymatch goggles now that you have dough?

kid straight reads my mind, now I know why I team with him.
Might as well. But im out of practice.
Johns. etc.
wowfear...

You actually going to do $40 cause i love free money from a punk *** ***** mario.
thats probably what they said about scorpion master.

and I like how when its a mario that could be better than me, its hey lets get it on, but when its me its hmmm uhhh ahhh, idk johnjohnjohn...

a nub

Smash Ace
I'm down pretty much whenever also, except for this week since I got mad stuff to do and I'm heading home for the weekend. I'll probably go to smash club today anyway though lol.

Top Bottom