• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 1.17

SilphCo :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: Gheb, Zen, Ryker
Gordito :pokeball: Panta
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
Soupamario :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: SilphCo, WashedLaundry, ~TSN~, Inferno3044, Gordito
~TSN~
Zεη
Inferno3044 :pokeball: Dark Horse
Vocal
WashedLaundry
Gheb
Panta
Ryker
No Lynch

Not voting: Vocal, Soupamario, Red Ryu

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline has been set to August 4th, 11:59 PM EST.

my gog the last votecount was ON THE SAME PAGE :mad:
edit: new page'd derp derp

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Wow zen what a blind point. Does it even matter that I've been inactive? Soup has been here the entire day phase with a somewhat steady flow of posts. Why are there MULTIPLE players who didn't even know he was in the game? Do you not realize the massive problem here?

He literally started the day phase by voting me because my name has to do with ghosts or something. He didn't change it all game. He encourages a stupid bandwagon on me. That's all he's done. I've been rare, but at least for 3 posts I had a legit strong scumread I was trying to push and get a response from. I haven't been stuck on RVS this entire game and I haven't been slipping by pretending like I'm doing ****. You guys knew I was inactive. I made it pretty clear.

I'm inactive yes. But he's very clearly actively lurking.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
He literally started the day phase by voting me because my name has to do with ghosts or something.
Did you see my crumb?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Zen said:
Gord why did you not like Gheb's FoS? It was different than TSN's. Also what happened to your TSN push?
It was different than TSN's, but I thought what he pointed out from Red Ruy was a fair thing to point out... I just didn't think it was suspicious of any kind and I can't see why Gheb found it to be. My TSN push was killed by a reread.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gorf, you're gonna hammer Silph, right? The hoop's on the other side of the court, you better start running.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Actually just began to read through your posts in specific. Noticed you voted for Gheb... for bandwagon. I literally don't know why on that post alone but you did it. Seemed like a cool thing to do at the time. If you were voting me for a crumb, then why did you keep your vote on me and why did you play it off like you legit thought I was scum. I'm pretty sure it's more than a breadcrumb. Hell, what kind of reasoning to vote someone is "I breadcrumbed something" even?
My vote is staying.
Gorf, you're gonna hammer Silph, right? The hoop's on the other side of the court, you better start running.
And it's posts like this that worry me. I don't see how a player like Ryker can be allowed to make this kind of post. I want to know exactly why he's picking me over Soup at this moment and his posts shouldn't take any weight until he responds. Not that he's going to say anything worthwhile.

Nice job by Ryker and Zen playing the friendly "oh lynch this person because I said so" game. Lot of weightless pressure you're putting on people clearly not too sure in their vote.

Unvote
Vote: SilphCo

Dear lord with you guys and your stubborness. Whatever, Inferno, set Gord up for his silly thing.

#HBC | Gorf

Dude. We called the play way back in the second quarter. That'd be like, backstabbing if I just went back on it.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
My other browser isn't loading smashboards anymore, so you're going to have to excuse me here. I may as well replace my own hydra slot anyways.

Gord I don't even those last two posts. I mean like I'm glad now you're on my side but I'd prefer you take a very clear stance here. If I get lynched at least make it matter. or is your stand alley-oop lmao

TSN what should I be doing right now and why am I wrong? Should I be entirely pleased and open that I'm getting lynched when I obv. know my own alignment and I feel like I can push for someone I think is scum? By flipping over to the other side you've made this all the harder for EITHER lynch to go through and you're making it so that when one of these lynches goes through you won't be truly connected to either of them.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 1.18

SilphCo :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: Gheb, Zen, Soupamario, ~TSN~, Inferno3044, Ryker
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
Soupamario :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: SilphCo, WashedLaundry, Gordito
~TSN~
Zεη
Vocal
WashedLaundry
Gheb
Panta
Ryker
No Lynch

Not voting: Vocal, Red Ryu

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline has been set to August 4th, 11:59 PM EST.

I think that's right. *busy watching Azumanga Daioh*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryker flaming smells.

Not fond of lynching Sliph over Soup. 50 minutes and blazing counting down. I'll hammer Sliph if it's clear moving to Soup isn't happening.

#HBC | Gorf

I'm sorry Stew, I'd rather lynch Soup. I'd definitely rather lynch Soup. But unless a radical change happens before I finish this episode of Glee, I'd rather your lynch than a NL.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
How would we gain more from Sylph?
Gheb, Zen, Soupamario, ~TSN~, Inferno3044, Ryker

I dislike a lot of flaming people on his wagon, if he flipped scum my reads would change a lot. If he flipped flaming town then I would have more reason to look at the bolded people.

A soup lynch looks more like an inactive lynch or something flaming close to it, still I feel more of a town feel from SliphCo, based on his more recent posts I feel his alignment is town over scum.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm sorry Stew, I'd rather lynch Soup. I'd definitely rather lynch Soup. But unless a radical change happens before I finish this episode of Glee, I'd rather your lynch than a NL.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gheb, Zen, Soupamario, ~TSN~, Inferno3044, Ryker

I dislike a lot of flaming people on his wagon, if he flipped scum my reads would change a lot. If he flipped flaming town then I would have more reason to look at the bolded people.

A soup lynch looks more like an inactive lynch or something flaming close to it, still I feel more of a town feel from SliphCo, based on his more recent posts I feel his alignment is town over scum.
Your scum picks are weird.

#HBC | Gorf

Dude... Ruy... That's like Chris Bosh taking Lebron James' alley oop that D Wade set up. The hell man?! Expect an OMGUS vote tomorrow :c

#HBC | Gorf

I'm not. It's just, ya know, unseen (and cuz none of y'all probably know who Juwan Howard is unless you REALLY follow ball).

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Twilight 1

SilphCo :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: Gheb, Zen, Soupamario, ~TSN~, Inferno3044, Ryker, Red Ryu
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
Soupamario :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: SilphCo, WashedLaundry, Gordito
~TSN~
Zεη
Vocal
WashedLaundry
Gheb
Panta
Ryker
No Lynch

Not voting: Vocal

A lynch has been reached! It is now Twilight until I post the flip, which will be in about a half hour or so.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
God dammit town what are you doing to us

ASDFASDFASDFASDDFSLKJSD;JAF;LKDJ;ALKJSD;LKJFDLKJS;LKDJ;LKJF;ASLKJF;SDLKJF;LDSKJF;LAKJ;FLSKAD

I'm leaving to go out with friends. I don't have the time or power to change this, so I'll do what I can to at least prevent a no lynch.

*sigh*

Vote: SilphCo

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
LOL nice one RR. Okay okay I'll go down like this.

I'll leave you with this.

Soup, Ryker, someone third maybe Zen maybe TSN scumteam or maybe possibly Panta (like seriously). That feels way too obvious but I'm not going to WIFOM it out.

If there's an indy, I think it's Gheb.

Don't let Ryker and Zen manipulate you all so easily. We were headed in a good direction but you all wavered. My other reads remain largely the same after this event.

Top Bottom