• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because saying anything else would make it seem like we were a PR and simply saying "because we aren't mafia" is very lame.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
yeah, he doesn't know he's a ghost but i assume something hints to it, like their pokemon they picked

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Because saying anything else would make it seem like we were a PR and simply saying "because we aren't mafia" is very lame.
Wait so why didn't you say something like "no where" or "why do you want to know?"

Give me an example of an answer that would make it seem like you had a PR. Then tell me why it would matter if it did.

#HBC | ѕoup

i don't form a mason, i just get mod-confirmed knowledge of them being town

Wait so why didn't you say something like "no where" or "why do you want to know?"
Because both of those would seem scummy. You wanted an answer so you got it. No where implies I'm hiding something, as does why do you want to know.

Zen said:
Give me an example of an answer that would make it seem like you had a PR. Then tell me why it would matter if it did.
Simply saying "Because the thread was closed" since it gives the impression that we could be doing stuff outside of the thread. It would matter because, if there were a mass claim later, there would be speculation because of this.

@RR. So, you think we are scum and would be completely willing to lynch us today, and yet, hands down, you want ryker dead. Why?

@Zen. What are you achieving by asking everyone if they'd be willing to lynch us? Especially RR, being as you have us as a scum team together.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ok so what is the flavor behind the commander?

Also how have you used your ability 4 times if there have only been 3 phases?

Also would you lynch TSN?
in my flavor PM it states that i am such a strong entity because i am both the most popular ghost pokemon and one of the most popular people in the world that i have a strong connection with people that i can basically be revered as a commander to my followers, kinda like jesus.

D1
N1
D2

yeah, legitimate mistake there

I'll think about it, i'm looking at the slime of the Gheb wagon

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Because both of those would seem scummy. You wanted an answer so you got it. No where implies I'm hiding something, as does why do you want to know.
The thing about this is that you put in all this thought about giving a suspicious answer. That's not something I'd suspecf from a townie. In fact I'd expect a townie to find the asker suspicious and call them out on role fishing. But you're more worried about how you look rather than how others do.
Simply saying "Because the thread was closed" since it gives the impression that we could be doing stuff outside of the thread. It would matter because, if there were a mass claim later, there would be speculation because of this.
Uh No. How would saying "because the thread was closed" imply that you could do stuff outside the thread?? If anything it implies the opposite. I want a real answer. I don't think you have one though because you're making it up as you go.

...That is the real answer.

J wanted me to ask this: Zen, why are you bullying Sang? Your point is dumb as hell and you are misconstruing what she said to make us look scummy.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
in my flavor PM it states that i am such a strong entity because i am both the most popular ghost pokemon and one of the most popular people in the world that i have a strong connection with people that i can basically be revered as a commander to my followers, kinda like jesus.

D1
N1
D2

yeah, legitimate mistake there

I'll think about it, i'm looking at the slime of the Gheb wagon
Legit scum slip it is. You said 4+ people. There's no way you simply forgot you only did it 3 times. You're lying about your role. I never heard such crap. The question is why though.

Are the people you targeted alive?

And I do find it suspicious that you are asking me that, but I feel that it has no purpose whatsoever and you are just digging for stupid answers. Also, what happened to your obvtown read on us?

...I'm not deflecting. I answered you. I'm not sure what else you want from me.

Also, EBWOP, J told me to post that for him, ie its him saying it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
And I do find it suspicious that you are asking me that, but I feel that it has no purpose whatsoever and you are just digging for stupid answers. Also, what happened to your obvtown read on us?

...I'm not deflecting. I answered you. I'm not sure what else you want from me.

Also, EBWOP, J told me to post that for him, ie its him saying it.
I want you to give me an example of how saying anything else implied you were a PR. It doesn't make sense.

#HBC | ѕoup

Legit scum slip it is. You said 4+ people. There's no way you simply forgot you only did it 3 times. You're lying about your role. I never heard such crap. The question is why though.

Are the people you targeted alive?
if it was legitimate scum slip i would've convered it up with a lie, i made a mistake, and i wasn't afraid of admitting it >_>

i'll throw a bone, zen, i will out who i have targetted.

1. SilphCo
2. you
3. Ryker

Because you asked us what we were doing while we were out killing. We weren't doing anything at all.

By not saying that we weren't able to do anything, somebody like yourself that looks way too far into things would assume we either had a PR or were killing. So, if we said otherwise later down the road, people would call us out on it and call us scum just because of semantics, much like you are doing now. Or, we would be killed during the night by the scum thinking they're getting a PR kill and we would, therefore, be completely ineffective to town.

Nothing to hide, nothing to care.

#HBC | ѕoup

that leaves -

TSN, DH, Gordito, -Vocal- , Panta, Inferno, RR

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
My obvtown read disappeared with #734. Scummiest, most opportunistic post I've seen all game. The wagons were equal at that point.

TSN why did you think I was lying (#484)?

I'm calling BS on your read on #734 because the deadline was near and Ryker/Gord were not moving their vote due to their stubborn nature, as we said, I believe.

J says that you always doubt your read on a slot that has him in it so you saying you had a super-duper obvtown read was a straight up lie.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Because you asked us what we were doing while we were out killing. We weren't doing anything at all.

By not saying that we weren't able to do anything, somebody like yourself that looks way too far into things would assume we either had a PR or were killing.
WHHHHHAT??? How would that imply that you had one of those?? Walk me through it.
So, if we said otherwise later down the road, people would call us out on it and call us scum just because of semantics, much like you are doing now.
No O_o. Even if it did some how imply you had a PR (which it doesn't at all), people aren't just going to disbelieve you claiming VT because of it.
Or, we would be killed during the night by the scum thinking they're getting a PR kill and we would, therefore, be completely ineffective to town.
Self preservation. If you were VT you shouldn't care about being Night Kilked. By claiming that you are for no reason, you're just pushing scum towards the PRs.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm calling BS on your read on #734 because the deadline was near and Ryker/Gord were not moving their vote due to their stubborn nature, as we said, I believe.
Gord wanted Soup lynched o_O.

J says that you always doubt your read on a slot that has him in it so you saying you had a super-duper obvtown read was a straight up lie.
Nope. I had an obvtown read.

Um, I believe I have.

Some people might. Look at Acro in newbie with Kuzi's VT claim.

Alright, hadn't thought of it that way but it makes sense.

I don't really see where this line of questioning is getting us, though. It's a lot of WIFOM.

J is still saying you are lying w.r.t. obvtown read and he says he isn't budging. Tough love.

Also, if Gord wanted soupa lynched, he would have been voting for soupa.

That doesn't seem to coincide with what happened IIRC.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
He was voting Soup at the time.

J thought I was lying because he thought I thought you were scum and hiding it.

Sang why are you guys playing so reserved? You're not posting as much as Newbie 13.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup why did you target me?
i was using out-of-game meta to guess which people might pick a ghost-esque pokemon, that's about it, my next pick was because of Ryker being a scumread but him being a good asset of being cleared.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Mod prepare a replacement, I may or may not be replacing out within the next few days. Just irl stuff's catching up to me and I might not be able to commit to playing up to par quality wise.

Sorry... Will try to catch up tonight possibly...

J says your line in #833 is false.

I'm not posting as much as in newbie because I've been really busy with school starting up soon. Plus, Newbie was my first game and I was really excited and nervous about it. I'm not so sure about this game.

Top Bottom