• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Day 1 Ends

With the newly filled graves of the poor young victims in sight, the town gathered together and discussed the recent murders, and tried to figure out who among them could possibly be so evil. It wasn't long before one of them, a man by the name of SilphCo, boldly proclaimed to his fellows that he was indeed a good guy. You see, being a bad guy would suck. In fact, he hated the thought of having to even breathe the same AIR as those scum. Man, it sure would suck to be a bad guy, so he was glad he was a good guy. He even pulled out a picture of himself in his Towncar with some Townbabes to prove his innocence. Did he ever tell you about that one time, where he was being a good guy, and then....

After this went on for a while, the rest of the town silenced him. "We'd love to be sure you're on our side, but honestly we just can't trust you. We think it would be best if you were to just leave us in peace, and never return," one of them said.

SilphCo sighed in resignation, and walked over to his Towncar which was parked nearby, and called up his Townbabes to join him. As he was about to open the door, he turned back to face the rest of the town. "You are losing a powerful ally!" he cried out to them. "Check out THESE MUSCLES!"

And then he flexed his biceps, and accidentally impaled himself in the head with one of his many blades.

SilphCo, Bisharp, Town Sucker Puncher, has been lynched!

It is now Night 1. Please send in all Night actions by Sunday, August 7th, at 12 PM Noon EST. If actions are sent in quickly, Night will probably end more quickly.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

After the strange, and somewhat disturbing, events of the previous day, the townsfolk all returned to their homes, and had a good night's sleep. Well, not really. Most of them had a terrible night's sleep, wondering if they would be the next victim.

The next morning, the town awoke and gathered together. "We WILL find the culprits!" one of the more enthusiastic of the bunch shouted out.
"Wait..." said another. "Where is ______..."
A few of the townsfolk went to his house, and to their horror, they found that he had been dismantled.

Gheb, Porygon2, Town Barrier Doctor, has been killed!

The crowd wept, morning the loss of their brave virtual friend.

But the morning's surprises were not over. One of the members of the crowd seemed to be gasping for breath. It seemed he was ill.... deathly ill, in fact.

Panta has been badly poisoned! It seems that he will die during the lynch scene! Until that time, he may still post and vote as normal.

Amidst the confusion, Day 2 begins!

Vote count:

Gordito
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
Soupamario
~TSN~
Zεη
Inferno3044
Vocal
WashedLaundry
Panta
Ryker

Not voting: Gordito, Dark Horse, Red Ryu, Soupamario, ~TSN~, Zen, Inferno3044, Vocal, WashedLaundry, Panta, Ryker

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline has been set to Monday, August 15th, 11:59 PM EST.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Alright, i'm gonna try and hunt for my super secret ghost type guy...

does anyone believe that they could be a secret ghost? now that i've claimed i might as well try and hunt, i have kept a list for people i have already checked but i will not be revealed it for purposes unknown.

I wanna look at that Gheb wagon with this flip, it was the most rushed one and i'm saddened to see gheb get the NK so early, i should write poetry in his honor, and perhaps look at Ryker more.

#HBC | ѕoup

Panta has been badly poisoned! It seems that he will die during the lynch scene! Until that time, he may still post and vote as normal.
WIFOM here but i want to guess that this is the indy at work, did not expect this but i believe with this sort of life-line on panta he should generate some content, does anyone know if a poisioner can be town-aligned also? curious.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Looks like town is becoming increasingly vanilla with both of those flips. And Looks like Panta got vigged.

I'm still in favor of a Gordito lynch but there might be more prime targets. Definitely going to take a strong second look at Zen. Not sure from there, but I'll post my thought before Monday.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
WIFOM here but i want to guess that this is the indy at work, did not expect this but i believe with this sort of life-line on panta he should generate some content, does anyone know if a poisioner can be town-aligned also? curious.
And yea, indy could be possible as well. It's hard to tell as a vig might have offed him just for being a less present player while an indy might have done it for the same reason.

#HBC | ѕoup

Panta isn't dead, he's poisoned, he will die when the lynch for toDay will occur.

Vocal, answer, do you believe that you MIGHT be a secret ghost type? you don't need to reveal any information that you don't want to, just enough to get a coherent opinion.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Panta isn't dead, he's poisoned, he will die when the lynch for toDay will occur.

Vocal, answer, do you believe that you MIGHT be a secret ghost type? you don't need to reveal any information that you don't want to, just enough to get a coherent opinion.
I don't think that I am. No message I've received would lead me to believe I am, anyways.

And it's very possible that the vig is just a poison type and it was done that way for flavor. It's a tossup as to what the poisoner's alignment is. I'm inclined to think an indy might go for a more important target but that's a useless argument to think about really.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Ryu: I'm like doc but with status affects. Just as doc can't protect someone that is already dead, I can't protect someone that is already poisoned/etc.

Ryu and TSN are scum.

We are in no way a ghost. Also Soupa, you were just getting on RR for asking w.r.t. Roles but isn't this technically the same asking if we are ghosts are not.

Zen, doc flipped it seems so why are you continuing to say you are the doc?

#HBC | ѕoup

not vindictive of role/power tsn, mod states the player doesn't know he's ghost type

Then why ask if you they wouldn't know plus people would know what type their pokemon is they picked?

Zen, why does that even matter? Uhm I was at the theatre till 11, basement/sleep the rest of the time. IDK about Sang nor do I get a point to this.

#HBC | ѕoup

i was suggested to ask from an outside source, i.e mod

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
you're saying my role isn't real, so i lold
It isn't. How would someone unknowinly be a ghost type. It's not as if the mod can change the type of a pokemon for the purpose of this game. And now you're saying the mod told you to ask people?

@TSN: In the game. I mean while you were killing town.

#HBC | ѕoup

idfk zen

he suggested it when i sent in my action, because i've been through 4+ people now, i get 2 attempts to guess correctly, one at night, one at day

@Zen. (this is Sang, btw) I was in my room snuggled up in my warm fuzzy blanket watching the last few episodes of the dubbed Black Butler until about 12:00 and then I passed out on my bed.

Other than that, we weren't doing anything in the game because the thread was closed and we have no nighttime abilities.

I don't know about Soupa but we'd be willing to lynch RR today.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Pokemon people: Is there an affect (eg poison) that doesn't affect ghost pokemon?

@Soup: What did you say your role was called?

Ryu and TSN are scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

Gengar dressed as Ringo Starr from the Beatles, Town Ghost Commander

Top Bottom