• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Zen said:
Gord, what do you think about #655?
The combination of me not liking the first half, and liking the second half (in lieu of the FoS) make my head spin. But atm, I digress. Later on, we'll look back at it.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Oh turns out I'm getting lynched.
Lookin that way.
You're wasting a lot of potential information here since this d1 has had such strong connections all around, and as much as I would love to die, I haven't been a vocal (lol vocal) enough player.
That's exactly what I'm saying
We are Bisharp, Town Sucker Puncher!
If we are targeted by a night kill we will be informed and can guess who it is who shot us. If we guess correctly, bam we survive and they die instead of us. My only posting restriction was to go into great detail that I'm town for the first post.

As I mentioned, this role suggests there are multiple nkill abilities in this game.
Interesting. And possibly useful, though it sounds like a shot in the dark.
My inactivity is because I honestly don't care about you all. I'm sorry but the only person in this game that's been worth reading to me has been Laundry. Gheb, gets honorable mention and bonus points for his poetry. Ryker's been mad weird this game and also has been very oddly avoiding me, and everyone else makes me angry.

Also I haven't talked to my other head once this entire game but that's my bad.
:(
Washed is my strong town read this game (lol I'm buddying you again). While reading through the thread we came to many the same conclusions and I couldn't help but agree with mostly everything he posted while I was around earlier.
I've had no problems with Washed. He's townie enough in my book.
Inferno's asking the right questions and looks to genuinely be sniffing for scum. Another very strong town read here, if he's scum he's playing the best new-scum game I've ever seen.
This is the reason why my read changed on him once the game started moving.
Vocal's intentions are good, except I only agree with like half max of what he's said lmao. None the less I don't see him trying to manipulate or survive. No where close as strong read as Inferno or Washed here.
At least this is an improvement for me :bee:
RR. Same thing as above. He's had a couple sketchy moments I could see as him manipulating, but I don't think there's any argument on how much he disregards his mafia life. I'll account the sketchy moments to standard RR, really.
RR is up in the air for me right now. I don't know how to feel about him because a lot of his play in the past 7 pages or so (40 ppp) just makes me do a double take.
TSN. The hydra play here is really odd to me. I'm unsure if the defensive play can be accounted to the "cautious defensive half" and that's what really gets me. It kinda feels like J was using Sang as a shield almost if anybody knows what I mean here.
This soooooooo much. Like, I noticed the defensiveness but it's really hard to tell where it's coming from.
Zen. Yeah his early game was mega stupid sloppy I don't care what anyone says on this lol. I saw the doctor claim and that was even stupider sloppier. Starting with the hydralogs his posts started to pick up and I actually really liked the hydralog post and the following posts. This is probably where I have the most mixed feelings, but I can't ignore that early game. Maybe if the cool post didn't come after he was under pressure I would trust this slot more, but it's timing was very questionable.
Zen's been becoming less and less of a sure read for me. Sort of the same thing that's been happening with RR.
tl:dr unvote Vote: Soupamario.

Is there anything in particular people would want my opinion on before deadline?
Well that came out of left field. I don't see Soup as that large of a problem, but flipping him would give several reads. I'll say this: I'd much rather lynch Soup than Silph and neither are my first pick.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
HMMM?

L-1, L-2?

what am i at?

claiming, not like it really matters.

i'm Gengar dressed as ringo starr from the beatles, Town Ghost Commander.

I have a mod-confirmed knowledge that there is another ghost type in this game, but that person doesn't know he is a ghost type so it's a giant duck-hunt trying to find that person, however, if i happen to find such person, the mod states that he will be confirmed town to me.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
i don't get why you're trying to save stew here.
That's a terrible way to phrase it. I'm not trying to save Silph, I'm trying to lynch someone that will give us results that matter.
I have a mod-confirmed knowledge that there is another ghost type in this game, but that person doesn't know he is a ghost type so it's a giant duck-hunt trying to find that person, however, if i happen to find such person, the mod states that he will be confirmed town to me.
Would be a somewhat cool, yet weak, cop role. Could be true, but it's really a null tell for me.

Like I said in the post before this, I would rather lynch Soup than Silph. If it comes to it I will hammer if I need to; I'll be around pretty much all day.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

That's a terrible way to phrase it. I'm not trying to save Silph, I'm trying to lynch someone that will give us results that matter.

Would be a somewhat cool, yet weak, cop role. Could be true, but it's really a null tell for me.

Like I said in the post before this, I would rather lynch Soup than Silph. If it comes to it I will hammer if I need to; I'll be around pretty much all day.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Oh ****

I think my head asploded

My inactivity is because I honestly don't care about you all. I'm sorry but the only person in this game that's been worth reading to me has been Laundry. Gheb, gets honorable mention and bonus points for his poetry. Ryker's been mad weird this game and also has been very oddly avoiding me, and everyone else makes me angry.
You don't care about this game?

Then replace out, have somebody else take, over, there are many better options then to lurk around and do ****ing nothing

Bull**** scanner's going off.

But then...

The hell...

God, give me a second. I have to figure out...how.

#HBC | ѕoup

oh btw, Silph, i voted you because it was somewhat of a crumb, i just happened to check you at day start and you didn't come back positive as being the super secret ghost type, at first i was gonna leave you alone and be like "welp not him" but you did some shady things as i mentioned.

Soupamario said:
Vote: SilphCo

Serious vote.

#HBC | ѕoup

unvote

Need to think some things, i'm going to be honest and say that i don't like inferno as much as i did, i just read him as newtown or something but i guess calling kettle black here, he hasn't done much, same goes with panta, i guess i need to debunker them for a moment.

my previous lynch categories are the same, just minus Silph, i believe his claim and is of good use somewhat.

I'm curious of washed more then i have been, something is bugging me about him and like i said, needs debunkering, i'm not advocating a lynch, but this is where i'm i'll be reading so i can come back strong in the day, if i make it there.

#HBC | ѕoup

Alright, i'm gonna be honest here again, i have changed my mind

i don't want another quick-wagon, and i don't want yet another claim, so i'm going to put this into lamen's terms.

Silph's claim:
We are Bisharp, Town Sucker Puncher!
If we are targeted by a night kill we will be informed and can guess who it is who shot us. If we guess correctly, bam we survive and they die instead of us. My only posting restriction was to go into great detail that I'm town for the first post.
pros -
Can kill a mafia if targetted
seems like a legitimately honest claim

cons -
already outted and i doubt mafia would kill silph for the sake of this
duck hunt much like my claim

My claim:

Pros -
somewhat of a cop role

cons -
weak cop role, giant duck hunt

i want people to decide which one they feel will be more beneficial and who to keep alive, but i don't want anymore wagons or claims toDay, there is also that dreadful option of no lynch, if you want to use it.

tl;dr
lynch me or lynch silph or NL

SilphCo

Smash Rookie
NO.
TOWN GHOST COMMANDER IS THE WORST INSIDE JOKE EVER. like how does someone not know they are a ghost type? I'm so mad about this claim because it's just stupid and wrong enough to make sense.

oh, Silph Scope. That's my job, kid! Plus I can punch ghosts, I'm really good at that.

and damn Dark Horse that was mean. I do intend on playing this game, and if I can ever get to my other half perhaps a fruitful symbiotic relationship can happen. But basically sorry. The day honestly passed by me so fast. Earlier I did plan on posting like once a day minimal but then I started getting into videogaems and laser tag and johns johns johns.

Reading your most recent post, that was good of you to step up like this. I mean if it's only between you and me I definitely have to encourage everyone on your lynch though. It's still a really silly reason to vote someone and non-excuse for non-prescense.

I'm mad I picked this hydra name. I'm just mad actually.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 1.16

SilphCo :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: Gheb, Zen, Ryker, Red Ryu
Gordito :pokeball: Panta
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
Soupamario :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: SilphCo, WashedLaundry, ~TSN~, Inferno3044, Gordito
~TSN~
Zεη
Inferno3044 :pokeball: Dark Horse
Vocal
WashedLaundry
Gheb
Panta
Ryker
No Lynch

Not voting: Vocal, Soupamario

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline has been set to August 4th, 11:59 PM EST.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Thinking about it, we can only REALLY go off of their claims... And one just smells better than the other *shrug*

Unvote Vote Soup there we go.

#HBC | ѕoup

not self-voting, i would still love to live this day but i will not argue my lynch.

#HBC | ѕoup

make a decision already, gooddamn lurkers, the deadline is happening soon

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Gord why did you not like Gheb's FoS? It was different than TSN's. Also what happened to your TSN push?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I like the SilphCo lynch more.

Gord why are you voting with someone you feel is scummy (TSN) instead of three people you feel are town (Gheb, myself, and Ryker)?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm flaming annoyed, one for comments how I appareantly don't care about playing or ones where where new wagons pop up.

On flaming Silph we gain more but Soup looks more lurky and claimed a role that showed up in a disco room mafia which does imply Asdioh copied it from there.

This sucks.

I should get back before the deadline for now.

unvote

:phone:

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm flaming annoyed, one for comments how I appareantly don't care about playing or ones where where new wagons pop up.

On flaming Silph we gain more but Soup looks more lurky and claimed a role that showed up in a disco room mafia which does imply Asdioh copied it from there.

This sucks.

I should get back before the deadline for now.

unvote

How would we gain more from Sylph?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Silph: "I find it wacky how people are voting me for inactivity"
Silph: "Man Soup is inactive, we should lynch him"

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm here to hammer, and will be until deadline.

I want to ask questions...but I'm not sure if there's more info to be gleaned. If you have questions, ask them now.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
They both revealed their roles. What do you guys wanna do? If we don't decide there will be no lynch which you guys told me was bad.

Asidoh what's the current vote count?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
They both revealed their roles. What do you guys wanna do? If we don't decide there will be no lynch which you guys told me was bad.

Asidoh what's the current vote count?

I think it's a L-1. If it isn't, someone put him there. I'll hammer before deadline if it comes down to that.

#HBC | ѕoup

Inferno, tell me what you want to do, don't hide behind people, show some incentive

Top Bottom