• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

You voted another flaming player because Zen did, why is Zen town? Defend this.
"No reason NOT to call him town."

Yeah, but then I looked up the situation and kept my vote there.

Zem is town because he's not scum. If you disagree, you've got to convince me otherwise. It's not my job to go around telling you why people HAVEN'T done enough scummy things to warrant my vote. Your current garbage is weaksauce.

Gheb, you've got 5 votes and at least one other person has expressed willingness to lynch you. Claiming would be beneficial with deadline tomorrow.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't give two ****s about his doc claim. It's the kind of thing that is entirely based on WIFOM. I got things out of it concerning the alignments of other players. It's noted, but I am perfectly fine with that move.
OMFG LYNCH THIS GUY GOGDAMMlT

:059:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
And you think Ryker would accept this kind of joke? He'd rile the **** out of Zen just for the amount of WIFOM in his claim, not to mention the WIFOM in him RETRACTING his claim.

And let's not kid ourselves - fake claiming doc is certainly nothing to make jokes about. Would you buy his excuse if somebody actually counter-claimed? Why would *anybody* CONFUSE HIMSELF FOR A ****ING DOCTOR, jokingly or not? And just to remind you: The whole push on Zen died pretty much completely upon making his claim. AND IT WAS FAKE. How much scummier does it get for somebody like Ryker to defend that gogdammit?!?

you expect a guy with a history of gambits

to flip out on a guy

who is, from the sounds of it, making a gambit

zen pulled this **** in kvd as town. he claimed cop with a guilty and actually got someone lynched on it despite being vt. he just did it in another on-going game that technically doesn't exist.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't give a **** about him doing garbage like this in the past - that's him being ****ing trash at this game. Ryker is scum.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"No reason NOT to call him town."

Yeah, but then I looked up the situation and kept my vote there.

Zem is town because he's not scum. If you disagree, you've got to convince me otherwise. It's not my job to go around telling you why people HAVEN'T done enough scummy things to warrant my vote. Your current garbage is weaksauce.

Gheb, you've got 5 votes and at least one other person has expressed willingness to lynch you. Claiming would be beneficial with deadline tomorrow.
Weak sauce flaming response is weak. No actual reason given for his town read despite people showing interest in calling him blazing scum.

Your flaming aura ain't blue, it's red.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I don't give a **** about him doing garbage like this in the past - that's him being ****ing trash at this game. Ryker is scum.

Okay, if he's scum, why did you unvote him after Zen's wall in the first place? If he was such obvscum, why did you feel the need to retract your vote on your #1 scum pick? It's not like it's gone anywhere. :L

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No.

**** you.

No.

Blazing claim or I'm moving my vote over. If I see a dumb response like when I expressed flaming interest before I'm doing it immediately.

Look around and see Gheb, people are not interested in being head strong if your town you can see this blazing clearly. Using people maybe he his motive, which is why I am pushing Ryker+Zen scum if Zen is scum like a volcano. Care for a second, if you are town you can see this is need so blazing claim. Are you so sure you can keep this up and motivate people with flaming responses like this? Read and listen, because this is why I had trouble seeing you are town in Pulp Fiction and why I stand by my vote then. I see this as possible frustrated flaming town, but help me out here and throw me a bone then. Over angst will not convince me, not one blazing bit.

I can't see the day ending with anything other than Gheb, Zen or inactive not one blazing bit. So I suggest people put their flaming votes where it matters.

A mislynch is a much flaming no no.

Vanilla or not both claims need to be seen, very flaming much. Tell me Gheb, what are you with Arcanine?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Unvote

Is there truly just no support for a Gordito lynch? Gheb dying is a decent option in my mind but I really do want Gordito to die first and I'd rather not have the day end before at least trying one more time.

Also as for gheb, I don't wanna lynch him because im not convinced he is scum but he seems like the most popular candidate atm

:phone:
There's Gordito. People seem to keep forgetting he's a target.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So about my flaming restriction, I'll bite, recently you have been moving slowly away from it. Earlier in the flaming game you didn't.
This is so fake Ryu. I made 2 comments about it during RVS and once more later. You're trying to ease your way out of this point instead of just admitting you're wrong.

For the burning scum hunting points, may I have you scum picks with reasons? I wish to inquire how you reach these conclusions. This will have me drop my points of scum hunting but still question, why you flaming brought it up in the first place?
I have very much explained my reasoning for you and Gheb, my top two picks at the moment.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ignoring the fact that even as scum I never have pre-set reads this logic is definitely faulty. The same kind of play is not necessarily scummy for two different players - it's not untypical for you to be reversed about certain reads while it definitely is for Ryker.
Ok well it's more of the fact that you didn't question me at all at that point for any of my posts. (I'll bring up the quote specifically that I did not like. It also shows the praising if my Gord vote).

And yeah you do have preset reads as scum. A quick example is Sleepover mafia where you had a town read on me at the very start of the game while everyone else felt I was scum. Your read on me carried throught the game no matter how scummy I played and you never had any real reason for it. This is what I feel you were beginning to do here. It was like you assumed that I had town motives for:

-My questions for Ryu in RVS
-Calling TSN town with no reason around RVS.
-Voting Gordito with no reason.

Later on you continue with the assuption that I had town motives and claim that the points against me were minor. At this point I had:

-Claimed I knew who scum was.
-Claimed I would disappear (which I did).
-And claimed we would quick lynch when I returned.

Yet you didn't find any of these things questionable. You didn't have to gain a scum read from these, but you should have at the very least found them questionable. Which again is why I believe you already had a set take on my alignment.

I didn't praise you for voting Gorf. Where did you get that idea from?
Quoting in a sec.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Guys, Gheb is NOT scum. After reading Zen's case over AGAIN (yea dude I really wanna be convinced), I can't see it as anything aside from a reach. You ain't scum for it, Zen, but still I don't see anything scummy really scummy from that point, in perspective. And looking at Gheb's most recent posts, not only is there nothing that I can derive from scummy from it, there are some things that I find myself nodding my head to in agreeance. He's NOT scum.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So you not only draw a meta-connection from this game to one that I've played 6 months+ ago but also skip all the other games in between that, where I did *not* play like that? Good call.

Also, you're basically saying that I have a pre-set read on you but you're pretty high up on my scum list now. How does that work together?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Gorf is town entirely based on meta. He would be playing a safer game as scum.
Well you're looking, but you're not reading. Your read on Gord is wrong btw.

Vote: Gordito
When I look at the faithful follower of foreign religion
I see determination behind a veil of intriguing seclusion
Briefly and sparingly he offers us a look at his vision
While showing the wisdom to see through Ryker's illusion

Unvote

This is the post that shows you assuming town motive from me out of no where. It also shows that you supported my Gord vote with the last line "while showing the wisdom to see through Ryker's illusion."

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It could've been any other name. It's not specifically Gorf himself but the course of actions you chose that made me approve.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Guys, Gheb is NOT scum. After reading Zen's case over AGAIN (yea dude I really wanna be convinced), I can't see it as anything aside from a reach. You ain't scum for it, Zen, but still I don't see anything scummy really scummy from that point, in perspective. And looking at Gheb's most recent posts, not only is there nothing that I can derive from scummy from it, there are some things that I find myself nodding my head to in agreeance. He's NOT scum.
Yeah I don't really feel he is scum from his recent posts either. My read of you just sky rocketed btw.

@Gheb: Saying that you have a scum read on me now after I made the point says nothing. Speaking of that by the way, you have a really weak reason. You're saying that my doc claim is WIFOM so you think I'm scum for it? If it's WIFOM it should be null.

It's also bad that you're trying to make it a scum tell when I have shown to randomly claim all the time. So you very much know it's a null tell. I don't like your "I don't care about that, we are focused on this game". That doesn't change that it's a null tell and not a scumtell.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Gheb: Saying that you have a scum read on me now after I made the point says nothing.
I've called you scum before I even had a clue what your point was all about. You act as if I came up with my new read just now.

Speaking of that by the way, you have a really weak reason. You're saying that my doc claim is WIFOM so you think I'm scum for it? If it's WIFOM it should be null.
WIFOM is not null a-priori. Huge fallacy - each WIFOM scenario has a risk-reward ratio by which you can somewhat determine the true intention of the causer.

It's also bad that you're trying to make it a scum tell when I have shown to randomly claim all the time.
It's even worse to use that as an attempt to clear yourself. Playing foolishly in the past justifies scummy behavior now?

What course of actions??
You directly opposing Ryker self-inflated authoritary approach.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
People trying to restrict the lynch are dumb. We definitely have the time to flip to Silph or Panda.
That is true. Post like that make me feel somewhat better about you because it shows you're still open for options and too focused on one particular "goal".

Gord, TSN, Gheb, Laundry: What are your reads on Ryu?
As null as can be.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 1.13

SilphCo
Gordito :pokeball: Panta
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
Soupamario
~TSN~
Zεη :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: Red Ryu, SilphCo, Inferno3044
Inferno3044 :pokeball: Dark Horse
Vocal :pokeball: :pokeball: ~TSN~, Gordito
WashedLaundry
Gheb :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: Zen, Ryker, WashedLaundry, Soupamario
Panta
Ryker :pokeball: Gheb
No Lynch

Not voting: Vocal

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline has been set to August 4th, 11:59 PM EST.

We feel that we don't wanna lynch Gheb. We feel the push on him is weird and we really don't get how he is scummy. If the voting came down to choosing between Gheb vs. Ryker, we would vote Ryker. However, we don't necessarily see RykerScum either. We would much rather lynch someone like Vocal toDay.

Gord is looking better in our eyes but we still got an eye on him.

@Zen: We are leaning scummy on RR. We would vote him if it came down to it but we are much more comfortable with our Vocal vote.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
agreed.

Vote: SilphCo

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Before I get flak after pushing Zen so much earlier:

I don't really lean either way on Zen's doc-but-not-doc claim. I know he has a minor history of fakeclaiming **** for reactions and I could very easily see him using it to get reads here. I just don't see scum intent behind it if that is the case. If it's not, then I don't understand it, and would gladly lynch Zen again.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Zen said:
Yeah I don't really feel he is scum from his recent posts either. My read of you just sky rocketed btw.
Here's to hoping it's a good thing ^_^

Zen said:
Gord, TSN, Gheb, Laundry: What are your reads on Ryu?
Although I'm not loving where his head's at (like with his hella push on you O.o), I got a town read for now.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why do you care so much? I don't see why you'd want to know people's opinions on him unless he's scum [in which case he would've been mentioned anyway].

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Zen although RR has some suspicion on him by some people this should not be asked now. We have under 48 hours to make a play and I highly doubt its going to be him today. Feel free to ask the next day.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Is there really no way to convince you guys that Ryker is scum? :urg:

Silph has been beyond useless Unvote Vote Silph

Inferno3044

Smash Master

If it means anything I can see ryker as scummy but I don't see a play on him happening tonight. Also why would you lynch a useless player instead of someone who might be scum?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
If it means anything I can see ryker as scummy but I don't see a play on him happening tonight. Also why would you lynch a useless player instead of someone who might be scum?

Because they're an utter question mark and you don't want those types of players around in LyLo. The sooner you get rid of them, the better.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

That was fast.

Gheb, did you just think about silph as some sort of latch, or did you have that read all along.

We feel that we don't wanna lynch Gheb. We feel the push on him is weird and we really don't get how he is scummy. If the voting came down to choosing between Gheb vs. Ryker, we would vote Ryker. However, we don't necessarily see RykerScum either. We would much rather lynch someone like Vocal toDay.

Gord is looking better in our eyes but we still got an eye on him.

@Zen: We are leaning scummy on RR. We would vote him if it came down to it but we are much more comfortable with our Vocal vote.
Hey

Tsn

Quit procrastinating.

Bring up all the times you attacked gord in your next post.

Top Bottom