• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
God **** this game.

First: WL, why in he'll would you claim neighbor to ryker spontaneously? What were you trying to accomplish?

Second: why is everyone still hung up on soup's role?do we really need to delve into that much flavor about it now?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 2.02

Gordito
Dark Horse
Red Ryu :pokeball: :pokeball: Ryker, Zen
Soupamario
~TSN~ :pokeball: Dark Horse
Zεη
Inferno3044 :pokeball: Soupamario
Vocal :pokeball: Gordito
WashedLaundry
Panta
Ryker :pokeball: Red Ryu

Not voting: Inferno3044, ~TSN~, Vocal, WashedLaundry, Panta,

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline has been set to Monday, August 15th, 11:59 PM EST.

EBWOP: Alright, I messed up the links. Let me fic it really quick. Gonna do something different to make it easier. Disregard that last one. (this is Sang so I'm makin a few mistakes in the formatting)

I still don't know what you're trying to achieve through this.

[COLLAPSE="Attacks" on Gord][quote="~The Savage Nymph~, post: 13080832"]First off, Unvote.

Inferno, w.r.t. RR, not at all. He had the exact same posting restriction as Mafia in another game so it doesn't confirm anything about him.

FoS: -Vocal-

We both feel your attack on Inferno is a bit opportunistic for attacking a newbie for pretty weird reasons. It's weird because you seem to be trying to use his inexperience against him.

Sang side questions:

Ryker, are you completely serious in your 92? I feel you are being completely sarcastic w.r.t. Zen's post.

Gord, your post where you respond to Zen's vote seems overdefensive however I feel you are leaning more town. J side thinks you are leaning more to the scum side however.

We both saw this while we were typing the post up and had the same reaction:

What?

Side-Note: WL = single player. The only hydra is us because we needed to be to fit all the players.[/QUOTE]

Da hell does that even mean?

She's a chick for one and secondly she didn't like your response to Zen.

Bolded she took as you acting like he should know you are town and she really didn't like the "Don't policy lynch me while I'm gone...." line. It seemed a bit much especially for one vote. However she seemed to like your questions, thus why you are a town-null read of hers.
Alright, J has told me to take care of this one so let's tango, shall we, Gord?

First of all, how in the world is an FoS in any part of the game scummy? Because it's basically saying a vote without putting the power behind it. With Vocal, there isn't enough substance from him other than targeting a newbie to call him scum, but this way, people know we are secure in our stance that we suspect him. The reason I don't just randomly vote in mafia is because I know the power that is held behind a vote. I'm not just going to say "Oh, I'm going to vote for this guy on very little reasoning. It's only one vote, what do I care?" That, in itself, is a very scummy reasoning because you aren't thinking with the town as a whole; you are thinking for yourself.

Again, you are using that fact that I am new to call us scum. The FoS was a joint decision between both J and myself. I, personally, don't see how being cautious in the beginning of the game is a scummy tell, especially in a game like this where it's moving slow and we don't have much to go off of. Please, enlighten me with your awe-inspiring words, oh grandmaster of mafia.
So there's nothing wrong with this? Am I just insane?

It's D1...

Vote was on em cuz of RVS. I didn't think anything of it. You shouldn't either.

Exactly.

Durka. Durka.

I still want Nymph dead. Nothing he's done strikes me as townie. I don't care for Ryker, and Panta choosing to be useless makes em total deadweight, rather than Soup/Dark Horse who are legit V/LA. Gheb I like, Zen I like, Laundry I like. The rest are totes null.
Sorry it was supposed to be formed into a question but got meh by the end...

Anyways! Can ya tell me what ya think of Gheb? What about Inferno after his Ryker vote?

You have yourself and Ryker....?

Plus why are you even still pushing the point, a vote's out. Oh and there is another reason why we are being very cautious with our vote toDay simply because we might not be back for deadline. We both are going to an event on Friday 7/29 and won't be back at home till 8/1. I doubt we both will be caught up on the last day or even post due to exhaustion.
What's useless to you isn't useless to others, js.

Anyways this is a dumb debate that won't end and really has like no end-goal to scumhunting.

Gord, tell me why you like Zen, why you dislike Ryker, and why you like Gheb.
[/COLLAPSE]

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Sheeping is basically when you just follow people around.

Vote: Red Ryu

Panta claim please.
If that's sheeping, has Soupa read the this? I definitely made attempts to find things out about Zen. I also asked RR about this thoughts on Zen because he hasn't attacked Zen nearly as vicious.

Why? Not like it matters. Claiming won't protect me from dieing.
Claiming your role will help the town. We are going to know by the end of the day anyways.

Panta

Smash Cadet
I'm Spinda, the confused towny.

Because I am so confused I don't know what to do and therefore have no abilities.

TSN is scum.
You know this annoys me when you are incredibly flippant and don't back up your stuff which you have done ever since your poor Gheb case and he flipped town Doc.

Back up your RR push.
Back up your Ryker push.
Back up your TSN push.

Back up something Zen, I double-dare you too. Let's get some fire going in this game dude because I am ready for it and Sang's busy so you get who you are targetting now so let's dance.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To a pass I don't know I mean :p

As for why you are scum, you guys aren't doing anything. You've just been sitting back and comment on a few things thrown your way.

Duh because we have both been busy. *glare* Regardless, we both have re-read this game and have a post coming up.

And you know that's not a real scum-tell of mine. :rolleyes: Which reminds me, I need to talk to you about something.

And why in the world am I doing that w.r.t. our Axel account?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You guys have been posting in other games normally even though you have been busy.

(N13, Time Travel, ect.)

TT, Vandy's been doing most the posting. Newbie is over and FF9 was near deadline. Plus let's add to the fact of my theatre stuff and Sang's own stuff and we have a cocktail of too busy to give a **** about this game.

You do realize that when you post like this, it makes me wanna think you are scum. Ya know, when you dabble in meta/honing in on frivalent stuff for your cases? Don't mess my town read on you Zenny. It's pretty strong but I'm beginning to question it on my re-read. *Sang had a few things too*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zen has requested a replacement. Gonna contact Joey as soon as I find his account!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
TT, Vandy's been doing most the posting. Newbie is over and FF9 was near deadline. Plus let's add to the fact of my theatre stuff and Sang's own stuff and we have a cocktail of too busy to give a **** about this game.
I'll take the last one, but newbie being over doesn't change that Sang posted there a lot but not here. In fact since it's over, she should have more time. And with TT, Vandy doesn't post in the day due to timezone difference so I'm pretty sure a lot of that has been you.
You do realize that when you post like this, it makes me wanna think you are scum. Ya know, when you dabble in meta/honing in on frivalent stuff for your cases? Don't mess my town read on you Zenny. It's pretty strong but I'm beginning to question it on my re-read. *Sang had a few things too*
That doesn't matter since you yourself are scum.

No, I'm not. Stay in this game and prove it then Zen if you believe so.

Also TT, I post one-liners of smart*** remarks to some people but Vandy does do pretty much most of the posting now. Regardless, that's an on-going game. Are you honestly trying to bring up this point as a valid reason?

Sang would also like to point out, she's in FF9 as well.

Moving on, time for some actual stuff.

Zen, why are we scum besides meta?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
My obvtown read disappeared with #734. Scummiest, most opportunistic post I've seen all game. The wagons were equal at that point.
The thing about this is that you put in all this thought about giving a suspicious answer. That's not something I'd suspecf from a townie. In fact I'd expect a townie to find the asker suspicious and call them out on role fishing. But you're more worried about how you look rather than how others do.

Uh No. How would saying "because the thread was closed" imply that you could do stuff outside the thread?? If anything it implies the opposite. I want a real answer. I don't think you have one though because you're making it up as you go.
Also these.

You do realize you were saying that we should lynch Silph over Soupa yesterDay and weren't moving as well. Your reasoning against Sang's claim of VT is also complete garbage because it holds no weight whatsoever.

I said 3, not just Ryu. Also why Ryu? You haven't explained why because *shrug* He's scum.

Sang brought up a good point to me on aim, your suspicion revolves around two posts that are both in themselves weak. It's a complete 180 from your "TSN so obvtown guys!" read for a poorly justified reason.

Where's your real reasoning?

I have explained why. Joey is here though and his reads are likely to be different.
No you have not. Or you haven't done a good job of explaining why RR is scum to you that is memorable. Which, if you truly thought he was scum, is something you would do.

Top Bottom