• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@soupa-voting RR was completely a joke. Hence why I said "let the RVS bandwagon commence." As for you vs. Silph you both claimed town so honestly I didn't know who to vote for because we would lose a townie anyways.

@RR-with Zen the thing going for him is he claimed his ability to stop status effects. Still don't trust him fully so I guess null. I think it was dumb to him to claim that early. You im confused about. Why would you fake a posting restriction?

The best idea would be lynching ryker. He admitted to poisoning panta and I highly doubt poisoning is a town role. Also raker has taken nothing seriously

vote: ryker

:phone:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Man, I really hate TSN's responses to Zen. I hated Zen's whole bull**** thing about meta, daycops, and the like, but he actually had reasons to suspect TSN and the responses he was getting was grimy. A lot of it was TSN (I assume J?) just taunting him with "come back with something substantial." Was this the typical exchange the two of them frequently do?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Inferno, why are you really voting me? That was a weaksauce bandwagon vote with zero independent reasoning and I doubt it's sincerity.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
ryker's not obvscum, what are you talking about.
It'll be filed into my considerations. I'm not looking exclusively at one situation or another. I'm taking it in the context of other options in the game and weighing my odds. It certainly would put blemishes on my read on Broto but I still don't think it'd vault him to the top of my scumreads for a bad vig.
Why are you being such a tool?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
like, damn serious. it's one-shot. if he does it again, i'll gladly support you in his lynch because that means he lied to me. i won't support you on a townPanta flip but i'll support you if the words "x has been badly poisoned" appear in this game again.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Here's my readlist.

Town:

Me
JO_Oey
WL
Vocal

Null:

Dork Horse
Gorf

Leaning Scum:

Soup
Sang
Inferno

Scum:

Panta

Going to reread. Gonna make my case. Not sure who it's gonna be on. If there's specific things you want, now is the time to put them on the table.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@Inferno. I don't like the fact that you immediately jumped on the vote for Ryker witout really giving any reasoning of your own.

@Everyone else. Okay, isn't it entirely possible that Panta is actually scum and that town happened to poison him? I'm not saying it is, but I wouldn't be calling Panta town just because he's been poisoned and claimed town until he flips.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@soupa-voting RR was completely a joke. Hence why I said "let the RVS bandwagon commence." As for you vs. Silph you both claimed town so honestly I didn't know who to vote for because we would lose a townie anyways.

@RR-with Zen the thing going for him is he claimed his ability to stop status effects. Still don't trust him fully so I guess null. I think it was dumb to him to claim that early. You im confused about. Why would you fake a posting restriction?

The best idea would be lynching ryker. He admitted to poisoning panta and I highly doubt poisoning is a town role. Also raker has taken nothing seriously

this is why i'm voting you

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@Inferno. I don't like the fact that you immediately jumped on the vote for Ryker witout really giving any reasoning of your own.

@Everyone else. Okay, isn't it entirely possible that Panta is actually scum and that town happened to poison him? I'm not saying it is, but I wouldn't be calling Panta town just because he's been poisoned and claimed town until he flips.
Im pretty sure I've given reasons previously but I will tell them again.

He has openly bandwagoned Zen twice (gord and silphco). He voted silphco solely because Zen voted him.

He has posted a lot of things that makes it show that he isn't taking the game seriously like his pics.
He openly claimed to killing panta when nobody asked him about it. Why would he claim that?
He said the point of mafia is to make a claim and manipulate the rest of the town into following him. How does that sound town?

@soupa-how does that make me scummy?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'd claim it so I'm not framed as an indy or mafiat for killing someone. There's no reason not to put the information on the table.

Yeah, I didn't pay attention yesterday. Yeah, I followed my town read. I skimmed. Why is that indicative of me being scum and why is it strong enough to lynch me over any one else who hasn't really done much? I've acted off my scum read.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
He openly claimed to killing panta when nobody asked him about it. Why would he claim that?
Alright Gorf, heads the **** up. You called me a tool for not following your beck and call whenever the **** I want. You said that Indy-Town is very much a possibility in a neighborhood, if not a scum-town neighborhood, but the answer to the question is the reason why your bull**** cannot make sense:

What. ****ing. Indy. Would. Ever. Claim. His. Shot.

ESPECIALLY ONE-SHOT.

I've never seen an Indy who can shoot once and then have the option never to shoot again. Especially something like poisoner. This is why, the second I see the words "x is badly poisoned!" show up again from Aisdoh, I will gladly join your wagon. But until it happens again, I will not join you in the speculation of his role. I know it. You don't. Trust me when I say that he's likely not scum and definitely not Indy.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

He had to claim due to the nature of which we pushed him. He needed to claim because of the crappy way he claimed. Due to Ryker's ability I can see status coming into play now and see Joey as leaning town atm.

Why would I fake it? To get reads and reactions, that's all.

I don't like your Ryker push btw, he is leaning scum for me but I'm not pushing his lynch because he basically proved his role. It does depend on the flip of Panta and where he goes lynch wise.

Unvote

Thinking where to put my vote atm, need to think who looks like red and blue to me.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Alright Gorf, heads the **** up. You called me a tool for not following your beck and call whenever the **** I want. You said that Indy-Town is very much a possibility in a neighborhood, if not a scum-town neighborhood, but the answer to the question is the reason why your bull**** cannot make sense:

What. ****ing. Indy. Would. Ever. Claim. His. Shot.

ESPECIALLY ONE-SHOT.

I've never seen an Indy who can shoot once and then have the option never to shoot again. Especially something like poisoner. This is why, the second I see the words "x is badly poisoned!" show up again from Aisdoh, I will gladly join your wagon. But until it happens again, I will not join you in the speculation of his role. I know it. You don't. Trust me when I say that he's likely not scum and definitely not Indy.
I dunno maybe he realized that he's got the wool over your shoulders and that if anyone attacks his claim... You'll be behind em? Cuz you know, that's happening.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I thought that I had a good lead that ryker was scum and tried to pursue it. WL has a very good point that if someone else gets badly poisoned, especially the next day, than he is indy.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
EBWOP: or scum

@ryker-unless I missed or misread something nobody accused you of poisoning panta. That's why im confused about the claim.

@soupa-this claim on me started because I didn't know who to pick between you and silphco iirc. Care to explain how that is scummy?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Gord, I saw a game on mafiascum where there was a town poisoner. Wouldn't lynch ryker for just claiming that now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Gord should stop and get serious.

Ryker now is the time to tell me how, "Confirmed VT", turned into, "He is scum"

Where do you stand read wise for scum picks?

I still want the bolded answered.

Vote: Soupamario

Really not liking your claim and your recent votes, soup.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
>come back from work
>FIVE new pages in TT
>2 new posts in my game, by the same person.

I dunno if I should say this as the mod, but step it up guys. :c

Panta

Smash Cadet
****. Well I did suspect Ryker because he wasn't paying attention to the game and just seemed to act really weird, but if he is a vig then he is town. Also, any doctor protection should be on him tonight in order to keep him alive from the definite Mafia night kill shot that will be aimed his direction. WashedLaundry is most likely another candidate for the Mafia shot given that he is a mason with Ryker.

Inferno and Vocal I guess are the most scummy players right now? I don't feel like Vocal is scummy, but Inferno's play has been pretty meh at best.

I can only read this on my phone since my computer dies in a pile of burning slag, so this will take a while.

Top Bottom