• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I just don't get you now. I have shown how I have taken initiative and you ignore it. My initiative was ryker and im going to trust WL for now. There has been one thing on my mind for a while.

Red ryu, why did you fake a posting restriction.

:phone:

but is that all you're going to do?

your 'scum-picks' have been fallicious, you voted zen because he 'claimed' doc, and i don't even remember the Ryker push, anything else is sheeping, as i've been saying, and once again, you sheep.

why do you trust WL? tell me.

hell, who esle do you trust? who don't you trust?

i need details.

#HBC | ѕoup

RR said:
Odd I found this to be desperate. And why don't you care who you push?
that's like asking me what kind of jelly i like on my sandwiches, if someone is looking to be scum to me, majority opinion or not, i'm going to push them, i wouldn't hold myself back on something just because majority says otherwise, just like this.

RR said:
i don't know RR, you tell me, he's trusting WL for the Ryker read, he voted you as a 'joke vote' which was first made by Zen, his 'scum-pick', and he hasn't done anything besides:

inferno said:
Honestly im with RR. I thought soupa's claim was fake (at least more fake than Silphco) but accepted the fact that he would not be the lynch that night.

@WL-I'm sorry if I was nasty but I thought he was scum and tried to put a claim by listing the reasons I thought he was scum. If you are neighbors with him then I guess I will take your word for now.

unvote
inferno said:
If it means anything his claim on me is also really bad. I don't want him to accuse me of OMGUSing
look there, look at that intent, what does that benefit us keeping him alive? all of his 'opinions' are just parrots of the general agreement, he doesn't show any initiative to do anything else besides agree and nod like a little sheep, he needs to die some day or another, i don't want him in lylo if he keeps playing like this, on top of him being my scum-pick.

Mind posts said ISO or rather the posts in question where you suspect him?

And while he's a noob is meta, voting for a no lynch like he did is a good indication of such.
my main point is basically the Arguement in 935, but i suppose i'll bite.

Why do you agree with Ryker? What are your reasonings?
I honestly just reread your first post and you were probably just messing around with me because im the new guy. If that is true I apologize. Regardless im curious of hearing what ryker has to say. [g]Also everyone hasn't posted yet so Im gonna wait before I vote.[/b]
I thought you were copying his post for the lulz. I just thought the idea of "this person is scum" as post 1 just sounded suspicious to me. Especially since there was no night time phase. Im dumb and new lol. Im going to disregard my opinions except that ryu's posts are kind of annoying.
It might be that im new but most of these accusations sound like guesses with little or no proof behind them.

vote: no lynch
I'm going to counter your arguement and say that this is worse, mentioning what he said.

he said he was gonna wait for everyone to post until he voted, fair.

but after ~85 posts of enough content and mostly out of RVS, he votes no lynch?

yeah, it's real easy to say "lol noob tell" as everyone is saying, but you need to look at this with another perspective, and that being he basically is tripped up on his own words, and that he's just trying to survive, most noob scum don't really try to push and manipulate, but rather just try and seem like poor innocent townie who could never do anything wrong; dumb.

@TSN - My gut says Gheb is town but that's about it. I also learned that no lynch, although a viable choice, isn't a good one and that making a choice to lynch is better. I still don't really have a good idea on who is scum.

Unvote

Jw, what's the yikes for?
>____> still hasn't technically 'voted' anyone, you have to be kidding me.

@vocal-I actually thought that was a general question. As for me I say let him live atm

@Zen-why are you hesitating to vote? can you at least give us an idea on who it is?

@tsn-silphco is also a hydra
still hasn't voted; 110 posts in.

@gord- my guess is that she didn't wanna vote on behalf of the hydra but wants to point out that she finds vocal suspicious.

Also I just wanna know why being cautious is considered scummy. It honestly doesn't make sense to me.
>_______> STILL hasn't voted.

Ryker said:
The reason to use votes is the weight behind them. FoSes are EXTREMELY easily ignored, but this line made me laugh my *** off. The town is full of dumb people. You're job is to think for yourself, reach the right conclusions, and then manipulate the dumb people into doing what needs to be done.
So you are manipulating people to do what you say. That doesn't sound scummy at all...

vote: ryker
YAY HE FINALLY VOT- what the **** is this??

you're voting someone because of something in context of what they were trying to explain? what the ****?

DH-I like how you iso my posts but don't include the posts of me learning some of the basics of online mafia such as rvs or even acknowledge it. When I learned what rvs was I learned tsn was joking and not seriously accusing me because I was new. As to not following up, I answered every question that I was asked and replied to comments targeted at me. I just said at that time silphco made the most reasonable accusation. That's it.

As for vocal being scum-that made absolutely no sense. you are assuming that I am scum yet one of your points for that vocal is scum is that he thinks im scum. Wtf?
have you heard of distancing? scum call scum buddies scum all the time, whether that's not the case here or not, you're taking it as a blown out of the water accusation for nothing.

@ryker-why are you ok with my lynch after my post?
@gheb-still digging the poetry. What do you mean by "expendable pawns"
why can't you do something of merit? why don't you apply and grill ryker, your scumpick? why are you so defensive? why are you, etc.

@DH-I really feel like you are literally pulling **** out of your ***. You try to make these points that make no sense.

@RR-why is your vote on Zen? Im not gonna say he is town but to me isn't the most scummy atm.
why don't they make sense? DETAILS.

Ok I will elaborate. For the sake of argument let's say that both vocal and I are scum. Why would he start an accusation when nobody saw me as scum? Maybe if 2 or 3 people saw me as suspicious he could jump on and bus me but that wasn't the case. Btw what's up with "when I get lynched?"

As for gheb he is talking in poetry. Poetry isn't direct and as a man of the arts I understand it. For example your last quote of gheb is saying that your accusation of me sounds very scummy because most if not all of these "points" you gave me are based on me being new. He also says that basically I've been thrown about by many people (vocal, you, anybody calling me stupid) and telling you guys to give me a break because nothing I have done has been scummy.

Is this elaborate enough?
if inferno scum =/= vocal scum

I like this. Its the first positive post about me
GJ, what about that vote on ryker? you gonna do something with it?

there's a couple of posts in between, but most of it is just "why am i scummy?" "why are you not doing anything? why am i such a hypocrite?" "blahblahblah" crap.

but i have to admit, the sheeping concensus is very dull considering D1, there IS open opinions about things, but then we get to the points made here, and the points made already, and inferno being town or being beneficial to keep alive is ZERO, if you can find a better lynch, or somewhere better to look toDay, tell me.

I'm considering Inferno scum as a possibility, with your claim on the table you are more likely to be scum to me.
explain to me how my claim is a scum-claim, because everyone keeps saying "LOL SCUM-CLAIM U SED 4 PEOPLE BUT THAR WAS ONLY 3 PHASES LOKLORLFORLFORLFORFLoLOLo" but guess who survived that day? i did.

so why did you let me live if you believed my claim? why did it change over night?

sounds like you're just taking benefit of the doubt with a grain of salt

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 2.04

Gordito
Dark Horse
Red Ryu :pokeball: Ryker
Soupamario :pokeball: :pokeball: Red Ryu, WashedLaundry
Sangfroid :pokeball: Joey
Joey
Inferno3044 :pokeball: Soupamario
Vocal :pokeball: Gordito
WashedLaundry
Panta
Ryker

Not voting: Inferno3044, Sangfroid, Vocal, Panta, Dark Horse

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline has been set to Monday, August 15th, 11:59 PM EST.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Unvote.

I need to re-read Soupa's attack. If its as bad as I think it is... I'm voting him lol.

Still don't like Gord and if Soupa's attack is actually decent and I'm just reading it wrong, then my vote is going there.

:172:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Honestly Soupa from what I've read so far it just looks like you put your tunnel goggles on and you're just tunneling Inferno to death >_>. Which may be why it looks like EXTREME reaching and why you look extremely desperate to get this lynch off.

Top 3 lynch picks please!

:172:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
So im scummy because I didn't make a vote until I thought someone was suspicious and that I voted cautiously. I guess sangfroid is also scum for being cautious. As for my joke vote, I didn't know RVS was only day 1 and the fact that Zen voted him is completely irrelevant.

Also heads up you lived because people wouldnt switch their vote off of silphco. He contributed much more than you did. Also you convince me of being scum for sheeping and posting little content. If that was the real reason than you would be voting ryker because he sheeped Zen all D1 and has posted less content than I have. Be consistent.

Why I trust WL its because a) I think he is town and b) he said he would vote against ryker is when if we can find him as antitown which if he is will take another day to find
out.

#HBC | ѕoup

i might consider DH in the near future, Vocal is my top priority right now, and Sang is a case of curiousity, after that all you have left is Panta and the neighbors, and Zen slot (which is town) how pretty.

#HBC | ѕoup

the push on inferno was both intentional and un-intentional, while i was re-reading, i noticed a better push, and that was vocal, and i noticed how more fruitful and how wrong i was for pushing inferno because most of his posts were reading noob, but i had to drag it on until i get affirmation from Inferno, now that's a set deal, i would like you, inferno, to either present a STANCE (not claim) on me or case, either one, or someone else.

#HBC | ѕoup

i am going to say this outloud: but i will be checking Inferno toNight, if results come out positive and he is the secret ghost, i will out it, if he isn't i'll keep my mouth shut.

my day check will remain anonymous until further notice.

#HBC | ѕoup

stance is an opinion of a player, or your stance on them.

claim is a claim being so my claim, like i claimed gengar as ringo starr blahblah, that's a claim.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
If I missed something I promise there will be a time at which I get to it in the near future, just don't have time now. Or you can repeat it so I don't have to possibly miss things, ya know?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I have no clue what's going on and am less than inclined to catch-up with a weekend V/LA coming up for a smash tournament. Someone fill me in on what I've missed and isn't worthless.
I am gonna be V/LA tomorrow for a smash tourney, but I guess I'll just ask Alex to fill me in since you guys are all balls.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Still don't understand Broto's townread on Vocal.

As much as I don't like that outburst, I'm still mulling it. That last line of "it was a case that had intentions but i didn't really mean it" just screams "cop-out" because your actions had negative repercussions, and I really don't like that. While I mull it a bit more (again, Limited Access thanks to band camp), Soup, compare Panta to Inferno and see if you can tell the difference between them.

#HBC | ѕoup

No, i realized i was wrong, but i wanted inferno to respond or do something, so i dragged it on for a bit longer.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
so, how many of you by a raise of hands are just using "he's noob” as an excuse?

i expect most, if not all to respond.

but, you realize how much bull**** that is? it's fickle to not read a player normally because of a handicap, scummy play is scummy play.

how many of you would consider voting inferno if he didn't have his handicap?

yeah, eat ****.
I am viewing him as null-leaning town atm because I'm taking into consideration that my now nonexistant other half had a strong town read on inferno. I, personally, could care less for his posts. They seem alright but... meh. Even if he wasn't a noob I don't think I would lynch him right now.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Wait so, Soup says he was doing it to test Inferno?

I hate this back off. Explain Vocal scum Soup.
Not to revert to a way that Soupa will dislike me but I also think your back off is bull. Why would you try to lead the town into thinking I'm scum and then back off after you realized you were wrong?

Panta

Smash Cadet
Not to revert to a way that Soupa will dislike me but I also think your back off is bull. Why would you try to lead the town into thinking I'm scum and then back off after you realized you were wrong?
Do you want to be lynched? He realized that he was wrong in pursuing your lynch and decided that you weren't scum. It would be scummy to follow your lynch to the end if he knew you were town. I don't see how you think that action of his was scummy and looks like strawmanning.

What I do find scummy is that Soup switched from noobwagon onto Vocal's bandwagon.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I reread what I said and saw it could easily be misinterpreted. I meant he realized I was wrong and still pursued until I just got fed up and voted him. Then he switched to vocal. But I understood his intention and am still waiting on his reason on vocal.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
So let's get down to real business. The deadline's in two days. I am getting mixed feelings about Soup, and the things that are making me kinda think town are being overshadowed by the things that are like, preaching scum to me. At this point, it seems like it's either him or Red Ruy as the popular choice, but to be quite frank, I can't tell. I am willing to lynch Soup if that's a lynch candidate. I am NOT willing to lynch Ruy, however. So if nobody's looking to get on board the Vocal wagon with me and (lolwtf) Soup, I'll gladly go along with the Soup wagon.

#HBC | ѕoup

have fun, i was getting NK'd toNight anyways.

not arguing my lynch, this town is dumb.

- WL and Ryker hold a scum.
- Vocal is scum.
- Zen slot is scum
- RR is town
- Panta might flip scum, if not, don't worry about it.
- Inferno is town, and confirmed
- Gorf is town.

lynch me, don't lynch me, who cares.

Top Bottom