• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We could give ya an outline but what's happened today is this:

Gheb's flipped town Doc.
RR dropped an alleged posting restriction.
Soupa claimed some weird *** Ghost mason thing.
No one's been doing much otherwise.
We lynched Silph>Soup in terms of inactivity yesterDay. He flipped town.

Overall, nothing THAT interesting has happened this game.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
When J visited my house, she "accidentally" saw my PM that contains every single role.

That is totally the reason.

Sangfroidwarrior replaces The Savage Nymph!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
EBWOP: Ryu what are your feelings on Zen atm?
Claim seems to fit with what Ryker did. I feel better with his claim proven to matter more. However if either flips scum I'm looking at the other.

Second: why is everyone still hung up on soup's role?do we really need to delve into that much flavor about it now?
There are some holes in it, and I agree with WL about some of the points brought up about it.

I'm Spinda, the confused towny.

Because I am so confused I don't know what to do and therefore have no abilities.
A panda of course. :p

Wish you would have waited but oh well.

Ryu your restriction was fake?
Yup yup, totally was. Wanted some reads, and I got them with a situation I made.

Not Charizard sad to say. Grant this isn't hard to figure out with me in question.

:( @ J and Zen.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I still don't know what you're trying to achieve through this.

[COLLAPSE="Attacks" on Gord]

[/COLLAPSE]
Okkay, you win this one. My bad.

The reason I had wanted you to bring it up was to see how you would react to it.

And so I didn't misinterpret anything.

Unvote

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Is it sheeping with Inferno or is it him being new? If I understand correctly this is his first game entirely, which posts point you to Inferno Scum?
Please answer this question Soupa. This sounds like you made this accusation solely because I didn't know who to vote between you and Silph who both claimed town. Other than that I have been asking questions (mainly to Zen) trying to get answers. I also asked RR about Zen based on his change of actions towards him.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
what about zen do you seek?

you found his doc 'gambit' to be a lie but would scum straight-forward do that and face the consequences? i don't see it happening, and you blew it out of porportion, on top of anything else Zen has done, you're just looking for an excuse to incriminate someone because you have yet stepped up to the plate and done something by yourself, all your votes have been justified by someone else and you merely follow it.

you were wishy-washy on the Silph v. Me thing because you didn't have an actual opinon of your own and wanted to seem like a in the sense of panta's claim 'confused townie'.

i wanted to buy it, but i can't buy it anymore with your willingness to just vote RR after one of your top cases of curiousity (Zen) voted him, it completley makes everything you fought him on seem like a lie if you are so quick to agree, and on top of this, it makes you a deterniment if you are alive and will just sheep your way through.

and that is why i'm voting you.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Why did Zen get banned? Aisdoh, how did you let him do that? Lol.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

Zen super banned himself and left the internet, it was intentional

#HBC | ѕoup

@TSN

You have a gun, you are allowed to shoot someone right now, who would it be and why?

I also have a gun, i am also allowed to shoot someone right now, would you agree with my shot with inferno? what is your opinon of him?

Panta

Smash Cadet
That doesn't explain why he quit. I guess real life just caught up with him or something. :/

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
He really just didn't explain anything when he left.

Apparently I woke up at 1 and am leaving in 30 minutes so I have to catch up tomorrow. Sorry guys.

:172:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I don't see why Ruy's possibly going up for the lynch. And TSN (now Sangfroid Warrior) is lolduhtown. Vocal should totally die. Yea I'm insanely content-ful.

Maybe we should lynch Panta just to say that we lynched the poisoned guy.

#HBC | Gorf

So this is a shoutout to the greenroom mangs reading this 'ere thread. Just, ya know, wanted to say hello and whatnot.

@Laundry upon Panta's townflip you'll be willing to lynch Ryker I hope?

@Panta you're town correct? Good, maybe you should get your thumb out of your bum and do something with that, knowing that you won't be targeted for lynching and whatnot.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Come to think of it, what has panta done during this day phase, even though he's going to die during the lynch scene?

****ing nothing.

If he were town, why would he not try and make the most of this day? He's practically trying to coast. reads to me more like scum given up.

#HBC | Gorf

Waaaaaaaait a minute.

Unvote Vote Ryker

Let's put some logistics into this 'ere situation, shall we? Ryker. Poisoner. That's a ****ing indy role. And we're going to just let em slide by depending on Panta's town/scum flip? WHAT THE **** ARE US MORONS THINKING?! Who gives a flying **** if this guy's claiming A NON-ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE PRIVATE COMMUNICATION ROLE?!?!?! Yea, it's god damn neighbor. But neighbor's can EEEEEEEEASILY be town-indy (yes this is me saying I get a Laundry town read, haters can hate all they want)! Just look at (I think) FF 7 or whatever game it was that Overswarm hosted where Swiss was a miller that got extra information or some ****, and where Vanderzant was a scum dubz voter. Iirc, IT WAS TOWN TO INDY NEIGHBORS. Of course, that point is moot if the reference is wrong, but the point about LETTING A CLAIMED POISONER SLIDE IS NOT. There is DEFINITELY a definitive half of us that are easily willing to say that Ryker has been scummy as all hell all game, so why the **** not act on that scum read when HE CLAIMS A GOD DAMN SCUM ROLE?! There is absolutely no reason that Ryker SHOULDN'T be the lynch toDay, and if you guys are seriously going to keep your fist up your *** hole and NOT do something about this PAAAAAAAINFULLY obvious scum slot, I will go balls-to-the-wall insane. LYNCH. THIS. ****ING. SCUM. BAG. REGARDLESS. OF. PANTA'S. FLIP. Oh, and to all you **** suckers that are going to go off of the "Lol y u indy huntin?!" argument, get the ****ing sand out of your vaginas and realize that THIS IS STILL SCUM. Y'all should KNOW that my argument pushing a Ryker lynch holds weight after even GLANCING at Laundry's resurrection in U Trick'd, where Laundry had to slap the sense into town for ALLOWING A CLAIMED INDY TO STAY ALIVE.

Ultimately, tl****ingdr, lynch Ryker because he's so obviously scum (and I use that in terms of AGAINST THE TOWN).

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gord, I'm one-shot. Lynch me if I poison anyone else. Someone told me that you were still salty about Dissidia.

So yeah, back to coasting until I drum up enough ****s to read this and RO.

#HBC | Gorf

Unvote Vote Ryker

If you live past toDay, hell, I'll even give you till toMorrow, I'm going to go absolutely insane.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gord, I am completely immovable in my town read on Vocal unless he himself comes out to say something that will disprove my assumptions.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 2.03

Gordito
Dark Horse
Red Ryu :pokeball: Ryker
Soupamario
Sangfroid :pokeball: Joey
Joey
Inferno3044 :pokeball: Soupamario
Vocal
WashedLaundry
Panta
Ryker :pokeball: :pokeball: Red Ryu, Gordito

Not voting: Inferno3044, Sangfroid, Vocal, WashedLaundry, Panta, Dark Horse

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline has been set to Monday, August 15th, 11:59 PM EST.

It should have the proper replacement names now. And hopefully all the votes are in the right place :bee:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Gord, I'm one-shot. Lynch me if I poison anyone else. Someone told me that you were still salty about Dissidia.

So yeah, back to coasting until I drum up enough ****s to read this and RO.
Does it matter?

Panta who are your scum picks as you die?

Soup might have a point on Inferno.

Inferno, can you tell me where you stand with Zen right now and well as myself?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Waaaaaaaait a minute.

Unvote Vote Ryker

Let's put some logistics into this 'ere situation, shall we? Ryker. Poisoner. That's a ****ing indy role. And we're going to just let em slide by depending on Panta's town/scum flip? WHAT THE **** ARE US MORONS THINKING?! Who gives a flying **** if this guy's claiming A NON-ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE PRIVATE COMMUNICATION ROLE?!?!?! Yea, it's god damn neighbor. But neighbor's can EEEEEEEEASILY be town-indy (yes this is me saying I get a Laundry town read, haters can hate all they want)! Just look at (I think) FF 7 or whatever game it was that Overswarm hosted where Swiss was a miller that got extra information or some ****, and where Vanderzant was a scum dubz voter. Iirc, IT WAS TOWN TO INDY NEIGHBORS. Of course, that point is moot if the reference is wrong, but the point about LETTING A CLAIMED POISONER SLIDE IS NOT. There is DEFINITELY a definitive half of us that are easily willing to say that Ryker has been scummy as all hell all game, so why the **** not act on that scum read when HE CLAIMS A GOD DAMN SCUM ROLE?! There is absolutely no reason that Ryker SHOULDN'T be the lynch toDay, and if you guys are seriously going to keep your fist up your *** hole and NOT do something about this PAAAAAAAINFULLY obvious scum slot, I will go balls-to-the-wall insane. LYNCH. THIS. ****ING. SCUM. BAG. REGARDLESS. OF. PANTA'S. FLIP. Oh, and to all you **** suckers that are going to go off of the "Lol y u indy huntin?!" argument, get the ****ing sand out of your vaginas and realize that THIS IS STILL SCUM. Y'all should KNOW that my argument pushing a Ryker lynch holds weight after even GLANCING at Laundry's resurrection in U Trick'd, where Laundry had to slap the sense into town for ALLOWING A CLAIMED INDY TO STAY ALIVE.

Ultimately, tl****ingdr, lynch Ryker because he's so obviously scum (and I use that in terms of AGAINST THE TOWN).
ryker's not obvscum, what are you talking about.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@Laundry upon Panta's townflip you'll be willing to lynch Ryker I hope?
It'll be filed into my considerations. I'm not looking exclusively at one situation or another. I'm taking it in the context of other options in the game and weighing my odds. It certainly would put blemishes on my read on Broto but I still don't think it'd vault him to the top of my scumreads for a bad vig.

Top Bottom