• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The flaming #463.

Zen does not feel flaming honest with his pushes on my restriction nor his case on Gheb as I explained before in how most of it doesn't add up for blazing me.

His pushes are in what look like the wrong directions, Gord is flaming easy sauce, Ryker is fine to poke a little for his one stance on my flaming restriction, Gheb is new but as I said I do not feel it has weight to it.

@J: Usually I have to question your read more but you're playing so obv town and I just want to join forces and for you to vote Gheb.
You're....lying. ">_>

RR said:
So many flaming ways out, they admit to being careful, I dislike this. Town should be more reckless with voting and not be afraid to put themselves out to be damned if called out to be wrong later. There is not flaming reason he should be like this even with his RvS votes.
Because we don't vote-hop like crazy and like to be cautious, that's scummy? Well alright then.

RR said:
No reason, that is a burning lie. My RvS votes, have reasons, Soup vote I burning did it to point out what I thought was him condemning poetry by saying, "Let's separate the dogs from the men", so I RvS voted him. I was proven wrong later.
Because your RvS votes have reasons others need to?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
The flaming #463.

Zen does not feel flaming honest with his pushes on my restriction nor his case on Gheb as I explained before in how most of it doesn't add up for blazing me.

His pushes are in what look like the wrong directions, Gord is flaming easy sauce, Ryker is fine to poke a little for his one stance on my flaming restriction, Gheb is new but as I said I do not feel it has weight to it.
I agree that not everything Zen has presented is airtight. That said, I this that his case on Gheb is valid, and this makes me hesitant to lynch him today. At least he's provided solid content, reads, and evidence. The same cannot be said for Gordito at all. Tomorrow, we can chat about whether Zen should live or die but I do not think he is good material for our first lynch of the game.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I need to do some rereading on this game. I think the last 3 or 4 pages (40 ppp) could potentially offer some extremely interesting player links. I'm particularly interested in RR's relationship with Gheb and Gordito and TSN's relationship with Gordito. I'll probably just do it off and on sometime between today and tomorrow afternoon.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I flaming like this post actually, If Gord keeps posting like this count me in however I feel like Zen has more blazing malicious intent behind him rather than Gord whom I feel he being more uselessTown.
Before I get to the other post...what?

In your post before you said you do not see why Gordito is scummy and for someone to explain why.

All Vocal says is that Gordito has been scummy all game. He doesn't explain why or how at all in that post.

Then you come in and have a complete change in heart like his post did something to convince you?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Before I get to the other post...what?

In your post before you said you do not see why Gordito is scummy and for someone to explain why.

All Vocal says is that Gordito has been scummy all game. He doesn't explain why or how at all in that post.

Then you come in and have a complete change in heart like his post did something to convince you?
That's actually part of what made me want to start reviewing gameplay. RR's posts in the past few pages just don't seem right.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also he did provide a reason,
I agree that not everything Zen has presented is airtight. That said, I this that his case on Gheb is valid, and this makes me hesitant to lynch him today. At least he's provided solid content, reads, and evidence. The same cannot be said for Gordito at all. Tomorrow, we can chat about whether Zen should live or die but I do not think he is good material for our first lynch of the game.
If Gord is just gonna play, "u scum" and bring nothing else, then I will flaming lean on him over Zen.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Earlier I didn't get this impression, it wasn't until flaming recently when he made that "my words?" bull I started to remove my "ok" from him to "useless and needs to die if he doesn't pick it up."

It's the beginning of the game. There's no reason for em to be cautious atm because Vocal was nowhere near being lynched, and their haphazardness with votes reasoning doesn't make any sense, because it's not like a fleet of scum are going to come from above and dogpile votes on Vocal while they're gone.

Posts like this gave me a flaming impression he was doing more, recently he has been dropping the burning ball.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Earlier I didn't get this impression, it wasn't until flaming recently when he made that "my words?" bull I started to remove my "ok" from him to "useless and needs to die if he doesn't pick it up."

Posts like this gave me a flaming impression he was doing more, recently he has been dropping the burning ball.
Ok. What now? Will you vote to have him lynched?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I still don't burning understand why you claimed at all, even more so when you were the doc. No one was burning asking you for a claim, and you layed down doc on top of it. Why would you burning do it then? Is it a gambit? Could flaming be, creates WIFOM and distracts a bit. Adds incentive to not lynch you.
Hmm. Well I claimed because I wanted to see if it would prevent people from voting me. It just waste time to have to defend yourself over silly things that people will continue to press on.

[quoteHave you scum hunted? hellfire no. I think you are faking it like burning scum would.[/quote]It's not a question over whether you think it's fake or not, it's a question of whether or not I am scumhunting. In fact I am and have probably done so the most thus far. I have both the highest post count and the most amount of content within those posts. Let's look at the specifics:

-I have given my stance on every player and reasoning behind those stances.
-I have questioned just about every person in the game and questions that matter. (You seem to focus only on 3 simple rvs questions I asked you).
-I've shown my complete throught process behind my Vocal read as well as my Red Ryu read and the other reads I discussed in the hydra log.
-I've layed out a complete case against my top scum read with actual quotes and evidence and my thought process behind it.

Can you really not say that I have not been scumhunting? Regardless of whether it's fake or not? That is the first point we must clear up.

Now for the issue of it being fake. Quote specifically and show why you think my my posts have been fake. You just keep throwing out those RVS examples. You never show why any of my other posts seem fake to you. You just say they are, but no why and how. Show us.

Seperately I will tell you how my RVS questions were not fake or even meant to be considered scumhunting.

I asked you who you kill at that point in RVS. Do you really think I could get a real answer out of this? All I care about is how you respond. And you responded by attacking me which I felt genuine at the time. You and SilphCo keep bringing it up that I dropped this, that's because there was no more to get from that. I was getting a basic idea of you.

I asked your why you were posting in red because you weren't posting in red before. It seemed like you were trying to add more to your restriction. I don't see why you and Silph are making it like this was something bad to ask.

Well then that takes care of those. I've given my thought process behind those. Whether you think they are "fake" or not I cannot choose. Regardless as I said that was at the very start of the game. I'd like for you to show me how you think my into-game hunting has been fake.
Have I done more than you? Yes I am burning not afraid of saying that.
Lay out what you have done to scum hunt this game in the same fasion that I have layed out mine.
You are burning focusing on a null tell from me, to state on Ryker who took it as a town tell. Do I disagree it is a town tell? Burning Yes. Do I agree it is a null tell? Burning yes. Do I like you constantly bringing it up and nothing else? No.
Now your previous points on me I could actually see coming from a frustrated town. This right here though is nasty.

I have not constantly been bringing it up. And I surely have not "done nothing else".

This very much looks like a push gone to far. I'm really suspicious of you for this bit Ryu. Do you honestly believe that I am constantly brining it up and doing nothing else? Furthermore you have yet to show me how talking about your restriction in the first place is in any way a scum tell.

TSN, Gord, Laundry, Inferno: What do you think about this?

I read you burning case on Gheb, wanna know what happened when he stopped being careful of what his poetry said in Pulp Fiction? People pushed for his lynch and it happened, though there were other blazing things going on.

Next you flaming talked about his RvS vote, which flaming surprise you did the same thing along with Gord, TSN, and Soup. Not a scum tell. His vote had reason, my blazing vote and misread of Soup. He called me out on not questioning when my reasoning was out in the open. There wasn't a need to question my reasoning of a vote because my blazing reasoning was right there.

Then his selective pushes, gonna pull blazing meta Gheb does this with info as town. This isn't new to him. He was an indy in Dexter, who had a win con that worked with town did the same thing there. SH mafia, had similar flaming thoughts there as well.

There is a point I agree on and that is his flaming selective scum hunting. That doesn't sit well with me. Gheb shouldn't be like that with scum hunting as much. Still I treat him as a null for my flaming self. I don't feel it's scummy since even with your case, there isn't a lot I can blazing go off of yet to confirm this. I do not feel he is scum based on what you have presented.
I actually like this because it shows you have actually read my post. You do realize however that you just said that one point was bad, but then agree with it in the paragraph after? What is the difference between selective pushing and selective hunting??
I love it when people decide to do **** like this. Makes playing mafia so much fun for me and other.
Yeah well I actually apologize for that. I've been getting too fustrated over mafia. Sorry for that.
If your not the doc, I'm gonna ask for your real claim. If you honestly did mess up your role, I'll bite like a burning lava shark. So let's here it.
Hm well I suppose I may as well claim. I'm cleric (I think that is correct). I can protect pokemon from harmful status affects everynight. When I first read this I thought that was just pokemon talk for being a doc. The mod saw my claim and informed me otherwise.

Is it possible for the mod to confirm that Zen was informed?
No it is not. Nor can I quote or give time stamps of the PMs. It's just up to whether or not you take my word for it.

So you tried to role claim and didn't know your role? -.-
Yeah.
As I said though, Gheb posted absolutely nothing between the time Vocal asked you to post your thoughts and when you actually posted them so when he asked you could've posted them.
Yeah, I wanted Gheb and others to post more. I realized that I wasn't going to get that as the day was coming to an end so I decided to go ahead and get into the game.

You're....lying. ">_>
I am confused here. Why do you think I'm lying? I need more force for the Gheb lynch.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Played Radiant Historia ALL DAY and just lost my save file. I'm gonna be playing it ALL NIGHT and after I've gotten back to where I was, it's all gonna be live streamed.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Back from V/LA. Didn't have time to read in depth yet but I find Zen's claim and case questionable. Still think Ryker is scum and Vocal can die as well.

:059:

Panta

Smash Cadet
I haven't forgotten about this game. And so I don't get faillynched like in my newbie game I will be V/la from Wednesday-Monday.

Also, Zen, what is up with your playing style? Totally not like what it is/was in the Newbie. O_o

Panta

Smash Cadet
i'll post more tomorrow when I have sleep. it is really late here.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Tsn, answer my question in 464.

RR, sorry if i'm missing something, but Vocal never even mentioned gord in that post that you pointed out.

What vocal was doing in the message was the complete opposite of what you were describing: you said that vocal was trying to redirect to gord. vocal was drawing attention to zen.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@Zen-with RR its still nullish but he must really have a reason to want you lynched. Also I don't fully trust you but I am still listening to what you have to say.

Will post more when I have time

:phone:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yeah dude but you're not realizing that it was the beginning of the day. I'd understand if this was the middle of the day or something, but at that point the game had really just began. You're changing up the chronological order of events. When I was asking Ryu why he was posting in red and stuff, nothing else had gone on at that point. And you should know just from reading recent games, I tend to just make little remarks when the game starts or I first enter a game, or even just not post at all until it gets going. I really don't get where you're drawing the scum motivation here.
I'll check it.

I didn't know what you meant by this. If you mean my read on Ryker, I initially had a town read on him, but I don't know why he has been pushing the weaker players as of late.
fair enough

Read my post after that. His restriction isn't some forbidden topic. If you can explain to me how talking about it is a scumtell that would be great.

Ryker is an influential player, so showing him why it's null is helpful if I want to push Ryu. And only a couple of people said it was null. Actually the only person I remember is Gord.
It's a gogdamn flavor game. Anyone taking posting restrictions as town is an idiot. You really shouldn't need to have to show how it's null when it's a UPick.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That explains some things. Gheb sat on his hands a lot that game. He was ultimately lynched but I don't care for intended hypocrisies you've drawn out in his posts. I care more about the fact that he's not really pushing anyone like I imagine he would as town. His vote's on Ryker, but I'd have to imagine townGheb wouldn't just leave things at that.

Then again, he has been V/LA.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
My post is a whole lot of nothing guys.

Zen, unless you can successfully get Gheb to L-1, have em claim, and keep em at L-1, my vote won't go on em. I've read your case on em... THREE TIMES. And I'm still not sold on GBizzle scum. What's wrong with Vocal being the play?

I had something else I really wanted to say but I can't remember it :/... Gonna eat dinner to remember.
I strongly dislike this post.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I mad. I REALLY mad. Just finished up a big ol' reads post, and because I don't have myself as staying logged in, it timed me out... So allow me to summarize that -__-. I'm not gonna be fancy with quotes and whatnot, so at least it's not a wall O.o

First off, Unvote Vote Vocal. This guy's been totally fake and pseudo scumhunting all game. I wouldn't be surprised if he's whole "new playstyle" thing is a cover for possible bad play. He's very easy to predict, actually: If a strong or popularly smart player, or a general opinion, goes one way, he'll follow like a puppy. Notice how, once Zen came up with that Gheb case, Vocal hopped on it like it was nothing. And the way he went onto my wagon was seemed totally fake. It's funny, he told me to use MY words. Hey Vocal, why don't YOU use YOUR OWN words instead of just latching on to somebody else's idea and running with it. Basically, this guy's all bark and no bite, and I don't like it. Lynch the scum bag. Another player I don't like is Panta. Although my opinion of him is not so strong, Panta doesn't really scum hunt. It seems like, if he's going to try and poke at somebody, he's gotta make it as sweet as he can. It's past J level AtE. Hell, it's like he's running his post through a preschool teacher to make sure it's nice enough... Just ultimately doing nothing while trying to please everybody. Rings noob scum to me. Gheb and Ryker are two players that I can't seem to get a read off of. If either of them were up to lynch, at this point, I wouldn't mind being on either wagon. Gheb's been getting a free pass from me just cuz of the poetry. But looking, content wise, he's been kind of allusive. So I'm gonna wait till he gives us that reread to really determine what I feel about his alignment, but I don't like the fact that I don't have a read. I feel similarly about Ryker. I'm not getting a town or scum Ryker feel. I'm getting a Ryker feel. Nothing he's been doing all game has really been constructive or pro town, or really the way that I know Ryker. But at the same time, there's nothing that I can call scummy from his play, which is what really makes me weary to call him town. I have no read, simply. And I wouldn't mind lynching him (assuming you guys can get em to L-1). SilphCo, however, has been utterly useless when that playerslot has the ability to be a really strong entity. Total vigbait imo, but if the wagon goes to em I'm totes on board.

Basically, if you're not listed, I either have you as town, or I don't mind you living past toDay. Simple.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Zen, I'm just hoping you know that you told TSN that you are trying to manipulate people to vote for Gheb. You're even desperate enough to ask Gordito who is #2 on your scum list. My read on Gheb is null but I can see that a Gheb lynch probably won't happen today. Besides you, only Vocal thinks its a good idea.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I wouldn't be surprised if he's whole "new playstyle" thing is a cover for possible bad play.
You're joking, right? The only reason that was a topic at all is because of Zen's sudden statement of surefire scum. I had made a conscious effort to try new strategies in this game and would not have been surprised if this made my play stick out to him. If he weren't in the game, I wouldn't have mentioned it at all. Unless you think Zen and I are on the same scum team and I was feeding him lines, this does not hold water.
Notice how, once Zen came up with that Gheb case, Vocal hopped on it like it was nothing.
I appreciate it when other players point out things that I hadn't noticed in any capacity. I found Zen's case to be fairly convincing, moreso than other accusations floating around. At the time, a Gordito lynch did not seem viable, so rather than remain there and split the vote, I decided to move to a second target that I deemed worthy of being lynched on day one.
And the way he went onto my wagon was seemed totally fake.
'Scuse? Explain this please.
It's funny, he told me to use MY words. Hey Vocal, why don't YOU use YOUR OWN words instead of just latching on to somebody else's idea and running with it.
Hold on. Back up. If I'm remembering correctly, no one was strongly pushing towards you when I stated my unease with you here:
After reading through some of the game again I don't really like the way Gordito is playing. I'm fairly certain he's an experienced player and yet he seems to be phoning in comments that try to appear like he knows something or is planning something but in reality isn't. It was this post that made me start paying attention:

And things don't really get much better from there. It's almost like he's sitting back and waiting for town to determine a direction for him to go. His most notable contribution to the game is a push on TSN over their FoS but I don't count that for much. If I had to pick someone to lynch right now it'd be Gord.

Unvote Vote: Gordito
That concisely summed up all of my thoughts about you. Later that day I thought this might be enough to convince others if they weren't already suspicious and planned to make a wall of text dissecting every one of your posts (since that seems to be the only way to make a point seem legitimate to some players) but Panta did a decent enough job before I had a chance to. Additionally, the only person on you at the time I voted you was TSN:
Actually not really, Gord is pushing a bad point and giving bad reasonings for his reads (sans Ryker) and because of this we voted him and some people dislike him more. That's pretty much it.
And for a different reason. You're trying to paint a picture like I'm blindly following people and happened to land on your wagon, but the reality is much different. I independently became suspicious of you and started applying pressure in your direction. Your accusation is false.
Another player I don't like is Panta. Although my opinion of him is not so strong, Panta doesn't really scum hunt. It seems like, if he's going to try and poke at somebody, he's gotta make it as sweet as he can. It's past J level AtE. Hell, it's like he's running his post through a preschool teacher to make sure it's nice enough... Just ultimately doing nothing while trying to please everybody. Rings noob scum to me.
Possible.
SilphCo, however, has been utterly useless when that playerslot has the ability to be a really strong entity. Total vigbait imo, but if the wagon goes to em I'm totes on board.
I agree on him being expendable.
Daykill: Gheb
Wait...really? If this is true, Zen is an automatic kill tomorrow due to his earlier role claims, no?

SilphCo

Smash Rookie
SilphCo has only posted 5 times today.
And you've posted 83 times toDay. Allow me a moment to skim and I'll update you with a 7th post that includes anything that matters.

This post is vastly useless and I could have just waited until I actually posted. But I wanted that +1 post count aw yeah.

I'm not useless.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 1.11

SilphCo :pokeball: Soupamario
Gordito :pokeball: Panta
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
Soupamario
~TSN~
Zεη :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: Red Ryu, SilphCo, Inferno3044
Inferno3044 :pokeball: Dark Horse
Vocal :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: ~TSN~, Ryker, Gordito
WashedLaundry
Gheb :pokeball: :pokeball: Zen, Vocal
Panta
Ryker :pokeball: Gheb
No Lynch

Not voting: WashedLaundry

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline has been set to August 4th, 11:59 PM EST.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Zen isn't claiming daykill abilities.

I am pretty sure he is using it as substitute for saying vote or FoS.

Also, RR isn't scum and I don't understand why everyone is so fixated on him being scum.

Zen harping on RR for his Post Restriction that Ryker claims is a scum tell is dumb and a waste of time. I would say that trying to outguess the mod and such is a waste of time, but seeing as RR's restriction has already happened and Asidoh was in the game, there might be some merit to it since the roles, at least RR's, are not randomized.

Gordito, if you are going to imply that I am scum, come right out and say it. The passive attempt at trying to call me scummy is bad. And you're being hypocritical. You admit that you aren't caring about this game and that you are posting fluff, yet you are suspicious of me not scumhunting? Pot. Kettle. Black.

Soup putting a FoS on Vocal for his obvious joke post is weird. Soup, you realize that the post was a joke for the first half and the only thing serious about it is the vote on Silph, right?

Zen botching his role pm is.. odd. Considering how he is apparently a 3 headed hydra I don't understand how all of them are acting drunk and don't understand what role they are. His defeatist attitude is odd too. Why do you want to die tonight? Eitherway, I don't want to lynch Zen now. Celebi is a legendary pokemon and he might have a special ability,most likely a protecting ability if he got it confused with a doctor.

RR's suspicion of Zen is possible. Zen has been playing weird.

I like 449 by Zen.

I am comfortable leaving my vote on Gord. His play at the very least is anti town. Then again, I geuss the same could be said for Zen's "I'm doctor", and "I want to die" play. :\

Top Bottom