• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Can't say much, but I am still not sold on Gheb scum and wouldn't be willing to lynch em toDay, at this point. I'd still much rather that Nymph go. I still don't see a viable case on Zen, and am loving Soup. Vocal seems to get on my nerves, just because something seems so... fake about him, but I can't put my finger on it. Dark Horse makes me want to go to wherever "The pink name complements it" is and strangle him, and I can't constitute a read. It's a less genuine Ran to be quite frank. I have yet to see Panta make a contribution, and ultimately, I feel similarly (but not as severely) about Silph Co. Any of Nymph/Vocal/DH/Panta/Silph have my vote if a wagon ensues, and the only reason I am not avidly pursuing any of them at the moment is because I have minimal time. My vote will NOT go anywhere else. Possibly Ryker, but that's only if this town has the balls to put him at L-1. Which we don't. Gosh, I feel like Sue Sylvester from Glee writing that post. I just hope that y'all feel like Will Schuester ;)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Can't say much, but I am still not sold on Gheb scum and wouldn't be willing to lynch em toDay, at this point. I'd still much rather that Nymph go. I still don't see a viable case on Zen, and am loving Soup. Vocal seems to get on my nerves, just because something seems so... fake about him, but I can't put my finger on it. Dark Horse makes me want to go to wherever "The pink name complements it" is and strangle him, and I can't constitute a read. It's a less genuine Ran to be quite frank. I have yet to see Panta make a contribution, and ultimately, I feel similarly (but not as severely) about Silph Co. Any of Nymph/Vocal/DH/Panta/Silph have my vote if a wagon ensues, and the only reason I am not avidly pursuing any of them at the moment is because I have minimal time. My vote will NOT go anywhere else. Possibly Ryker, but that's only if this town has the balls to put him at L-1. Which we don't. Gosh, I feel like Sue Sylvester from Glee writing that post. I just hope that y'all feel like Will Schuester ;)

Vote Gheb, Gord. No one will hold it against you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Can't get onto hydra on this hotel CPU so I am just gonna say this quick.

Zen, y? Your Gheb case isn't good nor does it convince me of anything, however I do want to thank you with what came about from it.

Unvote
Vote: Vocal

This side dislikes the extremely quick hop on onto Gheb on a case that isn't even that good with what is based on the little posts he does have.

@Mod: Request deadline extension and I will be quoting this post when I get home. ALso prods possibly?

Zen tentatively however has moved himself back up to null-leaning town(for me) but he really needs to stop trolling the people who just don't know lol. Gord can still die with his most recent post because it is terrible.

Gord/Vocal need to die toDay and one of them. Vocal more so but god damn I want Gord dead too. Double lynch please?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Can't say much, but I am still not sold on Gheb scum and wouldn't be willing to lynch em toDay, at this point.
I started to ask you how felt about a Gordito lynch but then realized who was posting this :laugh:
Vocal seems to get on my nerves, just because something seems so... fake about him, but I can't put my finger on it.
AtE, no argumentation or reasoning whatsoever. Not gonna bother saying anything past that.
Dark Horse makes me want to go to wherever "The pink name complements it" is and strangle him, and I can't constitute a read. It's a less genuine Ran to be quite frank.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

/agree
Gosh, I feel like Sue Sylvester from Glee writing that post. I just hope that y'all feel like Will Schuester ;)
Wouldn't that mean we want to lynch you? 'k, already there.
This side dislikes the extremely quick hop on onto Gheb on a case that isn't even that good with what is based on the little posts he does have.
How isn't it good? I hadn't noticed it on my own, but I do find it odd that Gheb would be so critical of some player's activity but not others. I would rather see Gordito die; I simply do not want this day to end in no lynch due to a split vote and I'm honestly more convinced of Gheb scum moreso than anyone else besides Gordito. Is there anyone aside from those two that you would rather see lynched? Would you be more comfortable with a Gordito lynch? Both are fine deaths in my eyes at this point.

Bout 36 hours guys. Make your choice: Gordito or Gheb? Wagon Gordito and I'm there in a heartbeat :awesome:

Gonna review thread in the morning when I'm sober. Nighty night fellas and fillies

May this Quick Claw help you all to make a speedy decision!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Did you learn how to play mafia from a blog post or something?
I already mentioned waaaaaaaay earlier in this game that I was going to be experimenting with a more aggressive playstyle, as I've been called a weak scum hunter in the past and it's something I would really like to change about myself. Perhaps it's just the transition into a new strategy that you're picking up on. I will openly admit that I have made attempts to appear more confident than I am at times in order to project a more experienced persona. That said, my strong feelings about your alignment are not classified under this category.

Leopard Skin Taser

Smash Rookie
Vocal said:
I already mentioned waaaaaaaay earlier in this game that I was going to be experimenting with a more aggressive playstyle, as I've been called a weak scum hunter in the past and it's something I would really like to change about myself. Perhaps it's just the transition into a new strategy that you're picking up on. I will openly admit that I have made attempts to appear more confident than I am at times in order to project a more experienced persona. That said, my strong feelings about your alignment are not classified under this category.
This is what's scummy. Who cares if you're a "weak scum hunter"? The ability to convince is something that has to be polished over time. But instead of focusing on that, I'd focusing on "good scum hunting". The "AtE" wasn't AtE, and you're reaching for an argument big time (first person not named Vocal to call me a hypocrite for that line gets a cookie).

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
This is what's scummy. Who cares if you're a "weak scum hunter"? The ability to convince is something that has to be polished over time. But instead of focusing on that, I'd focusing on "good scum hunting". The "AtE" wasn't AtE, and you're reaching for an argument big time (first person not named Vocal to call me a hypocrite for that line gets a cookie).
Ok, let's say it wasn't AtE. You still offer no convincing argument whatsoever. It's nearly like you're waiting for someone else to jump onto me so you can agree with them then refer back to this post saying "See I told you there was something off!"

If you're going to call me out on something then do it. If you're going to state that you feel that I am scummy for some reason, alright, bring it on, give me your worst - post actual reasons and evidence. But I'm not going to sit here and just let you say "Oh guys, I have this bad feeling in my tummy."

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
By the way, I'm learning by trial and error. I know things that have worked for others in the past, and I've learned part of what results in effective scum hunting during the first day. Taking this knowledge, I'm working to implement stronger techniques into my gameplay. It's like playing Smash. I see other people L-canceling and wavedashing and I know that it makes them better players. As a result, I begin to start canceling and dashing. While I may not be perfect at first, practice makes perfect.

Honestly, I can say that I feel good about the progress I've made up to this point. I still have more to improve upon as a player but I definitely see myself as a stronger asset to town than I have been before.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen you claimed you were doctor then said "jk, im not really the doc." That speaks for itself.

Unvote Vote: Zen
It's a shame. I'm sorry, but I just can't play the girl scout you want me to be. I will try and reason through why you are wrong, but I feel that you will take most things I do this game as a scum tell.

Inferno I have played dozens of games on here and have a good amount of experience as both scum and town. Do you really think as scum I would make such a basic "scum slip" like that? It's a null tell really. You say my claim and retract says it all, would you care to explain? Walk me through step by step on the motivation behind it and how it makes a person scum.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vocal how was Gord's post AtE?

J, you're going to have to tell me how that case was bad. I don't think you really read it, or rather took it in. I'd like Sang's view on it. If anything you should be paying attention to his selective hunting.

J, the sooner we join forces, the sooner we can eliminate all the evil pokemon that stand in our way.

Also I miss Ryker.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

J, you're going to have to tell me how that case was bad. I don't think you really read it, or rather took it in. I'd like Sang's view on it. If anything you should be paying attention to his selective hunting.

J, the sooner we join forces, the sooner we can eliminate all the evil pokemon that stand in our way.

Also I miss Ryker.
Disregard that I ever said AtE. It was just me trying to use LoL terms like the cool kids. I generally don't do well with them; I'd say that 50% of the time I try to use WIFOM I'm wrong lol

I explained the problems that I had with the statement in the 2 posts before this one. Sorry for misusing a term.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

Also I miss Ryker.
Actually, I should give my reasoning. The reason I said it is because the statement struck me as an attempt to negatively affect town's perception of me without giving any real reasoning about why that should be done. The gist of it was literally "Something seems off." The problem I have with this statement is that it leaves that negative feeling completely up to individual interpretation by each individual player. In this way, without actually giving any reasons against me, he can encourage others to develop a negative view of me and then attach himself to their reasoning later.

Which is why I would rather nip that in the bud and call him out on it. If you've got a problem with me then state it out loud bro.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Man flaming hell, Zen pulling his I lied bro, is bull. I'm not playing these flaming games like in SH mafia, burn and die. I flamethrower refuse to put up with it again. Your on the chopping block and you flaming think it is ok to troll town, no you die.

@Vocal: why are you ignoring Zen as a possiblility?

Request Deadline Exstention

:phone:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
It's a shame. I'm sorry, but I just can't play the girl scout you want me to be. I will try and reason through why you are wrong, but I feel that you will take most things I do this game as a scum tell.

Inferno I have played dozens of games on here and have a good amount of experience as both scum and town. Do you really think as scum I would make such a basic "scum slip" like that? It's a null tell really. You say my claim and retract says it all, would you care to explain? Walk me through step by step on the motivation behind it and how it makes a person scum.
My reasoning is that of all the roles to flip on, you chose doctor. I might be inexperienced but I know how powerful a role doctor is. Its not a role I see someone would flip on. I really don't understand.

Also I have a question about your scum claims. You said you needed more information iirc but gheb and gord didn't post between the time vocal asked you to post your claims and when you finally posted them and RR posted very little. Why the wait and refusal to post?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Man flaming hell, Zen pulling his I lied bro, is bull. I'm not playing these flaming games like in SH mafia, burn and die. I flamethrower refuse to put up with it again. Your on the chopping block and you flaming think it is ok to troll town, no you die.

Because he's not an option today.

I'm not happy with the way that Zen has played today. It's been quite distance and, up until recently, it didn't contain a lot of content. Even if we were to lynch him, I don't think his flip would give us much to go off of.

That said, I'd still favor a Gordito vote over anything else as he's played the scummiest game so far in my eyes, and Gheb can likewise die as I actually do see some merit to Zen's case. (Also not ruling out the possibility that Zen and Gheb are both scum and Zen is bussing him, but that's a puzzle to unpuzz another day.)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

Ryu, would you vote for Gordito with me? If not, why not? And can you realistically see a lynch happening on anyone else today?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: unvote

Strongly dislike the claim but I'm leaving it alone right now. Lemme read through and see if it stays.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Dark Horse... I was mocking J.

I reread what I skim'd, and all that I said stands. I wish I can do more toDay, but it's my grandpa's birthday and we're gonna spend all day with em, so like Laundry would say... :|

Obtw -dead- @426

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I posted 7 times actually. And it was about 30 or so posts into the game. There is hardly any content at that post. It's silly that you and Silph are trying to call me out on not posting any content during RVS/transition out of RVS. In fact all Silph had posted at that point was a gigantic fluff post and all you had posted was nothing. Don't try and call me out for posting nothing when half the players hadn't even gotten into the game at that point.
But the effort wasn't there. You sat on Red Ruy's posting restriction and barely commented on anything else. Even when told that you were going to stop, you kept going. And then, at the end of it, you said there wasn't any point.

So you essentially sat there on bull**** commenting on that and really that alone while doing nothing else. The deflections to SilphCo (who has actually given me stances and a read on him) and myself, as well as other people who hadn't posted is entirely not reassuring of that doc-but-not-doc claim.

]Ryu's wagon was RVS, nothing of value. I posted my opinion on TSN. I posted my opinion of Gord.
And Broto?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Not flaming voting Gord. I have so many people I would push for a lynch over him like a volcano fire.

Zen is my #1 flaming pick. He is very realistic for a lynch. After that TSN, Panta are burning realistic. I would push your blazing lynch but that doesn't look possible today, and your flaming minor scum compared to Zen and TSN whom I feel super burning strong about being scum.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
What the flaming hell is this garbage.

Zen is the burning play for the day, there was zero flaming reasons to pull something dumb like this.

...you can flaming die right behind Zen, basing your flaming content on another player.
what

i get the skepticism, due to zen's recent nature of fakeclaiming ****, but what.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

Zen refuses to talk. He gives me nothing to go off of. I cannot read him. What do?

Simple: talk to everyone else about Zen.

@Everyone: I want every thought you have on Zen so far. Things you think he's done well. Things you think he's done badly. Things you think are helping and things you think are counterproductive. Take note: I do not purely want a "he's scum/he's town" post. I want your actual thoughts.
hate this post

a lot

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 1.10

SilphCo :pokeball: Soupamario
Gordito :pokeball: Panta
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
Soupamario
~TSN~ :pokeball: Gordito
Zεη :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: Red Ryu, SilphCo, Inferno3044
Inferno3044 :pokeball: Dark Horse
Vocal :pokeball: :pokeball: Ryker, ~TSN~
WashedLaundry
Gheb :pokeball: :pokeball: Zen, Vocal
Panta
Ryker :pokeball: Gheb
No Lynch

Not voting: WashedLaundry

Deadline Extension: Inferno3044, Zen, Red Ryu, Vocal, WashedLaundry, Ryker (6/7)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline has been set to August 1st, 11:59 PM EST.

Mod note: if a deadline extension is reached, I will probably extend the Day 72 hours instead of 48, due to factors such as multiple V/LAs, Evo 2011 weekend, and overall general inactivity.

Will send out prods when I figure out who needs them.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Do you still not see why I am talking about it?
While this is directed at Red Ruy, I don't care. I don't see the point in continuing to talk about it when you explicitly said it all should be null and ignored. I don't see anyone other than Ryker explicitly taking it as town. Despite all the fuss that people might take it as town, no one is. No one's even talking about it that much other than you.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
@Vocal - why do you think that there's nobody besides Gord realistically lynchable this day? To me Zen seems like a viable candidate.
I am distinctly afraid of the possibility that scum might be trying to abuse Zen's inactivity during the first part of the day to incite an easy wagon. I do not like how he played the start of the day, but just because I don't like it does not mean I want him to be our first lynch in this game.

Think of it this way. If you were scum, why would you go for anyone other than Zen? He seems to be a strong player and it's always better to eliminate those from the game. Additionally, they could try to highlight his odd strategy choices to convince town that what may only be an unorthodox strategy is a flat out scum tell.

If he appeared the scummiest to me then I wouldn't worry about any of this. However, I do not think that his play is scummy enough to warrant being the first lynch of the game. I don't want Zen to die today because I feel there are better options.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Extend deadline

Gone all of yesterday and a bit of the day before. Been focusing on Time Travelers which just reached a point where Day 1 was reset. Now I'm a topic of interest in that game, so I'm not focused here. Lynch me if I don't post something else here before the end of the day.

Unvote Vote Panta
Unvote Vote Vocal

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

No, I really did think I was doc. The mod informed me otherwise. Answer my previous posts red ******.

Top Bottom