• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED: Tipped Off 4 Videos: Singles vidszzzz

j00t

Smash Champion
nes noobs match isnt up yet but you can see him in teams against lambchops and colbbol
Our teams match vs. Lambchops and Colbol was recorded?

Great.

Where's it at? We can all see how bad n00b's teammate was.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'm going to put up Marty vs Nite with Commentary in HD up first, so sorry to pikachad vs phatgamer and nes n00b vs l0zr which I also have rendered.

SleepyK

Figured I should upload what I already have rendered before jumping the gun on Marty vs Nite.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey Sleepy, do you have NC Catfish vs Col bol/Chops or vs Hbox/Linguini?

Also I was wonderin if you had LoZR vs Green Mario or vs Nes Noob or vs Darkrain.

I don't mind waiting, I'm just wondering what's left is all.

SleepyK

I only have what was played on the big tv/live stream.

SleepyK

GUESS WHAT IS BEING UPLOADED RIGHT NOW
yeah
you know
nite vs marty

SleepyK

i somehow managed to sync it despite the massive delay the incredibly large videos had in playing together.
i attributed it to luck, but i realize that it is now due to the world crying out in need of this match.

btdubs Pee Pee (is there something else I can call you? No offense, but you know, it's a little silly. Unless you prefer Pee Pee.) as many of the matches as possible will be uploaded in HD, so that means the majority of l0zR's matches, now that I know how to HD youtwebz

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yo, Dan or Evan.. are you gonna upload any of those recorded doubles matches that was recorded at your place? Some of them are really good. =D

Also I want to see my MM vs Darkrain again.

SleepyK

Sorry about the colossal delay, folks. lots of stupid computer issues got in the way.
I have all the bracket matches up except for Kage vs Iori, which I need to separate into two matches.
The Grand Finals set and other matches are being uploaded as I make this post.
After this, I'll put up:
Fullmetal vs Iori Money Match
chaddd and Kage vs RockCrock and Linguini - Quad Ganon teams, 3/5
Lambchops vs Darkrain (money match/string of friendlies)
IHOP Madness
The Montage
and whatever other friendlies people want up that they played on the tv.

Jack, Iori, and -Chad-, I know I have a couple of friendlies that you guys want, and those will come now that all the tournament matches have been dealt with.

SleepyK

double post, but please let me know if any match is in slow motion so i can reupload it.

Top Bottom