• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED: Tipped Off 4 Videos: Singles vidszzzz

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's all good. It's more important to ignore when your team mate hits you by accident so it doesn't affect your team work negatively.

Plus, it happens.
And obviously Quad ganons... lol anything goes haha, it was fun. If it was a real match anyhow, I wouldn't touch you.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't mean to be a pest Sleepy, but you do still have those doubles vids I asked about earlier? I'd really like to see them still.

If you have other obligations or something, that's fine. I'm just making sure is all.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
uhhhh which matches? my laptop died and i had to transfer a lot of stuff, so i've been sidetracked. sup?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Sleepy: NC Catfish vs Col bol/Chops and/or vs Hbox/Linguini. I'm sorry about your laptop though bro.

@PBnJ: I'll try, but I plan on being busy for at least Monday and Tuesday this week. I'll doy my best for you though, bro.

SleepyK

i thought col bol and chops didn't play any matches on the dvd recorder.
I don't recall seeing those matches but i'll check again

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, I asked you in this thread earlier and you said you had them. I also remember playing those matches on the recording tv.

I hope the vids made it. Those matches were incredible!

SleepyK

looks like i forgot to add ihop madness when i uploaded them.

hour power of fun awesome WATCHI BIGBIBTBIGBGBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Top Bottom