• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Possibly. But knowing Wes, he'll probably devise a team that is more balanced (read: raw), which means some of us may not be in it, but at the same time, others of GA will be. :)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
As much as I'd like to be in GA's 10, there are already 2 Marths on our power rankings, so I think that has the matchup covered, as I can't claim to be better than either of them.
If there's some sort of tryouts though... I'm down for that. ;)

Ares726

Smash Ace
I don't see any Sheik mains up there... Hopefully some of our Legends will come though. That'd be a more balanced (read: raw) team right there. I will say though, being the 11th man in the crew battle and cheering your friends on is pretty sweet (read: vital) too.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
im so *sniff* happy to be on a legends list... haha

lajin man... you still think you're good at smash? haha

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Well. Maybe if I actually played Wes(Or X2X even) during tournaments, we'll be able to see if I can do that as well. :\
So if I end up coming to TO2, i'll make sure I play both of them.
Didn't you at one point come to me claiming you beat X2X? Something about a pool set? But everyone I talked to that went to that tourny (I believe you said it was Initiation or Devotion, one of the 2) claims you didn't beat him, or if you did, they definately don't remember seeing it happen. And Alpha himself said he doesn't ever remember having you in a pool match against him.

I'm not trying to sound like I'm hating or anything, I just honestly cannot remember. And hey if you did, awesome job because I still have one hell of a hard time taking sets from him. (He is teh uber Fox counter lol)

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Go GA in the crew battle.

Well Ares if you want to try for the sheik spot more power to you. :)
Don't worry Laijin just play people at T.O. 2 and earn that respect. If Gerbil can claim best pichu in state, then I don't see any issues with you claiming best YL.

However...... since when did YL counter Luigi and Mario :confused:

@PB&J: is that a challenge to CDE :cool:

Laijin

Smash Hero

Don't worry Laijin just play people at T.O. 2 and earn that respect. If Gerbil can claim best pichu in state, then I don't see any issues with you claiming best YL.

Since forever ago.
I really, really don't wanna go into detail on this.
.__.
Thats a lot of typing. Just know that he does.

PB&J

Smash Hero

its not really a challenge its a statement that we will make

Gerbil

Smash Champion
1st. The best Pichu in GA thing was a joke, if anyone did not realize this by now, then you fail. (I'm talking to you Jared ^.^)

2nd. CDE > GPC, 'nuff said lol.

3rd. I'm hungry

:)

PB&J

Smash Hero
u guys won fair and square i just want to do another one..maybe at smash aid...but i have to talk to menthol he makes all the decisions

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Gerbil : IDK you have been going on and on about it. I was starting to think you were believing your own hype :ohwell:
X2X : Man u r always hungry
PB&J: CDE is always ready for a crew battle, but as said before for kicks and giggles.

(Rambles) Wheres the boozer at ?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Gerbil : IDK you have been going on and on about it. I was starting to think you were believing your own hype :ohwell:
X2X : Man u r always hungry
PB&J: CDE is always ready for a crew battle, but as said before for kicks and giggles.

(Rambles) Wheres the boozer at ?
GRAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

CDE for the win. And Lord Boozer's around; all you gotta do is wish for it~

'course, those guys that want an all-Bowser crew at 0C3 might not be as lucky...

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Yea..that Young Link crew. They have 1 member. xD :o
He is gonna take down that Marth crew all by himself.
Yeah I think they are gonna make orange pie, but I think those pants belong on the stove. Leave your bigotry in your quarters yoaman. I won't have any of it on my bridge. God****it these poker chips are covered in bbq sauce. How am I gonna beat the Joker now!?

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yeah I think they are gonna make orange pie, but I think those pants belong on the stove. Leave your bigotry in your quarters yoaman. I won't have any of it on my bridge. God****it these poker chips are covered in bbq sauce. How am I gonna beat the Joker now!?
This is the single greatest post in the history of mankind.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
havent been on in ages...the tier list has changed so much ...late congrats to desu!
Thanks, mang!
Hoping for tier 2 next update~
Hell, maybe even the top 10 if I keep getting better! 8D

I find this funnier than it should be. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom