• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prac352

Smash Lord
And when Iori is in town, you can have Pikachad and Iori commentate.

The odds are, you could take the commentary out of the match, place it over your favorite Scooby Doo cartoon, and hit play... and it would make more sense.
XFD quoted for awesome.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I would love to see -chad- and Iori commentating. XD Nonsense sounds way too good.
I am not sure if you want commentators who try to mindgame the audience so often, though.

Can't wait till I get to get 4 stocked. Yeahuzz. Meeting new people is always fun.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Lol Iori could commentate all by himself... -Chad- and Iori would be insane. You guys have to commentate on like a serious money match or something! And someone needs to have a video camera!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"Knock 'em up!"
Thats NINE MONTHS of doin' it for chocolate milk! power geyser! hahah pregame marshmellows. f*ck em up. no he doesnt. Mindgames dont exist this game is all about speed and mewtwo purple HAHAHAHA hamburglar comin at ya dont worry be happy. hakuna matata.

ps bodybags

SleepyK

**** near impossible, if you ask me.
Someone PLEASE bring a video camera to this.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
WOW i missed a lot. This thread is still going after the next list should have been up lol. I understand with school and all that **** though. HAHAHA sleepyk = wife. I lol'ed irl. Commentary would be kewl, but if you are going to be serious at all with this (not that im expecting any seriousness) then make sure you are not commenting on things n00bs need to know, like when wife does it. Sometimes i really think wife is basically just saying, well pros know how to l-cancel, he shouldnt have wavedashed there, and (after KDJ just loses a stock) i'm not sure what happened there but it seemed that KDJ messed up DI after getting hit by Ksn's tipper at over 200%... im surprised he didnt survive. Just a thought.

SleepyK

Rofl Drugged that's what I like so much about his commentary. It's unintentionally hilarious and at the same time informative.

SleepyK

JUAN FOR TOP SEXY

And TBag, get FullMetal and TBag up there.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Oh ****, best southern falcon retires from Ga... NOOOOOO!!!! How'd it go in vegas wes??? Unless that was a clever joke O.o Hope every1 does well at G4S4.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Double post because... 300 posts!!!! Finally lol. Ignore this post because it is complete spam, but is my 300th posts O.o

peace

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Man, Georgia really sucks @$$ at smash. Didn't you're #1 player tie with Mew2king at evo, and your #2 player beat Chillin and Eddie and place 9th or something? Man you guys really suck. I hope a hurricane hits georgia and kills everyone that owns a gamecube.

GA = feces

please kill yourselves.

SleepyK

Evil E for top ten.
I have the new power rankings, guys.
Here it is.
1.Evil E
2.Evil E
3.Evil E
4.Evil E
5.Evil E
6.Evil E
7.Evil E
8.Evil E
9.Evil E
10.Evil E

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Likes Tom's version more, but maybe im just crazy... And where did Full Metal get that smiley?!?!? Also <3 Tom's sig XP

Peace

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Reply from one of the panelists about new list pl0x??? Oh wait, i forgot after G4S4 they will have it lol. Good luck every1 at G4S4

Peace

SleepyK

We're gonna miss you Wes.
I for one think we should all treat Wes to a really nice dinner after G4S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom