• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayku

Smash Lord
That's really depressing, I was expecting it though. *sigh* Maybe I can finally make some improvements now that I kinda have some peoples' phone numbers or something, that and I have a job so money is no longer a problem

PB&J

Smash Hero
once u learn all the desynce moves thats when they become fun..but pikachu looks fun even though i never played as pika

Handorin

Smash Hero
The funnest character to watch is Falcon. All his combos are so fluid and sexy.

PB&J

Smash Hero
I hate Nana.

She mindgames you into thinking she's helpless and SMASH you're dead while you're edgegaurding the Popo.
yup except my nana does the edge gaurding while i clean up...and nana will no get fsmashed the other way if you know what ur doing

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
PB&J:
I wrote the desynch guide.
I invented many of those desynchs.
Icys are boring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nana has stitchfaced me before. In tourney. She dies first. Every stock. Period.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GA Peach speaks the truth. Y'all should listen to him.

PB&J

Smash Hero
PB&J:
Icys are boring.

Nana has stitchfaced me before. In tourney. She dies first. Every stock. Period.

i don't care what u wrote there not boring and by the way i didn't even read it even though its probably good but i still don't care...nana fair ftw

ss118

Smash Master
Holy mother****ing shiz on a mother****ing plane.
Props to:
GAWes, getting 1st.
Chaddd, getting 2nd.
112, getting 3rd(I still wanna see your IC's :/)
Dogy, getting 6th(O_O didn't see that one)
Gerbil, getting 10th.
Ares, Menthol, and Tong for Tier 2.
Druggedfox, who is sadly gonna be in Syria for the month of June, for making tier 3.
Also Laijin+Soft for making tier 3.
And I guess me for making tier 3. O.O that seriously caught me offguard.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Holy mother****ing shiz on a mother****ing plane.
Props to:
GAWes, getting 1st.
Chaddd, getting 2nd.
112, getting 3rd(I still wanna see your IC's :/)
Dogy, getting 6th(O_O didn't see that one)
Gerbil, getting 10th.
Ares, Menthol, and Tong for Tier 2.
Druggedfox, who is sadly gonna be in Syria for the month of June, for making tier 3.
Also Laijin for making tier 3.
And I guess me for making tier 3. O.O that seriously caught me offguard.
Wow, no props for me?

T_T

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
PB&J:
Icys are boring.

I agree with everything here. That, and that Jigglypuff is just as boring, but she has an OHKO move that makes up for it slightly.

PB&J

Smash Hero
I agree with everything here. That, and that Jigglypuff is just as boring, but she has an OHKO move that makes up for it slightly.
ice climbers are fun...bowser is too i use to try to use him when i first started but that was when i played by myself...ice climbers are very fun....u should use them for a week and then say they are no fun....learn the desynce moves they are the best

prac-if no one will give u props i will..good stuff..its hard to get on that list

Prac352

Smash Lord
ice climbers are fun...bowser is too i use to try to use him when i first started but that was when i played by myself...ice climbers are very fun....u should use them for a week and then say they are no fun....learn the desynce moves they are the best

prac-if no one will give u props i will..good stuff..its hard to get on that list
Climbers=teh ghey . . . thanks for the props, though.

=P

EDIT: Haha @ ss118. Happens to everybody.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
ness i by far the most fun charicter to use.

i like the new rankings, the new top ten realy just gives me hope that i can make it on there. its all just how many tournaments you go to, if i went to as many as i should have, i could have been number 10 IMO, well, not even just me, really just any one who actually went to alot of tournaments and placed -ok-.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
ness i by far the most fun charicter to use.

i like the new rankings, the new top ten realy just gives me hope that i can make it on there. its all just how many tournaments you go to, if i went to as many as i should have, i could have been number 10 IMO, well, not even just me, really just any one who actually went to alot of tournaments and placed -ok-.
no johns ^_^ more action less talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom