• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UoK Presents: Smash Makes the World Go Round **October 24th**

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I love lexington smash.

<3 you guys.

To reiterate. Lexington smash is the only reason to like UK, but its a ****ed good reason.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I think Kassandra, Sai, and I would be riding with Yogehi (Ken) ? I guess Sai will meet up with both Kassandra and Ken at 'Sandra's house and then come and get me at Walnut Hills High School around noon-ish? Haha! Thanks guys!!
Um... Yogehi, needs to know Sai's address. I kinda forgot it. (Sai you should PM your addy to me) <__<;;;
Also, I'm sure Yogehi wouldn't mind picking you up from school since Walnut Hills isn't far from my place... I just need to tell Yogehi this I suppose. xD

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
We need three wiis to even out to the TVs. can anyone confirm? I don't want anyone hauling their tvs if they don't have to; it's not fun.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
ok...here's the plan....

I'm going to cut OS with My Masamune... Hi-Jack his ride and team with Kel....
Sounds like a plan? okay cool....Yay!! Sorry OS looks like you have to find another ride.....*Kefka Laugh*

Realistic thought;

We can Team Count...We're going to Eff Them MKs Up. It should be good....

And I believe I'll be spending the night of Eds Momma house Friday, so we should be good as far getting up on time...even though she tends to keep me up late *sigh*

And OS needs to bring that Mario Game if he's staying on Friday So I can laugh at Ed failing...

OH and BTW..................FIVE MORE DAYS UNTIL TEKKEN 6....

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Y.b.M., we're definitely gonna have to play some Tekken when it comes out. I've never learned much about Tekken, it'll be an interesting experience.

Also, he still has the mario game on his PC. ;)

also also...I'm picking up my car today :D :D :D

CINCINNATI IS SAVED!

Airborne

Smash Lord
I currently have a migraine, which I've had since 11:30 am yesterday... my mother says it's either the flu or a sinus infection, but my sister says that i don't have a fever, so that rules out the flu...

so, even if i do go, i might not be playing my best. =\

edit: if you look at my location, it might have been from reading through the stage discussion posts for the circuit....

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Um. So far in Yogehi's car is:
Yogehi
Me
Daycia
Sai?

I think that's all though. It's looking pretty full so far. :\
He's got a small car, and he likes to fill it up with stuff. lol
I'll ask though.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Yes im glad yogehi is letting me ride in his car!!!!11

Am i getting picked up or do i need to go somewhere the night before

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Uhm! Hm! I guess wouldn't it be easier since you don't live far from Kassandra to go there if you can? Or I guess get picked up if needed! I can't exactly house Friday night unless you wouldn't mind waiting a few hours Saturday until noon.
Thanks Kassandra for telling Ken all of this, too!

sai_:)

Smash Ace
well nova would it be okay if i stayed there on friday?

Also Mayling saiiii can bring a wiiiiii for youuuuuu

smash64

Smash Champion
We need three wiis to even out to the TVs. can anyone confirm? I don't want anyone hauling their tvs if they don't have to; it's not fun.
ill be bringing my wii for sure so i get 10$ off right?.... oh whats that? i do? alright awesome!!

And I believe I'll be spending the night of Eds Momma house Friday, so we should be good as far getting up on time...even though she tends to keep me up late *sigh*
lol *******

And OS needs to bring that Mario Game if he's staying on Friday So I can laugh at Ed failing...
hey! i got thru the hard part from last time while i was little so i got better!.......or lucky

Airborne

Smash Lord
i can bring a tv if needed.... but sammy said he would bring a tv so.... o.O

edit: also, guys, i found the game quoridor at Kroger, so i'm bringing this **** to the tourny if anyone wants to play! haven't played this **** since 6th grade! it's sooooo good!!!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
My attendance is suddenly in peril--LoZ has work johns and I haven't been able to get ahold of other passengers. If I can get someone else to come with me then I'm still acomin' but I'm not sure how it's looking right now, and I don't wanna drive by myself. :\

Count

Smash Champion
Composer can't you get Jekyll? Also, we could maybe pick you up. If I'm driving I could as long as you give me gas money, I dunno what vamp would say.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Composer you had better come or my whole tournament's ruined :(

What about the new Olimar kid? You still have him to come with you, right?

:(

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
If Airborne wants to bring his tv, it could be paired off with Kel's. Otherwise, the TV I have listed as Airborne's is the Exiled is bringing, I just didn't change it.

Also, sadface @ Composer and LoZ :(

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I can bring wii, whats that mayling? Free tournament entry? wow thats awesome thanks! Anyways! I cant wait for this tournament, who is with me?

Airborne

Smash Lord
zero and i are gonna cover singles! go lex! XD
% chance of me causing an upset on someone ranked higher?
discuss.

and yeah, i'll bring my tv, and sammy is as well, so we in total have 2 tv's and 1 wii (with zero's music hacks =O).

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, so if you're pairing off with Zero's we won't need Kel's or Infern's, unless if Today and Sai don't mind not bringing theirs since Kel and Infern are arriving earlier, or if Kel and Infern don't mind bringing theirs as backup, just in case.

Anyway, I updated the OP with all this, so if you guys wanna give it a look-over and let me know if there's any changes that need to be made, I will.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Can I get a definite answer about the whether or not I have a ride thing, maybe? >.>

I kinda need to know by tomorrow. <.<

I actually do want to go. :(

Count

Smash Champion
Is singles payout top 5???? Sorry that I'm being so annoying with this haha I'm always just curious about these types of things going into the event.

Top Bottom