• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular games that you like?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures.

I loved that game. It was creative and fun, as well as hilarious (especially if you, like me, are a total sadist and get joy out of killing Pacman in the most hilarious ways...I'm not a horrible person or anything >.>). A lot of people hated that you didn't control him, but think about the game where you can control him; it would've been a much worse, much less interesting game. Instead of just being a standard platformer, it did something that I don't believe has really been done again. And it did a darn good job of it, too.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
They had a Lion King game for the Sega that I remember liking as a child.

As a current game I really do enjoy Rise to Honor, one of the debut games of the PS2, that starred Jet Li, who also did the mo-cap for the game. It's effing amazing, but for some reason , didn't recieve the praise it should have.
I loved that game.
I only remember up to the Hakuna Matata part with that Ape boss lol. You became adult Simba after that right?
I only finished it once, and I'm pretty sure that one of the episodes of Sonic Underground with Knuckles in was on when I finished it XD.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
-The Fire Emblem series - For the most part. I've only played like 5 of them though... >_>
-Donkey Kong Country 3 - Not my favorite in the series, but it still ROCKS!!! :)
-The Legend of Zelda (the original) - I've beaten it more than any other game I've ever played in my life.
-Pokémon Snap - YESSSSSS!!!!
-Donkey Kong 64 - While IMO it isn't as good as the f***ing Country, it still owns...hard!
-Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2 - I'm not gonna lie, I luvs them.
-Mario Golf - That game is HARD!
-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Hater's need to die...
-Pokémon: Crystal Version - The best Pokémon game hands down in my opinion.
-Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - Amazing...ly fast. I hate basically all the levels with all those side characters, though.
-The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker - Probably the best and most replayable single-player game on the Gamecube. It is as addicting as games come. I've beaten it six times....and I still find something new about it! :)
-Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - I love this game.
-Tales of Symphonia - Pretty freakin' incredible. 4 player RPGs are awsome, simply put! :)
-Metroid Prime Hunters - Not too shabby. Great game in my opinion

toon_marth

Smash Ace
-The Fire Emblem series - For the most part. I've only played like 5 of them though... >_>
-Donkey Kong Country 3 - Not my favorite in the series, but it still ROCKS!!! :)
-The Legend of Zelda (the original) - I've beaten it more than any other game I've ever played in my life.
-Donkey Kong 64 - While IMO it isn't as good as the f***ing Country, it still owns...hard!
-Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - Amazing...ly fast. I hate basically all the levels with all those side characters, though.
-The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker - Probably the best and most replayable single-player game on the Gamecube. It is as addicting as games come. I've beaten it six times....and I still find something new about it! :)
-Tales of Symphonia - Pretty freakin' incredible. 4 player RPGs are awsome, simply put! :)
fire emblem... hmm ive played all of them at least once. Cant wait for FF: shadow dragon for DS! Mario Golf rocks!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Are you serious? All of the games you mentioned were either near or were million sellers. Not unpopular.

Hotmarth18

Smash Cadet
Sonic heroes
Sonic riders
Sonic riders zero gravity
Donkey Kong country 3
Pokemon stadium 1 & 2
Donkey Kong 64
Mario golf
Mario tennis
Pokemon snap

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Very simple, and hilarious. :3

I'm not sure about Kirby's Avalanche, but I love that too.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Mine are:
War of the Monsters - PS2
Sonic Riders: Zero-Gravity - Wii
THPS2/THPS3 - PSX
Glover - N64
Paper Mario: TTYD - Gamecube
Sonic Heroes - PS2
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Very simple, and hilarious. :3

I'm not sure about Kirby's Avalanche, but I love that too.
Kirby Avalanche is good, so is Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, but Puyo Pop Fever is by far the best when it comes to those type of puzzle games. ;o

Paper Mario: TTYD - Gamecube
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
Oh no you didn't just put Brawl there, that is by far the most populer game out right now. And the GC Paper Mario is consider the best out of the three even though some people can't get over the fact that it's better than the first one, lol.

justaway12

Smash Master
persona 3 fes i haven't played it yet my sister bought it but i've seen her play it and even though she's going to play it AGAIN after she's done with that and the fan-art and the fan fiction and the forums she might buy persona 4 and give it to me

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Quest 64 - Uniqueness is the variety of life. Plus, good music, and a fun battle system.
Shadow the Hedgehog - Closest thing to GTA that I would actually like. I prefer FPSs of the two.
Shining Soul 1 - As described by another player, it's "Crappily addictive." That's why I play it.
Mortal Kombat 4 - Amongst the literal fighting games in the MK series, this seems the least popular. Yet I love it.
Mario Party 5 - I don't know why people don't like it, but it was much more fun to than 4 and 6 combined. 6-8 weren't too good, but 4 wasn't terrible.
Final Fantasy 8 - I can understand people's hate, but it was so much fun. Abuseable GF system, yes, but I like a bit of control in my games. I would've like more chooseable equipment, though.

I can't think of any more currently. I'm not listing games I have yet to play like Star Fox Adventures, Final Fantasy X-2, and Soul Calibur Legends.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Pokemon Puzzle League - It had the hardest CPU of any game I've ever played
Shadow the Hedgehog - shooting stuff and running at a 100 mph was fun. Both together? Even funner.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I loved Wario World... Red Steel...The star fox with the dinosaurs ( GCU ) i dont know name....hmmmm cant really think of any others..

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Kirby Avalanche is good, so is Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, but Puyo Pop Fever is by far the best when it comes to those type of puzzle games. ;o

Oh no you didn't just put Brawl there, that is by far the most populer game out right now. And the GC Paper Mario is consider the best out of the three even though some people can't get over the fact that it's better than the first one, lol.

AHHHHH SATANIST!!!! Lol jk... Dude Paper mario 1 is better than all of em.....best storyline...period...

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
super smash bros brawl
its hated, but i still play it. and like it, but it still sucks.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
The Fire Emblem series (yes I know its fairly popular in Japan, but not here in America).
Ninety Nine Nights (the reviews really didn't do it justice)

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
Sonic Heroes (this was unpopular?)
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Tales of Symphonia (it's very surprising how many people haven't even heard of this game...)

justaway12

Smash Master
is trauma center:second opinion an unpopular game?
if it is then thats mine... wait i got one if trauma center is popular then super mario bros. the first game with bowser as the villain and peach as the damsel in distress not pauline or dk

Ange

Smash Lord
Spyro: ENter the Dragonfly. I think its quite unpopulair... atleast among old Spyro-fans. Tho it is VERY glitchy, it was enjoyable. Spyro: A Hero's Tail is awesome too, no idea if its unpopulair however.

Meh theres probably alot more but I have no idea if theyre unpopulair, but Im sure Pokemon Snap is/was. If not then my bad.

motherfan

Smash Journeyman
Elite Beat Agents.
Sadly, I have never met a living souls who has played this game.
I also like it's two even more unpopular Japan only counter parts: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 1 & 2.
There my favorite DS games ever! I wish more people played them. :(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
My brother bought Mario super sluggers and strikers charged and there both actually pretty good games.

-:bowser:Bowser King
Mario Strikers Charged is populer, IMO. But Super Sluggers needz more love. I can't belive it got a lower rating than Super Star Baseball. D:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Mario Strikers Charged is populer, IMO. But Super Sluggers needz more love. I can't belive it got a lower rating than Super Star Baseball. D:

Strikers is pretty popular. Just that even now people consider it to be "another milked Mario game".

Sluggers is a great game. I just got every character and beat the game (including the 2nd battle with bowser).

-:bowser:Bowser King

PCHU

Smash Lord
Sonic Riders was awesome.
They should make another one.

Oddly enough, Melee is on this list.
Now that Brawl is out, many people have forgotten about it.
As a matter of fact, most people at my school have only seen 64 and Brawl.
Not Melee.

But yes, I love Melee.

Metroid Prime 2 was cool, but I stopped playing after Quadraxis.
One reason was that I beat him and saved by accident....
I really liked that boss >_<
And besides that....
Collecting the 7 keys was too boring, considering I had already beaten the game.

Top Bottom